Chapter 46

EXO in my everyday life

OTL PEEPUR I HAVE REVIVED B| I have no idea who even remembered this fic :/ Sorry for abandoning my fics sobs. I just finished my Mid-year exams so I'm in a good /not really/ mood ouo enjoyyyy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lay could just nod meekly, throat parched. "Thank you, Kris ge," he managed to croack. I bit back the fresh batch of tears which were about to fall while Luhan just rubbed my back in a soothing way, trying to calm me down when he himself was on the verge of tears.

=====

Time flew by without us noticing, today was the day Lay oppa was going for surgery. *Stay safe, Lay* all of you prayed. Lay took a deep breath. *This is it* and with that, he was being wheeled into the operation room.

=====

Seconds became minutes, and minutes became hours. Soon, Lay was already inside the OR for 6 hours, so what was taking him so long? Did something happen? all of us couldn't help but worry. Soon, the light of the OR went off and the doctor in charge came out smiling. "Congratulations, Yixing-ssi's operation was a huge success and you can visit him at ward 306 at the second floor. We smiled, asa! EXO can stay as one again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woots /throws confetti/  Lay is well again :3

So yeah, I decided to end this prequel with this chapter, cos tbh I lost motivation to write in Yoona's POV tbh 
So the sequel will be from Taeyeon/taecyeon/wooyoung/miyoung/jay etctec's POV. To put it simply the kids' POV.

Hope to see you at my sequel~ ciao! <3