Our past.

EXO in my everyday life

"Luhan oppa~" I whispered into Luhan oppa's ear. He shot up and stared at me with groggy eyes and his bed hair made him look even cuter(if that's possible for deer boy). "What....?" he groaned. "You know how your duizhang is busy right? Well.... Since his birthday is on this Saturday, why don't we throw him a party? Please ask your manager if you have any schedules on that day..." I explained. Luhan oppa widened his eyes, "duizhang never ever tells us about his details.. Well, except for you.. After all these years..." Luhan oppa mumbled but my sensitive ears caught it. What? This isn't like him... Is it because of... That

Flashback

"Hey Wu Fan! Why're you late?" Kris oppa's friends questioned. "Sorry! I was busy preparing for my birthday! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!" little Kris oppa exclaimed while his 'friends' looked at him as if he was an alien from outer space. Well, technically he is. From EXO planet xD. But, when it was the 6th of December, the unexpected happened ------ our parents weren't there, only a letter.

[Dear Wu Fan and Wu Xin(YoonA), 

       By the time both of you read this letter, papa and mama are gone. Wu Fan, I'm especially sorry for you. I know it's your birthday, but we couldn't choose when we were leaving. Mama hereby wish you a happy birthday. There are two plane tickets to Seoul to live with an old friend of ours. I think you know him, Mr Kim, that uncle who came to our house before. The plane will set off at 2pm tomorrow. Bring Wu Xin with you and start a new life there. Mama and papa love both of you. Wu Xin, Mr Kim reserved a seat for you in the most prestigious university, Seoul Academy when you're 16. ]

I widened my eyes in horror. Mama and papa... Are gone?! WHY?! Kris oppa kept a poker face but I knew, deep down, he was breaking down as well. *I'm not going to celebrate my birthday ever again. It's not a happy occasion. It's the day where my parents died.* "Gege... Where did mama and papa go?" I asked Kris oppa, hugging his gigantic body, staring at him with tearful eyes. "Mama and papa went somewhere better, Wu Xin. From now on, gege will be responsible for you, and I'll love you as a mother, father as well as a gege."

End of flashback

"No wonder duizhang has this fatherly aura around him...." Luhan oppa started to realise. "Yea.. And, we need to show him that his birthday is actually great, rather than remembering our parents' death anniversary...." my voice trailled off as I saw Kris oppa casually leaning against the door frame. "Stop trying YoonA Wu Xin. I can't possibly forget papa and mama." he said sternly. "Oppa... I'm sure papa and mama want you to be happy. Please? I doubt even your wife knows your birthday." I scoffed while rolling my eyes, completely fed up with him. *Wu Xin... I'm sorry... You don't know anything about how they died.. But I do..*

"Wu Fan... Papa and mama are going away soon. Take care of Wu Xin," mama said lovingly in Kris' sleep. Little that she know was Kris was still awake. "Mama... Where are you going?" Kris asked innocently. Mrs Wu let out a sigh, "Papa and mama need to go and catch bad people Wu Fan.. And may never come back..." mama mummered. Now, little Kris was confused. Just being 10, he only knew he had to take care of his 6-year-old younger sister on behalf of his parents. Looking at his confused face, mama tried to explain more thoroughly, "This person had been killing people. If papa and mama don't catch him, more innocent lives will be taken away. Do you want that to happen?" Kris shook his head, though at a tender age, his parents had always taught him to care for others. "But.. Papa and you may get killed in the process..." tears started to well up in Kris' eyes, falling down continuously without any signs of stopping - that was the very first and last time Kris broke down in front of someone. "Shh... Wu Fan... Don't cry.. From today, you must be strong. How will Wu Xin survive if you can't fend for yourself? You need to remember, you two are with each other, not ever going to be separated." mama's words of advice stayed etched in Kris' mind. "We don't know when we're going.. But it's this year. Just remember, papa and mama love both Wu Fan and Wu Xin."

"OPPA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW PAPA AND MAMA DIED?!" I burst. For all these years, I knew papa and mama had died, but Kris oppa told me it's because they had a car accident. Mama.. And papa.. Died while doing their job?! Why... Why....... Mama and papa.... Your Wu Xin needs you.... "Besides, you have hyung to take care of you.." Kris oppa wanted me to understand his feelings. "Oppa... Does Sica unnie know? I mean, you didn't even tell her when your birthday is.." I asked warily, not wanting to face the wrath of Kris Wu Fan. "Yes, I do know his birthday, and I do know about this. I would fail as his wife if I don't even know his basics." Sica unnie appeared out of nowhere. "Can both of you stop appearing and disappearing all of the sudden? It's scary...." I pouted at them while all three of them thought it was hillarious. "What's going on... Xiumin gege kicked me 'cause he couldn't sleep..." Tao came into the room complaining. "Aigoo.. Sorry... Your gege and his wife decided to appear like ghosts." I rolled my eyes. "Kyaaaaaaa! G-Ghosts?" Tao's scream echoed throughout the dorm. "GO BACK TO SLEEP PANDA!" was heard from Lay oppa. "Yoongie!! Thehun oppa ith back!" it was in the middle of the night and the K members had just come back from a photoshoot. "Us too kays!" the other K members yelled at the maknae when he had 'forgotten' them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO WADDUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~ I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T.T
Hey.. Soo...... Please comment and tell me how the story is so far ^^

Don't worry I don't bite ><

Saranghae!