Week without Teen Top

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    Unluckily, Teen Top has gone to Japan for a school trip, and you are left alone without them. You felt really lonely, and couldn't focus in class even it is the first day they are gone. The 5 lessons before lunch, you didn't pay attention, you ignored the queenkas even when they were throwing things at you and you just looked out the window and day dreamed. "What's wrong with her???" The queenkas were curious. "No idea?? Something must have happened, it doesn't matter, we're taking revenge sooner or later." *There definatly is something wrong, she use to be very focused in class and willing to answer questions, now she's acting like a doll, without any expression at all* thought Jong Suk (he has been watching you ever since you came to this school, no girl have ever caught his attention, he even found it weird himself for noticing you) *Wait~ why am I even noticing her, she's just a nerd that's all* 

    After class you headed down to your locker, grabed your ipod and headphone and proceeded to the front yard. You didn't pay attention to the people around you, you kept walking to the end of the hall to reach the staircase. Meanwhile Jong Suk was also walking to the staircase from another direction. He also wasn't paying attention to what was happening he was too worried thinking *Why did I even pay attention to that girl?? Weird~~*

 

    The two of you bumped into each other and you fell down (because you weren't focusing on your balance) He looked at you and said "How did you come out of nowhere" *Wow~ She appeared when I was thinking of her* *Is he blind, I have always been here* you wasn't in the mood, you just grabbed your bag (which has fell open on the floor) and proceeded to the front yard of the school. When your bag dropped open on the floor earlier, Jong Suk saw your new ipod and beats headphone, he wondered *Where did she get those??? Aren't those new stock and costs a lot, where did she even get the money??*

    He also went to the front yard, he saw you listening to music and sitting there alone.

 

He wondered *Why is she alone, didn't she always had Teen Top as company??? It's weird she's sooo quiet, should I go over and ask her what happened??? NoNo why would I, I don't talk to girls = =* (Having conflict whether if he should go over to you or not)

    You felt footsteps heading your way, but you didn't bother to pay attention and just turned your head to the other side. "Why are you alone? Wheres your pals??" "What is it to you? Why do you want to know?" "I'm just curious that's all" "Let's just say that they have gone to a trip, how about you why do you always go everywhere alone and try to avoid communication with others??"  "It's just that there aren't a lot of people who understand me that's all..." It's almost time for class you grab your things and go, Jong Suk asks you where your going you say : To class ...

    This first few days without Teen Top felt really long, it's just the second day and it felt like a Month had passed by. Until the teacher wanted the class to go in groups of two for a project to write a report about "Anaylise the kinds of love in Romeo and Juliet, talk about how love affects a person's life and emotions." Once the girls of your class heard that it was a partner report, they went crazy, all of them wanted to be with the kingkases, however the kingkas and queenkas paired up, so the other girls in your class can only pair up with their friends. You have no idea who to be in a group with, but the teacher already asked the class to sit with their groupmate. *What should I do? I don't have a partner, all the kingkas and queenkas are pairing up and other students are pairing according to their bestfriends*