The First day ^^

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    It was still too early for lunch after setting the tents, so the guys decided to have a game of soccer. Infinite had 1 more player than Teen Top, so everyone tried to persuade Jong Suk to join Teen Top, especially the Queenkas. However Jong Suk still didn't agree, he just grabbed his headphones and sat on the bench next to where T-ara sat. He observed what was going on while T-ara was cheering for the two teams. You really wanted to play, so you volunteered to play "Hey guys, can I join, I wanna play too :DD???" Infinite, T-ara and Jong Suk was really shocked, Jong Suk sat up straight and widened his eyes once he heard you say that *What is she thinking??? She'll get hurt*. "Are you sure, I'm really good at soccer, I don't want you to get hurt" laughed Woohyun. "Actually, it would be a benefit for Teen Top if she played, I think we should allow a challenge" chuckled Sungyeol. He remembered the time when you guys dated, and not only going to theme parks he would sometimes help you with soccer and you guys would go grab ice-cream cones. "Sure I'll let you play" smiled Woohyun "I'll be nice too". You were really glad. L.Joe walked towards you and said "You should know I'm not good at sports ahahah, you can take my place.." "Sure ^^" you replied happily. "God! She is so attention seeking" said Jiyeon angrily.

      The game was really tiring, you have been running around a lot of times, for the first session, you were able to score 2 times, Niel and Changjo also scored 2 times each. At the end of the game TeenTop scored 7 and Infinite scored 8 points. Everyone was really happy,  but you were very tired, so you sat down at the bench beside Jong Suk. Monkeyboy was so over excited he used his head to catch the ball when Hamster kicked it high. However he used too much strength.

    Everyone laughed at him. Especially Jong Suk, he was laughing out loud while sipping his Coffee. "Your so bad, your laughing at people when they get hurt" "But it's funny, your laughing too your just trying to hide it." you give him a big pat on his shoulder and laugh, both of you laughed like crazy for no reason. You were just happy and felt comfortable beside him, and he thought the same thing too *I hope this moment can last*

Then, Yeollie came over to you offering cold water "Wow~ you improved" "Hahaha~ Teen Top and I often go out, that's why" "Do you still remember that we always go to grab ice-cream cones after soccer" "Yea~ I usally get vanilla and strawberry, and you get chocolate with vanilla" "How about we go get some now?" "Hahah Sure!" "Hey! Where are you going??" yelled Teen Top from behind, they were running towards you. "Ahahah we were just heading for some ice cream" smiled Yeollie.

   For the rest of the afternoon, you guys went to a restaurant and had lunch, you then walked around playing different games like volleyball , catch throughout the whole afternoon.