Problems arising

EXO in my everyday life

"Oppa.... Wae     " my question was cut short when D.O. Oppa explained it himself,"Arranged marriage. Parents see her as a gem." Oppas pretended to barf while D.O. Oppa dramatically rolled his eyes. "." someone mutter under his breath, and I turned my head to see Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Xiumin, Lay and Suho oppas all having the same expression       irritation. I presumed it was Xiumin Oppa since the rest were calm, well, kinda calm. "Yoongie~" Sehun Oppa called out, "hug." he said stubbornly, stretching out his arms, wanting me to hug. His big puppy eyes glistened with excitement while he pouted, I looked away immediately. Must.not.give.in. "Dongsaeng~ buiing buiing~" Sehun Oppa rubbed his fists against his cheeks. Before I could scream for help, my knight in shining armour came to my rescue, "Didi, I love you, but try hitting on my wifey again and I'll kill you." Luhan Oppa stared at Sehun Oppa, and half-jokingly told him to stay away. "Yoongie's worth the risk~ mehrong~" with that, Sehun Oppa hugged me swiftly and stuck out his tongue at Luhan Oppa. "Baekhyun Hyung... Yoongie rejected me. Hmpfh." Sehun Oppa went into the arms of Baekhyun Oppa, sulking that I didn't want to hug him. Baekhyun Oppa laughed, "she's your best hyung's wifey she's charming still though," he sent a wink while his eyes sparkled with mischief. "Byun Baekhyun..." Luhan oppa's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. D.O. Oppa coughed awkwardly, "em... This isn't the time to fight over Yoongie. She's Luhan's anyways. Back to the point. .. Um.. I mean HaeRin." Kai Oppa stated in-a-matter-of-factly, " tell your parents. It worked for me," he cools shrugged. *Worth giving a shot.* 

-----

Just then, the door of EXO's practise room flung open once again today. However, it was Sunny unnie. "Unnieeeeee~" I started tackling her with a hug. "Woah... Chill gurl," she eyed each of the boys, "did any of you give her drugs or something?" her eyes landed on Luhan Oppa, who shuffled his feet awkwardly. He turned and D.O.'s HUGE eyes captivated her. "A-Ann-Annyeonghaseyo..." she squeaked while Sica, Yuri, Hyo unnies and I shared a knowing smile. *They like each other.* we thought in unison. "A-Anyeonghaseyo... Do Kyungsoo imnida. Call me D.O.?" D.O. Oppa's self-introduction turned into a question. "Lee Sun Kyu imnida... Call me Sunny," Sunny unnie stretched out her hand. D.O. Oppa looked at it warily. *Is she asking me to shake it?* D.O. Oppa s it quickly and retreated his hand, his face turning scarlet and was burning hot. "Oppa, gwenchana?" Sunny unnie asked out of concern. *Oppa... She called me Oppa.....* D.O. Oppa found himself nodding. Just then, the  HaeRin came back into the practise room. *Will we EVER have any peace to practise?* EXO thought in irritation. "Oppa~" her failed aegyo sent shivers down our spines without fail. Sunny unnie looked at D.O. Oppa, slightly disappointed, "You know her?" Opening his mouth to reply, HaeRin replied for him, "I'm his fiancé. So back of my property." she snarled.

___________________________________________________________________________

is this counted as a double update? HOPE YOU LIKE IT~

shout out to EXOtic4eva unnie : annyeong unnie ^^ please update your story too >.< I love it

for those who wants to read unnie's story, this is the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/281720/just-another-fan-or-not-you-exo-luhan-sehun-chanyeol-kris