Taecyeon, Nickhun, Hyuna and a new addition?

EXO in my everyday life

Taeyeon's now 2 years old and we have a second child, Taecyeon. KrisSica's second child was a boy as well, named Nickhun. ChenYul's first child, a girl, was named Hyuna. The 5 children have been playing around the house, while Yuri unnie was looking after them. However, I noticed a tinge of green on Yuri unnie's face. "Yuri unnie.... Go and take a rest. I'll take care of them." I reassured. After all, I didn't want Yuri unnie to overwork herself. She nodded tiredly. She was going to sit on the sofa with Chen Oppa, but instead she ran for the bathroom to throw up. Sica unnie and I shot glances at each other. We have an addition to the family~ "Yul.. Gwencha?" we could hear Chen oppa's anxious voice. Without speaking, I handed Yuri unnie a pregnancy kit. "Mwoh? I'm not!" she retaliated. "Better be safe than sorry." I said briefly and walked outside to the children. Minutes later, Yuri unnie came out and joined Chen Oppa. After whispering something inn his ear, Chen oppa's face immediately lit up, and we all knew why. "Congrats ChenYul~" we recited in unison.  

"告诉我 Mama~ Mama~" Luhan oppa's phone rang. I glanced at the clock. 4AM???? THIS BETTER BE A GOOD REASON TO WAKE US UP... Chen oppa's anxious voice could be heard at the other line. "You had a child 2 years ago..." Luhan oppa replied sleepily. "BU-BUT... SHE'S NOT DUE TO NEXT MONTH!" Chen oppa shouted through the phone. That was when Luhan oppa was fully awake. He grabbed his car keys, and dragged me out of the house even though I was still in my over-sized pajamas. At first, I thought that he would drive to ChenYul's house, but instead, Luhan oppa drove to the hospital. There, Chen oppa was pacing up and down in front of the labour room. "The paremadics noticed the baby's head crowning when she was in the ambulance..." Chen oppa started to worry. Pray hope Yul and her son is alright... Luhan oppa prayed, while I did the same. Just then, the light of the sign went off and the doctor stepped out. "Congratulations, your wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy." the doctor smiled at Chen oppa. "Wait.. Isn't the baby premature?" Luhan oppa asked, he was worried for Yuri unnie as well. "Ah... She was suppose to be due 3 weeks later, and premature means that it is 5 weeks or more till the one in labour is due, hence, that baby is not a premature." the doctor explained thoroughly. We thanked him and made our way to Room 134 -- Yuri unnie's ward. "Oppa~ Why don't we call him Jaebum?" suggested Yuri unnie. Chen oppa agreed and told Yuri unnie that she could be discharged tomorrow morning.

=3 YEARS LATER=

Appa, Umma~ Miyoung unnie asked me to play with her at the playground there~" 5-year-old Taeyeon shouted excitedly. We nodded, knowing that KrisSica would be there as well. "Taecyeon~ Go with your noona~" I cooed. Little 4-year-old Taecyeon nodded and ran to Taeyeon as quick as lightning.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll stop here for this chappie... Will update 21 soon~ 
So... We technically have 
Ok Taecyeon, Jay Park(Jaebum) and Nickhun ^^

Before I update 21, WHO WANTS ANY OTHER EXO MEMBERS TO GET MARRIED? KAIHYO?