After school

Falling for the Wrong Guy

     

After school you rushed to your locker, because you promised to join Teen Top in the Backery shop near the school. You were running to the stairs, you couldn't stop your pace and knocked into someone when you reached the corner which lead to the stairs. The person and you fell to the ground and when you got up you realized that it was your future husband Woohyun. "Oh my god! Are you alright??? I'm so sorry, did you get hurt??? I'm so sorry, but I was in a rush." "What's your problem! Do you use your eyes??? Or do you need a new pair of glassess?" Woohyun grabbed your glassess and threw it to the floor breaking them. *What a Jerk!!! Why did my mother even choose him????* You pretended that you couldn't see properly, so you searched the floor for your glassess. Woohyun kicked your glassess away and said smirked "good luck finding them..." You gazed at him and thought *Your tough now, wait till you find out who I am, you'll be soo sorry* Jong Suk saw what happened, and continued to look at you to see what you would do (he think's your different and a bit weird, so he kind of notices you.) You pick up your glassess and hurries to meet Teen Top.

    "This school is full of Jerks!! I can't believe Woohyun kicked my glassess away, Just wait till he finds out who I really am during graduation!" "Whoo dares bully our Noona!!!!" said Chunji fiercly. You tell Teen Top about what happened before you met up with them and tell them that the Kingkas and Queenkas in the Teen Academy are really mean people.They then go and get drinks, and you are left alone waiting for them.

Brringg~ Bringg

    The door of the Backery opens, the Kingkas and Queenkas of the school walks in, you notices that Jong Suk likes to be alone and sits at the very side of the shop and enjoys a hot cup of coffee (However he is observing the happenings beside him). Suddenly, Woohyun walks over with his head up high"You there! Yeah you, you have to pay for knocking me down." "But it was an accident" "Who care's it's your fault I fell down!" "Who do you think you are? How dare you bully our Noona" said Teen Top being protective of you. "Ignore them, it's alright just an misunderstanding" you gave a little smile to them. Woohyun backs off and returns to his own table and give Teen Top a death stare. *Wow~ poor girl, first few days at school and gives people a bad image by messing with the Kingkas of the school,Teen Top must have pitied her to be her friends* You return home and tell your parents about the day."It must be a misunderstanding, Woohyun is a really good boy actually" your mother stands on Woohyun side "Oh and dear, you can have your friends come over more often, since you dont get to see them so much, your father and I will be going to a business trip around the world for 2 months, so you can do what ever you want, just dont make a mess"