Exposion

Falling for the Wrong Guy

   The next day during lunch time, Woohyun announced infront all of you "Hey Guys I'm here to announce that I got into an arrange marriage which will happen around a few months, I haven't met her yet but I heard that she is a very beautiful girl :DDD I hope you guys would attend my wedding. Oh and I will be going to high tea with her tomorrow I want you guys to come so you guys can see her tomorrow" As he said that you became really pale. Sungyeol got angry and said to you infront of everyone "___ tell them... Tell them.." "What are you talking about???" You asked "Come on I know you know what I mean" he blurted. You had no idea what was with Sungyeol talking about "Don't worry ___ he has had a rough night since you rejected him" Dongwoo comforted you.


   As you guys walked to class, Sungyeol pulled you to a corner for a private chat. "I went to your house yesterday" "You did??" you were shocked "Your mother spilled out the details to your arranged marriage" he said as he roled his eyes. Now you understood why he was in such a bad mood "Sungyeol ahh... I didn't want to hurt you... I warned you..." "You should have told me straight away so I wouldn't have ignored your warnings" Sungyeol started to get emotional. You just looked down and walked away Sungyeol shouted behind you "What will you do now?? How will you come to school tomorrow??" He asked. You knew it would be really shocking to reveal your true identity now, but you had no choice, your parents would be going with you to high tea with Woohyun, his family and his friends, where you will meet Woohyun in your true identity for the first time.


  The next morning your mother helped you dress nicely for your "so called date" with Woohyun. She bought you a painkish white dress that matched your skin tone. When you wore it, it revealed your shoulders and long skinny legs. Then the maids brought in a pair of high heals and a curler to help you do your hair in big curls. You put on a bit of make up yourself and put your curls on one side of your neck.

  After the make up you looked GLAMOUROUS, you mother said as she saw you "Wahhh My Daughter is SOOO PRETTY" Your father smiled warmly and handed you a small hand bag "A bag to suit my princess" You smiled back to thank him, "Ohh and I saw this bracelet on your cupboard, I think it suits you a lot!" your mother added. What she didn't know was that it was the bracelet Sungyeol gave you. Then the 3 of you went in to the car where your driver drove you to the High Tea Hotel you were meeting.

 

You Know What? I'm going to make this a triple update :DDD

I hope you guys like it

Sorry The story comes to an end quickly, but don't worry it doesn't end right away :D

I hope you like it and SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT or UPVOTE !! :)))

Cheers 

Teen Top Cuddy Bear