:////

Falling for the Wrong Guy

Since everyone doesn't want bad things to happen to the ex couple then yeaa I won't make anything bad happen :) ohh and sorry for the late updates :// been busy with the other stories xP

   For the whole afternoon and evening, you have been trying to avoid Sungyeol, you felt weird everytime you saw him :////

  Dinner time came, and the kingkas and queenkas decided to have a BBQ, you sat alone on a bench being quiet the whole time, thinking of what happend this afternoon :/ Teen Top realized you acted weird so, Niel and C.A.P  sat beside you

"Are you alright ??" They asked

You didn't reply and just ducked your head in your palms... Sungyeol knew that you took the kiss as a shock, he wanted to comfort you, but he didn't know how....

Meanwhile, Jung Suk saw that even Teen Top couldn't comfort you, so he walked towards you and sat down.... "You alright?? Your acting like I normally do ://" you chuckled a bit and looked at him, then moved back to your original position... You finally spoke "Just something on my mind.... that's all" 

"Nah~~ That's not it, something happened that is bothering you" Jong Suk said in Disbelief.... *Aish! This guy is ... How does he always know SOmething!!!* you cursed in your head..... "Your good in guessing..... how is it you know everything.." you eyed Jong Suk feeling something weird about him... "Anyways...." Jong Suk saids as he stands, walking towards the BBQ area...

You sign and look back down, suddenly, Sungyeol appeared and sits next to you.... you try to avoid him and looks away..... "I'm sorry about this afternoon... I know it's a bit forward, but.. but I just couldn't help it.... Please don't avoid me... and go get something to eat, you must be starving..." you nodded and faked a smile, Sungyeol slowly moves his arm towards your shoulder, pulling you near his chest, you found it comfortable and rested your head on his shoulders. "It's alright... It's just that it has been a long time since .... since we ... we did that and I was shocked......" 

Narrator's Pov:

Meanwhile, Jong Suk walked back towards you with a food of plate. He saw you laying on Sungyeol's shoulder, and got jealous immediatly.. He stumpes to wards you guys and....

Your Pov:

As Jong Suk walked towards Sungyeol and You, you noticed his appearance, and got embarrassed, you immediatly sat straight up. Sungyeol felt you leave his shoulder, so he looked up and saw Jong Suk, the both of them eyed each other with a dead stare. "Here... Eat some of this, you must be starving... I made it for you....." "Ohh.. Uhh.... Thankyou...." you smiled and went to grab the plate. Sungyeol stopped your hand from reaching the plate, and pulled you with him "Come on... Let's cook some ourselves, it'll be more fun..... Eat those yourself..." he said to you and Jong Suk..... *Gosh! I hate that guy!* Both Jong Suk and Sungyeol thought... *Ughhh! Such A B*tch!!! Why would Sungyeolhold her hand??! Or JongSuk cook for her!!* Jiyeong thought....'

To Be CONTINUED

Sorry GUys gonna put the rest in the next Chapt xD gotta eat dinner now :D