Dinner

EXO in my everyday life

"My girlfriend's hot~" teased Luhan. I blushed profusely and linked my arms with Luhan. Sehun couldn't keep his eyes off me. "Hyung... Lemme hug her for awhile~ A brotherly way of hugging~ :P" Sehun requested. Before Luhan could nod finish, Sehun wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. Yoongie.... You know I love you.. Please give me a chance.... "Okay Yoongie... Let's go.. Mama and papa are waiting." Luhan said sternly. I was taken aback by his cold exterior. In the car, I , ''You jealous that Sehun hugged me?" Luhan gripped onto the steering wheel and nodded sternly. "I hate it when he touches you." 

 

=AT THE RESTUARANT=
"Lulu~ Over here~" Mrs. Lu called out to us. Luhan went to hug his mother while I stood there awkwardly. "You must be YoonA~" Mrs. Lu called me. I nodded stiffly and bowed. "ni hao(Annyeonghaseyo) Mrs. Lu, wo shi YoonA(I am YoonA)." I said shyly. "Oh... don't need to call me Mrs. Lu... Just call me umma or mama like Luhan." she beamed. *after all, you two will get married some day...* "Arraso... Umma..." I said once again shyly. "And ni hao appa..." I bowed to Mr. Lu. After eating dinner, we took a stroll in a river side nearby. I have an idol boyfriend, a great family of brothers and admirers. It's perfect~

=DORM=
"we're back!" I yelled. Only Sehun shot out of his room to see me. Luhan shot daggers at him the whole time and Sehun felt very uncomfortable. After changing into my over-sized t-shirt and pajamas, I went to the lounge and watched TV with the whole EXO.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :D Want me to fast forward time to a few years or continue in the present? :x