Back from Japan

Falling for the Wrong Guy

 

 

  Teen Top finally comes back from Japan Trip, your very excited to see them, you told them about the week they were gone. "I missed you guys soo much! A few hard situations actually came up when you guys were away. One day I was late and forgot my hairband and glassess, now my ex remembers me... and Woohyun suddenly changed his attitude towards me, the worst is Jiyeon, I think that she hates me, she kept trying to befriend me, but I heard people say that she actually hates me and wants me out of the way. At least I have made a new friend - Jong Suk, he's actually quite nice I think ^^ " "AWWWW NOONA!!! WE MISSED YOU A LOT TOO, too be honest you are really attracting even dressing as a nerd, that's why people get attracted to you kekeke~" shouted Ricky "Btw I heard that your parents are not here for the month and we can go to your house more often, how about we go to your house and swim, since it's summer it's be a great activity?Everyone including you agreed. Jong Suk was sitting on the side trying to know about your plans, luckily he only heard the part Ricky said swim, and didn't here him say : attracting even dressing as a nerd/go to your house to swim, if he did he would suspect your identity as a nerd *I wish she would invite me to swim too....*