Yonghwa's true form and Seohyun's memo

EXO in my everyday life

"Yo......Yong........Yonghwa........" Seohyun stuttered. "Did.... Yo...your....eyes....t...turn...green...j...just...no...now?" she managed to mutter out. 

*Oh right... I wiped out her memories of her knowing my immortality. She only knows that I'm her 'ex' and a 'human'. "No Seobang~ You must be seeing things..." 

"No... Kris oppa got me contacts, I can see VERY clearly." Seohyun retaliated. *Kris this, Kris that.... Urghhhhh......* Yonghwa thought as his eyes turn into a brighter shade of green and Seohyun noticed it clearly. 

*What the heck is wrong with yonghwa? did he get a type of contacts that can change his eye colour with his emotions? Is there EVEN such contacts?* Seohyun thought to herself. "Yonghwa.... I saw your eyes.. Very clearly..... It turns green whenever I mention Kris oppa... Do you hate Kris oppa?" Seohyun mustered all her courage and asked Yonghwa. 

Yonghwa smirked. "Well, I guess I don't I have to keep it from you. See, I'm not an average human like you and your DEAREST Kris oppa. I'm an immortal. Meaning, I've lived for hundreds of years. We stop ageing at the age of 35, so I look young. We have 'birthdays' every 2 decades. I don't have to waste effort to destroy Kris. Yes, I hate him to the core. He took you away from ME. YOU'RE MINE SEOHYUNNIE!" Yonghwa's voice got louder as his eyes yet again, turned to a even brighter shade of green. 

"Is....Is there o...other.......immortals.....?" Seohyun stammered. "Keke... I'm the only one in this planet. The others are in other planets or even other universes and galaxies." Yonghwa smirked. *Can't believe I dated such an ancient person!* Seohyun thought. 

"That's humans for you. Forever thinking of paranormal from the books you read." Yonghwa interrupted Seohyun's thoughts. "How-----" Seohyun was cut off yet again by Yonghwa. "I can read human's minds." he explained briefly.

"I'm going to get you back no matter what. I love Seohyun and Seohyun only." Yonghwa declared.

on the other hand, Kris is worrying about Seohyun's safety as well as Seohyun's parents. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID! I KNEW YOU WERE NO GOOD NEWS!" Seohyun's umma shouted at Kris. Kris now, has no time to care about the nagging the only thoughts that went through his mind was Seohyun. *Seohyunnie..... Please be safe......* Kris prayed to himself solemnly. 

"Oppa.... Why don't we search for Seohyun unnie?" I asked. Kris oppa shook his head. "No use Yoongie-ahh.... I've searched at least 10 times looking for Seohyunnie.... She's gone...." 

just then a letter was delivered to us. 

"Kris oppa,

       Mianhae for leaving so abruptly. I'm going to leave you and go back to Yonghwa, whom I truly love. I'm sorry for leading you on all this time. Hope you find a good partner better than me. You deserve" 

the words behind we're smudged by Kris oppa's tears. Seohyun unnie's umma and appa read the letter and smiled smugly. 

"I knew Seohyun would come to her senses and go back toYonghwa. They're made for each other!" they said in unison. I couldn't stand it. How could they say that? I snapped. "YOU TWO ARE DOWN-RIGHT DESPICABLE! SEOHYUN UNNIE LOVE KRIS OPPA!" I shouted while hot tears ran down my cheeks. 

____________________________________________________

So.... How's this chappie ;D comment please -puppy eyes- :3