First Kiss with Sungyeol ??!!!!!

Falling for the Wrong Guy

~Sungyeol goes back through his memories to a few years ago~

     It has been a few months since Sungyeol has confessed his feelings to you. You guys have been friends for a year and a half, however after knowing you for half a year, Sungyeol has already started to develope feelings for you. After a year, he finally butted up his courage to confess to you. Luckily, he didn't get friend zoned, and the two of you started dating. You guys would go to parks, malls, play sports, go to the beach and buy each other stuff.

     On your birthday (which was during Christmas). he asked you out. That day, it was quite cold, you guys met up in a park during the night while the sky was clear and it was snowing. You waited for him to arrive, when he did he held up a teddy bear which has a heart saying "I love you". You chuckled when you saw the teddy bear. You thought it was really cute. He gave you the teddy bear and hugged you, making you blush. 

"Do you like it??" "Yeah, it's really cute :))" "I'm glad you like it aha" he chuckles "But, there's another thing I really want you to have." He grabbed out a jewelry box, he opened it and inside there was a bracelet with key and hearts chained on it. 

  You couldn't believe your eyes, it was really beautiful, you smiled and said "Thankyou, it's really pretty." You started to get nervous for no reason, and you hugged the teddy bear tightly.  Sungyeol cupped your cheeks in his hands, and said "Your cheeks must be freezing, let me warm it for you" You blushed and looked down and bit your lips. Suddenly, Sungyeol, pulled your waist towards himself and moved his face close to yours, slowly, he pushed his warm lips on yours and kissed you. You blushed really hard and your eyes widened, slowly you closed your eyes and rested your arms on his shoulder.......

 


I hope you guys like it ^^ It's my first time writing a bit of XDDDD Please subscribe and comment lots if u like this story :DDDD thx for all your support ><