Jealousy 2

Falling for the Wrong Guy

 Once Sungyeol heard that you will be with Jong Suk, he got jealous. He did as Jiyeon suggested - to pick you up after the radio interview.


     While doing the second half of the report, you were smiling, you even joked with Jong Suk for a few times. You guys finally finished the report after several hours. "What are you so happy about? A few days ago you were quiet and frowning because Teen Top is away and because the confusion between you and Sungyeol, and now your smiling and joking around" "Nah~ It's nothing, I'm just happy because Teen Top will be returning tomorrow ^^ and we finally finished the assignment. Are you thirsty? I'll treat, Im in a very good mood ^^ "  "Nah~ I'm actually hungry, do you want to eat dinner together *blushes* " Before you could reply you realized Sungyeol has heard your conversation. He immediatly grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the Coffee Shop. Jong Suk immediatly eyed him and got jealous.

   "Come on, it's late, I'll take you home, don't even try to come near my girl again = =" "What are you talking about??!! I'm not your girl!" "You will be" *Gave a big scary stare to Jong Suk* *Ha! My plan is going perfectly, now I can have Jong Suk all to myself and I'll be a comfort to him* You walked out with Sungyeol "What are you doing??!" "Why are you even hanging out with that guy??" "I'm working on my report" "Yeah but you have already finished it, if it wasn't for me you guys will probably be going to dinner!" "So??!! I'm going home, it's late and I'm tired" "No! Your having dinner with me" Your very shocked, you stood there looking Songyeol in the eye and *Blushes*. "At least let me take you home." "Fine!" 

     Meanwhile, Jong Suk was obserbing the two of you from inside the Coffee Shop *What should I do? I have never felt like this for a girl before. But it looks like I'm going to have competition* Jong Suk looks frontward and there sat Jiyeon. "Hey Jong Suk, it's really nice to see you ^^ since we're both alone why don't we go have dinner together? I can be really good company, we can even go to my place after dinner and have a cup of hot chocolate or coffee *winks* " Jong Suk ignores her, gets up and goes home.