Deep Thought

Falling for the Wrong Guy

Narrator's POV:

   This Meeting Session caused a lot of Deep THoughts to all of you.....

 

Your Pov:

    *Hai~~~ I wish Sungyeol is alright..... as well as Jong Suk.....* You couldn't belief that Jong Suk has actually fallen for you.... You never intended for people to get hurt...... *Buzzz In coming Message from Woohyun* "Night Babe <3" you rolled your eyes as you saw the text..... you never liked Woohyun much.... especially when he suddenly changed his attitude to you when you showed him who you really are...

 

Sungyeol's Pov:

   *I don't want to face reality... I don't want to know that I lost her..... I love her too much.... I can't afford the feeling for losing her....* he said as he signed hugging his pillow and allowing his tears to take control of him.... He just wanted to be with you... he would have given up the world just to be with you.....

 

Jong Suk's Pov:

  *This relationship between ___ and the others are just so confusing.... I wish I never twirled into this... I'm a mess now.... I should never had fallen for her... Why am I so careless?? Even if she didn't get engaged to someone else I would never had won her heart.... Even if I did I can never give her what every girl wants....* Jong Suk thought as he fell asleep....

 

Teen Top's Pov:

  *Aish~~ ____ must be going through a really hard time.....Let's just hope things can go back to normal.....*

 

Infinite's Pov:

  *I can't believe there is such a big secret behind ____ who would have thought someone that dresses like a nerd is actually a rich and beautiful girl.... Others must be having  hard time because of her....*

 

Woohyun's Pov:

  Instead of being unhappy like the others Woohyun was cheerful... *Things will sure change 180 degrees when we go to school tomorrow~ I am sooooooo smart for spreading the truth out to the others!!!!*

 

Narrator's Pov:

  It seems like your lives are really gonna be changing 180 degrees thanks to Woohyun...

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the CHaptieeee :DDDDD