Bad Dream turn to Reality

Falling for the Wrong Guy

  

   That night you had a bad dream. 

~ Dream ~

    In your dream, Sungyeol has found out your true identity and told everyone about your history with him and your family background as a revenge for breaking his heart. Because of that you became an outcast just in one day, people would make fun of you and call you bad names. Even your teachers pick on you because Sungyeol is their favourite student. During lunch time, boys would kick a ball and hit you on purpose to help avenge Sungyeol. Worst of all, before the day was finished you got slushied by the girls from T-ara.

~ Back to Reality ~

    You were so scared your dream would come true, you suddenly woke up and screamed. You looked at your clock and realize it was 7:45, there were still 15 minutes before you are late. You were in such hurry, you didn't have time to tie up your hair and you forgot to wear your fake glasses. (You look very pretty without glassess and without all your hair tied back) You ran to the bus, but it was already gone, so you had to run to school. It took 30 minutes, and you were 15 minutes late. You walked in the classroom panting... "I'm so sorry I'm late, I slept in and missed the bus, I had to run here...." You were alloweded to your sit. You suddenly noticed that everyone was starring at you, a few boys had their jaws dropped open and the queenkas at the back gave you a death stare. You then realized you forgot to tie your hair and wear those fake glassess *! My bad dream will come true, Sungyeol will soo recognize me ><* You sat down and tried to avoid being seen by Sungyeol.

*Wow~ the nerd is really hot without eye glassess and tieing her hair, I guess I'll court her and make her my queen kekeke~* *Woahhh, ~~~~ looks soo different today, she's really pretty ,,, wait whattt I DON'T HAVE INTERESTS IN GIRLS why do I keep thinking of her ><* *How did that Bi*ch get so hot, ughhh we need to get rid of her, before she takes our place* *Why does the new girl look so much like my ex?? Could it be??? No way.... I must be imagining, but I guess I will take a peak at her later* *t >< I'm so dead !!!*

  During Lunch break you covered your face and ran as fast as you could to avoid attention. What you didn't know was that Jong Suk was actually watching you and wondering what is going on. Oops~ you tripped on the staircase why running down and fell on Sungyeol. Luckily, the two of you were alone (except for JongSuk watching) *~~~ ??!! Is that you??* you cover Sungyeol's mouth immediatly "Please don't say anything about this and pretend not to know me, Please! I beg you!! Or my life will be destroyed again." Sungyeol missed you a lot, he immediatly hugged you really tightly, he then let go of you and his eyes were watery "Whhyy... Why.. are you here? I missed you alot.." You cut through his sentence "Just pleasee don't tell anyone about this" 

"Uhh Okkay..." *I can't believe it really is you, I'm so happy I get to see her again, but why is she in such a hurry?* *What's this??? How did she know Sungyeol???* JongSuk watching from behind, getting a bit confused and jealous.

     *Finally Peace~* but you were still troubled that Sungyeol recognized you, you just hope that he won't blow your cover.... you suddenly heard someone talk to you from behind "Hey y ^^"