Chapter 26

EXO in my everyday life

"Oppa... Can't you try to move on? Don't think I'm heartless. I miss papa and mama just as much as you do. But I'm sure they wouldn't want you to keep on living in the past. They would want you to move on in life. It's no use crying over spilled milk.. Oppa... Think about it. If you wouldn't be happy on your own birthday, mama and papa wouldn't let you be in charge of me. Oppa, I KNOW you're capable of moving on. Look now, you've moved on from Seohyun to Sica unnie." I tried persuading Kris oppa gently but firmly. I sighed indefeat when he wouldn't budge. "Ugh... SUHO OPPA! HELP!!" I seeked for help from the level-headed leader. I ruffled my hair in fustration. Kris oppa... Wu Fan gege... Please.... "Mei mei... What's wrong with gege?" Tao ran out of the room, after seeing Kris and Suho oppas. "What happened?" I replied worriedly. 
"he... He... he hit Suho gege! What's wrong with Kris gege??" Tao looked at me with concern, worry and fright. Is this really such a big blow? Kris oppa never hits anyone... Especially... Not his friends... 
I ran into the room worriedly, just to see Suho oppa, with blood stained near his lips. "Omo! Oppa... Wae?" I asked worriedly as I helped Suho oppa get up. "Don't worry Yoon.. I can handle this." Suho oppa managed to get up on his own two feet. She was just helping. She wasn't trying to make you feel bad. Kris, hyung. Why can't you emphasize her? words of which Suho oppa said rang nonchalantly in Kris oppa's ears. *Emphasize my foot. Bastard don't even know a thing about us.* "Oppa! Why did you hit your dongsaeng? This isn't like you! I don't even know who EXACTLY is my brother anymore." I muttered the last sentence under my breath but unfortunately Kris oppa caught it. "Well, Yoona Wu Xin, try being in my ing shoes----" Kris oppa stopped himself when he realised he was cursing too much. "Look, Wu Xin, papa and mama past me the responsibility to take care of you. But, they're dead. Any day, I can move on, but they died ON MY BIRTHDAY. How do you expect me to be happy?! What if it's on YOUR birthday? Can you be happy?" I was speechless. I didn't think it in Kris oppa's perspective... "K-Kris oppa..." I called out, looking at him with tearful eyes. "M-Mianhae.." I apologised, choking back a sob. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Ayo waddup? Mianhae for not updating x.x
will have a double/triple update arraso? To make up to all of you. THARANGHAEEEEE