The Start of a New Year

Falling for the Wrong Guy

"Everyone, please note that we have a new student I hope everyone of you will treat her nicely!" annoced your teacher. You walked in the classroom *Wow~ at least no one will know my background and look at me like I'm some kind of weirdo ^^* You noticed that this school is very different from your last school, the kingkas and queenkas sits at the back together and kinda flirts to each other or make jokes about other classmates. The teacher told you to sit at the middle of the (second last) line around the area where the kingkas and queenkas sits. You spotted your future husband Woohyun, you felt the queenkas making fun of you because of your "nerdy" appearance, they even decided to throw paper balls at you from the back, and your future husband just laughed. *Actually, this is good, I get to know the true person you are, so show me all your worse attitudes, I'll know how to deal with you when we get married* trying to comfort yourself about the studpid arranged marriage. You felt someone looking at you, you looked to the left corner at the end of the classroom, the person sitting there was staring at you, he had white skin, dark cloths and a leather jackets, just like how gangsters dressed themselves.

      A few days past, you were immediatly seperated into the "nerd" group, and made a few friends, you got more and more curious about the guy in the back of the classroom, so you decided to ask your friends about him. One of your friends chuckled and said "That's Lee Jong Suk, despite Infinite being the kingkas, he's also one of the Kingkas of our school, both his parents are gangsters and are in jail, however, he caught alot of girl's heart because of his fine features and bad boy title." *Wow~ the people from this school is soo different from my old school, I wish Teen Top was here.*

      During lunch time you decided to go to the front yard/field of the school and sat under a tree enjoying your sandwitch looking towards your old academy. You couldn't feel the sunshine, so you looked at what was blocking it, you saw Lee Jong Suk standing infront of you. He glaring said "You are in my space, this is my territory." "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't know that" you said giving him a polite smile. So you decided to grab your things and move to another tree. "Why do you act so different?" *Huh??* You didn't understand and looked at him. "You don't squeal or get excited when you see me or Infinite, you don't even get scared when I stare at you, and you don't seem like a Nerd." You were confused, you didn't know that girls had to squeal when they see the kingkas of the school.

     Suddenly you heard someone call out your name "Noona!!! We've missed you sooo much!" shouted Ricky and Changjo. You saw the rest of Teen Top running towards you and you totally ignored what Jong Suk had said to you. Jong Suk turned his head to you and wondered what your looking at. Teen Top finally arrived and gave you the biggest hugs you ever had *The hell are they doing O.o, wow this is not an ordinary nerd, how did she know Teen Top ???* thought Jong Suk. "From now on we'll be meeting here everday for lunch!!!! Okkay???" asked C.A.P, you smiled and nodded.