Explanation

Falling for the Wrong Guy

  Sungyeol went back to the Infinite dorm trying to get a chance to explain to Woohyun with the help of the members.. But too late.. Woohyun already told everything to the members. "Woohyun.. Let me explain." "No need to your out of infinite... starting now." Woohyun didn't bother to look at Yeollie. "Yah! Woohyun aren't you going to far? Yeollie must have an explanation." Sunggyu scolded (I have a fanfic on Sunggyu called Should have Said I Love YOU, Hope you like it xd) "Please..... You should have known ___ was the ex that got me moody every christmas..... we have been bounding ever since the camping week.... I didn't know she was engaged that time." Sungyeol explained.

   "SO?!! You know now and you still went after her?! And even slept in her house!" Woohyun punched the table. "Ani.... I was drunk yesterday when I finally decided to let go of her.... I started prank call and ___ answered she went to pick me up and ... and  i forgot my keys.. so I stayed with her....." "You forgot your keys... What a poor explanation..." Woohyun chuckled painfully. "No It's true.... and she told me she broke the engagement so that's why we started getting together again...." Sungyeol confessed....

    "It's not like you don't know me Sungyeol.... No one rejects me and your stupid enough to fall for the story she made up??!" Woohyun laughed evilly out of pain. "She's a Spoiled B*tch" Woohyun added his foul comment "Hyung!" "Woohyun!" the members scolded.

   "Better than your girlfriend.... ___ was forced but your girlfriend does whatever she wants...." Sungyeol chuckled with anger.

 

   "Know what yeollie I'm seriously tired of you fighting for her.... It's either us or her.... Choose one...." Woohyun finally said he was tired of all this he didn't like to lose. "You know I won't choose. You cant choose any of those, both are important.. Love and Friendship" Sungyeol said.

 

    "Woohyun seriously....your being stupid.....you never even liked ___ you always bullied her..." Sunggyu tried to put an end to this. "But I like her now.. shes' much prettier" Woohyun protested. "You don't deserve her... you don't even like her for who she is.. you really are a ert" SungJong the maknae teased. "Yah! Ya want me to kill you??!!" Woohyun scolded and the maknae shutted up.

   "Woohyunn....." Sungyeol pleaded. "Don't Woohyun... me!Just tell me your answer! Us or Her?!" Woohyun glared....

To Be Continued

 

I hope you liked it^^

Please Upvote and COmment :DDDDD