Sehun's past

EXO in my everyday life

Oh great... Jenju Island... Sehun-ah... Please stop living in the past... I'm sure your parents want you to be happy.. I noticed that all of the members froze when Jenju Island was mentioned, and turned their heads to Sehun oppa's direction. *Seriously maknae? I can't believe it's coming out of your mouth...* EXO thought at the same time. Okay what's going on.....? Appa... Umma... Hope you still remember me.. I really don't wanna go to Jenju Island... But I'm bringing a girl I really like... Although she's Luhan hyung's wife.. I still love her... Though I wish her all the best with Luhan hyung...

------ [At Jenju Island]

Once we reached Jenju Island the next morning, we put our luggages in our respective rooms in the hotel, and went to the beach, when I noticed Sehun staying away from the sea. "Sehun oppa, gwenchana?" concern crossed my face. Aishh... Guess it's time to tell her... "Yoongie... Had any suspicions about why I don't go near the sea here?" he replied, instead of replying my direct question. I soon found myself nodding absentmindedly. He chuckled, "Let me tell you something about my past...."

Flashback

"Sehun~ Sehun-ahh~" Mrs Oh called out. "Nae umma~?" little Sehun was bouncing with excitement since they were going to Jenju Island. "Come on! Your appa's waiting at the car," with that, Mrs Oh brought 10-year-old Sehun into the car and they were now on the way to Jenju Island. Once in Jenju Island, Mr and Mrs Oh changed into their swimming suits while little Sehun watched them swim at the seaside. Everything was peaceful and Sehun was enjoying watching his parents swim while eating the food prepared for the picnic by the seaside later on. Wahh.. Appa and Umma's swimming skills aren't bad~ "Sehun!" a familiar voice snapped Sehun back to reality. Instinctively, he turned his head to the source of the sound — his best friend in school — Kai. "What a coincidence! You're here with your family on vacation too?" Sehun nodded while showing his eyesmile.

All of a sudden, thunder rumbles were heard and the sky was getting covered by dark clouds though there was no lightning at all. Just when Mrs Oh wanted to get out of the water, her leg cramp acted up and she got washed away by the strong current. Mr Oh hence swam with the current until he reached Mrs Oh. However, the current was too strong at that time and both of them got washed away. "Appa! Umma!" Sehun shouted with tears stung his eyes and millions of tear drops fell from his eyes as if it was raining. *Oh no... Ottokae...* Kai thought helplessly. Kai turned and called for his parents, but Sehun mistook it as Kai leaving him as well. First Umma, then Appa.. Now even Kai hyung.. Is everyone I love leaving me? Just then, Kai returned with Mr and Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim couldn't see how far Mr and Mrs Oh had gone. *No.. They can't be rescued... How am I suppose to break it to Sehun and Kai?* Mrs Kim thought.

Mrs Kim tried the best way to break the news to the two boys, and Sehun broke down once again. For a long time, the bubbly and happy-go-lucky Oh Sehun didn't exist. He either wore a pokerface or cried every single day until he became a trainee in SM and met Luhan. It was then that his life took a change for the better and he found himself starting to smile more again. 

End of flashback

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So.. Yeah :x I'll update again (hopefully if there's even a new comment I'll do a double update :x) I'm going to sleep now x.x Good night readers and subbies <3

Here's a Sehun edit by the ish author here for you ;

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/user/Cherry_KaiRis/media/EXO/Sehunedit_zps27608904.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2 
And anyone know how to post GIFs? ;A; I can't seem to post them :'<