Final Exposion :/

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    You finally arrived to the hotel with your parents, Teen Top, Infinite, Jong Suk and Woohyun's family was waiting for your family to arrive. Your parents lead ahead, they went in first as you stayed outside the hotel's food court, which Woohyun booked just for your meeting. "Sorry we're a bit late" your mother and father apologized as they bowed. "Ahh You must be Teen Top and Infinite" your father greeted them. Teen Top stood up and bowed to your parents "Long time no see :)" Infinite said "I had no idea you knew them" "This is the big secret we have kept, you will be very suprised, so don't hate us" Teen Top said.  Infinite was confused but Sungyeol knew they were hinting to you..... 

 

    "Come on my daughter don't be shy" your mother called you. You walked out with a straight back trying to look confident, Infinite, Teen Top, Jong Suk and Woohyun's family grasped as you walked in, "Wahh She's really beautiful today" Teen Top whispered to each other. Infinite and Jong Suk whispered to each other "She looks like ___ a lot, but a even prettier version, if ____ had came, we would have thought they were twins seperated from birth". Sungyeol couldn't hold it anymore "That is ____ you idiots! She just dressed up as a nerd and went to our school, to acknowledge our personalities!!!" "___??!!" Infinite said with shock,

 

Jong Suk's eyes widened as well as Hamster and Monkey Boy. "Omo I can't believe 4 eyes is actually such a pretty girl" the two of them teased as you blushed. Jong Suk couldn't take his eyes of you, his eyes followed you as you walked to your seat beside Teen Top and Woohyun. "Yah! Jong Suk stop eyeing my fiance" Woohyun teased. "___ - ah you don't have to dress as a nerd now... Just dress as yourself" Woohyun smiled at you. Both your parents and Woohyun's parents said "We'll leave you kids now, Have fun :)" and they walked out of the hotel. "Wahhh ___ why didn't you tell us?" The infinite members asked. "Didn't I just tell you the reason??" Sungyeol said with impatience. "Sungyeol you seem like you have a lot of comments on my arranged marraige, come on spit it out, what's bothering you??" Woohyun said. A few seconds of dead air past by "I.. I regret joining Infinite sometimes... I love you guys but...." Infinite was shocked to hear this regreting session of Sungyeol's feelings. "BUT IF I HADN'T JOINED INFINITE ___ AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE BROKEN UP!" Sungyeol finally spitted out the secrets. "That's why you knew Sungyeol! You were his Ex Girlfriend" Jong Suk said like a knife was being stabbed in his heart. You just closed your eyes trying to ease the confusion. "Wait?? So your the girl that always get Sungyeol moody everytime Christmas comes" Sung Jong asked. "Yes Yes Yes! Will you guys stop with the questions??!!! Coming here really is a bad idea.... " You said as you grabbed your bag and started to walk out......

     Sungyeol grabbed your hand, not allowing you to escapte him, but suddenly he let go of you. "Your wearing the bracelet I gave you.....Do you still love me???" Sungyeol said as his tears started exscaping from his eyes. "Yah! Why is this such a question and answer session??!! She's my fiancee Sungyeol.... The past is the past just let it go" Woohyun said as he laid an arm on your shoulder giving you a peck on your cheeks which made you blush. Sungyeol was about to punch Woohyun, but Infinite saw it coming, and they grabbed him immediatly. "Sungyeol....." you said.... "Leave... I don't want to see you anymore....." He said as he broke free walking out of the hotel....... You wanted to chase after him but you were already engaged..... "Hmph~~" Jong Suk said as he walked past you and Woohyun.... "At least Im not as deeply connected to you as Sungyeol is..... I wish you can find happiness with Woohyun..... But you did break my heart this time ___.... and your the first one who did it.... Now I understand why people say pity the living instead of the dead....." Jong Suk said with sorrow in his eyes.... You regreted your action of dressing as a nerd... You never thought you would hurt so much people... But gladly The rest of Teen Top and Infinite accepted you :')

Sorry for the Emotional Session

I hope you enjoyed the triple updates :))

So SUBSCRIBE COMMENT or UPVOTE to show support :DD

I'm always glad to here your thoughts on different chapters :DD