Swimming with Teen Top

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    Teen Top went to your house on a Sunday, you guys hurried to the pool. There were different benches, umbrellas, tables, swimming noodles, floats and water volleyball (everything you can imagine) setted in your big house pool. "Waaaaa!! I wish I could have a house like yours" screamed Ricky *being excited*. "Jaronimooooo!!!" ChangJo jumped into the pool. "YAAAA!!! I love your floats, WAAA you even have a slide ??!!! YAYYYY" shouted Niel. The playful Chunji imediatly hugged L.Joe and both of the fell into the water cause L.Joe was pushing him away. You and C.A.P laughed and he grabbed a volleyball, jumped in to the pool and started playing with the guys. You jumped in and played with them. C.A.P, L.Joe and Ricky in a group, Chunji, Niel, Changjo and you in a group. At the end, you guys scored the same points - 7 vs 7, "what a nice game, ahhh" smiled Ricky satisfied "Ya think that's all??!! I had the newest water guns prepared just for you guys ahahahha" *you shoot water at Ricky's back* "WOOHOOOO ><"

     After a wild game, you guys lay on the floats together, with sunglassess on enjoying the drinks you told your maids to prepare. You guys than put on a few dry cloths on top of your swim suits, because the maids brought out pasta for you guys. While having pasta as lunch Teen Top and you enjoyed the view, suddenly Ricky accidently swung a pasta on L.Joe's face, everyone laughed, and L.Joe got angry. He threw more pasta on Ricky and you guys started a food fight. After that you guys cleaned up and Teen Top had to go. At the end Ricky suggested that you guys should go out more often.