Confusion and the Past

Falling for the Wrong Guy

   You were troubled to find a partner, so you just sat in your sit looking around to see who hasn't have a partner yet, but everyone already have a partner. The teacher asked you with a serious expression "~~~~ don't you have a partner yet??? I thought I told the class to find a partner" You didn't know what to reply,Suddenly a figure appeared on your left, it was Jong Suk "I'm sorry sir, she's my partner but I just went to get my bag so I can sit next to her like you ordered" You were very shocked *When did you become my partner* 

Jong Suk made a little smirk and asked "May I sit down?? .... partner..." You nodded and gave him some space.

   After school, you asked JongSuk "Why did you become my partner? I thought you said you think people don't understand you, how can someone like me who came to this school for a month understand you?" 

"Guess I just pitied you" he chuckled

     You have never seen him smile, but you thought *Who needs you to pity me* "Great.... Now my life is going to get worse" "Why's that??" "The poplar guys and girls already dislike and now your admirers going to hate me even more, during my first few days here, they said you never talked to a girl and ignored them... = = and now this is happening to me...." "hahahha don't mind that, when should we start? how about meeting me in the Coffee Shop, we can have a nice working space there." You nodded, though you were greatful he was kind to you, you didn't really like it because you knew what would happen.

~~ Flash Back ~~

    During your Junior years before Teen Top befriended you, there was another reason we were called "Plastic Girl", there was a kingkas of the school : Sungyeol. You and Sungyeol fell in love and dated, however when Sungyeol joined Infinite and switched schools to Teen Academy, your relationship had to be kept a secret to avoid reporters following you around. Due to this both your parents and Sungyeol's parents wanted the relationship to end. Your parents doesn't want you to date a star and get into celebrity rumours and so two of you broke up. However both of you still had feelings for each other and Sungyeol was hurt by the decision of your parents, therefore the people in your school hated you for breaking his heart and called you a "Plastic Girl" because they misunderstood and thought you only toyed with Sungyeol's feelings.

~ Back to Reality ~

*I'm so lucky Sungyeol didn't recognize me, or I'll be in a worse situation, at least his friends doesn't know about our history* you smiled but has the expression of regret. *What's with her expression, why does her eye's show regret and sadness but her lips are smiling O.o??* "Uhh I guess we'll see each other tomorrow ... bye "