Beach Day :DDD and Oops??

Falling for the Wrong Guy

     It's the second day of Camp, which is also the Beach day. After changing in to your swimsuit, you wore your casaul cloths on top of it, because you didn't like to show flesh. You then walk out of the van and saw all the other queenkas in their bikinis. Infinite brought volleyballs,  Floats and other different fun stuff/tools. Dongwoo was so exicited he jumped around with a float around his waist "Omo it's finally beach day we can swim and play with sand, hurry up 4 eyes I wanna play me wanna play" squealed Dongwoo.

 

   You gathered your things - sunglasses, sunscreen etc and ran towards the beach to catch up with Monkeyboy and Hamster, but the two of them have already went in the water and started playing with the other members of Infinite, you went to the side and lay your things down. Teen Top called to you "___, put your things together with ours, we have an umbrella too ^^" you walked over and did as Teen Top said. Jong Suk was standing under the umbrella taking of his top. You were so embarassed "Omo, I'm so sorry, I'll pack my things later ><" "It's alright,  I finished changing" You were really ashsamed, you rarely see boys without their tops, so you looked upwards "Why are you looking upwards" Jong Suk chuckled. "Noth... Nothing" you said trying to avoid the awkwardness. "Is my body really that bad??!!" "Na..No I just don't always see boys without their shirts" "Oh...." "Omo, Oppa <3 you look really good kekekek~" the queenkas ran towards Jong Suk, but he just took a volley ball and walked towards Infinite and Teen Top. The queenkas realizes that you are in your normal dress code "Ehh?? ____-ah, why aren't you in your bikini? Are you afraid you will get embarased because we're around, or are you too fat to find a swimwear in your size" hearing this, you felt really unhappy and insulted (however the truth is that your body curve is better that the queenkas, you only look fatter cause you always wear big cloths) 

   You tried to hide your hurted expression and grabbed a water gun and ran towards TeenTop. Since you noticed that Infinitie and Jong Suk was playing volleyball, 4 by 4 (Yeollie, Hamster, Monkey boy and Sungjong on 1 team, Woohyun, Hoya, L and Jong Suk in another group). You started a water fight with Teen Top. You shot the back of Ricky's head with the water gun in your hands and started laughing really hardly. "Yah! Noona~ your cheating ><" Ricky pouted. SPLASH, L. Joe shot water on you, and your cloths were soaked wet, revealing your slim body. You stared at L.Joe and sent him a message *I'm going to get you for that* Then you and Teen Top started shooting each other with the guns and getting all your cloths wet. Infinite and Jong Suk stopped the game and stared at you guys wanting to join in. The queenkas just stood on the side getting jealous. You got really wet and tired, so you lay down on the sand panting. "Yah!" Ricky said and jumped on you "ahehehee, this reminds me of the day at you pool" "What do you mean your pool?" asked Woohyun. * !!!* Ricky and you thought, looking at each other. "Ahaha you must have heard it wrong, Ricky said the pool, not your pool." C.A.P busted in quickly, saving both you and Ricky. Knowing that the awkwardness might cause Woohyun to ask you more questions, Sungyeol puts on his funny face and says to Woohyun "Lets go surfing :))))"

    You start to walk away, because you don't know how to surf, but L.Joe pulls your shirt and stares at you "Not so fast, your coming with us even if you don't know how to surf." You tried your hardest to pull away from his grip, but your worried he'll tear your shirt so you had no choice. While walking down towards the sea with your shirt soaked and being pulled by L.Joe like a master holding a dog's collar, you felt eyes on you. Infinite, Jong Suk and the queenkas were staring at you. You realize that your body shape was being revealed, you blushed hardly and tried to cross your arms to cover your body. Meanwhile Teen Top chuckled at the side. Hamster and Monkeyboy whispered to each other "Who knew 4 eyes could have a body shape like that O.o" "I know right... Wow...." Yeollie thought to himself "Wow.. She hasn't changed at all, her waist is still so slim..." He starts flashing back to your first kiss.....