Last Day....

Falling for the Wrong Guy

     Today is the last day at camp, all of you guys started packing up since you guys will be going home after lunch. You finished packing up your cloths, and wanted a bit of fresh air, so you walked out your tent to the river and playgroud area and sat on the fresh grass lifting your head up to enjoy a bit of sunlight. Meanwhile, Jong Suk walked out his tenet after packing and walked to the river where he saw you sitting alone, so he walked towards you.

"Your Here Alone...?" he said trying to start a conversation.

Your Pov:

      "Huhh??" you realized Jong Suk was behind you. "Oh I didn't realize you were here...." "What happened last night??" Jong Suk asked to see if you would hide anything from him. You didn't answer and kept silent while turning your head to another side. "Fine... Pretend I never asked that... at least tell me how you met Sungyeol..... I did ask you this before and you forgot to tell me...." he pointed out. "Aish~.... Im not in the mood to talk about yesterday..... about Sungyeol lets just say that he use to go to the school I go to before he went to this school......." "That's it??" Jong Suk lifted an eyebrow "Gosh yes... That's it..." you found Jong Suk annoying.

Meanwhile~

  Sungyeol walked out his tent and saw you and Jong Suk sitting together so he walked to the both of you with a hateful expression.

Your Pov:

   You stood up and walked towards your tent leaving Jong Suk with his questions. You then came face to face with Sungyeol and blushed because of what happened last night. "Feeling Better??" he asked gently "Yea..." you said as you walked passed him towards your tent to pack up your tent....

As you did, Yeollie took off his sunglasses and eyed Jong Suk giving Jong Suk a message through his eyes "Stay Away from her she's mine" Jong Suk understood what Sungyeol was hinting so he smirked giving Sungyeol a message back "Then take care of her, or else she will no longer be yours"

 

I hope you like this Chapter Its just an ending Chappy nothing much in it :P

Is it alright???

Do You like it?

Comment lotssss :DDD