D.O.

EXO in my everyday life

"Okay, Yoongie, I promise I'll try to be happy arraso? I'll stop making you worry about me...." Kris oppa's voice trailed off as his eyes landed on Suho Oppa. "Hyung..." Suho Oppa called out, "gwenchana?" he asked worriedly. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you ever again... Dongsaeng... Sorry for hurting you..." kris Oppa said slowly, making each and every word clear. A small smile formed on Suho oppa's face. *Welcome back Hyung. You're finally listening to your younger sister..* 

------

"Oppa~" a flirty voice filled EXO's practise room. D.O. Oppa looked stunned with disbelief. As the door swung open, revealing a girl wearing a low-cut tank top, with shorts skimming her . *.* all of us thought at the same time. "Kyungsoo Oppa~" she called out once more with her failed aegyo. 14 pairs of eyes were set on D.O. Oppa. I was the first to break this awkward silence, "Oppa, you know her?" You brought the words right out of my mouth. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Do Kyungsoo's fiancé, HaeRin," the '' spoke up herself. All of our jaws dropped. "D.O.'s FIANCÉ?!" we yelled at the same time, and I swore that the whole practise room shook. D.O. Oppa nodded solemnly, and replays of Kai Oppa almost marrying Choi Sooyoung appeared in my mind. *Can't she leave me alone? I don't even LIKE her. Let alone LOVE her.* 

i noticed an irritated expression appear on D.O. Oppa's face, the expression I saw only when he hates something, A LOT. I took out a piece of paper and started writing : [Oppa.... You don't like her, do you? If I remember correctly.... You asked Baekhyun oppa to check on my ex-classmate, Sunny once.] D.O. Oppa read the note and nodded gratefully as if asking me to free him from this trap. Arranged marriage again... Ugh.. What's wrong with parents these days? Unfortunately, that took the note out of Oppa's hands and her eyes turned slits, "Oppa~ Jagiya~ you love me, right~?" her flirty voice sent shivers down everyone's spines. "No." D.O. Oppa's eyes were cold and distant, "I'd never love you and I never will." his expression was cold and merciless, somewhat like Tao's. Baekhyun Oppa glanced uneasily between the two parties, looking at a loss. *This isn't good.* he eyed Chanyeol Oppa and I, signalling us to go outside. 

-------

"This isn't good. At all." Baekhyun Oppa grew worried. "Oppa? Wae? Did Sunny unnie tell you something?" I urged on. "Lee Sun Kyu, aka Sunny, admitted she loves our Kyungsoo," he eyed Chanyeol and he continued for Baekhyun Oppa, " and... She's coming over. Today. Anytime soon." I froze. "T-Today...?" I stuttered. 

_________________________________________________________________

heyheyheyheyhey~ SORRY FOR NOT HAVING A DOUBLE UPDATE T.T

my AFF shut down for no reason T^T