The Fight

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    It was the Monday right after camping with the kingkas and queenkas..... That day you were sitting with Teen Top during lunch ''You alright?? What happened that night?" Niel asked from seeing you being quiet the whole time..... You smiled cheerfully to them and said "Yea.. I'm just worried about getting back assessments loll I'm soo failing :///" "Nahhhh You never Fail... Your Such a Genious how can you fail = =" C.A.P teased. You smiled "Aish~ Things are getting complicated like before since Sungyeol knows about me being here.... It feels like things are going to repeat again.... But this time It's just hard for things to come out this way....." you told Teen Top about what happened...... "Babe... Why looking so down??? Come on lets head to class together :D" Yeollie suddenly busted in and grabbed you by the arm, yanking you towards his chest.

 

    While walking up stairs, a lot of eyes caught the two of you..... As the two of you finally arrived at the classroom door. You pushed Yeollie's arm away, and complained "Yah! We're not in a relationship.... Stop doing that.... You know I never liked eyes on me...." "Jagiya~~~~ *Yeollie trying to show aegyo* I promised I'll try to make things like before >3<" you couldn't get angry with him when he acts dorky like that...... "Sungyeol..... Here's the truth.... I cant be in a relationship with you....... I'll just hurt you again....." "Wheiii??? We're matured enough.... There wont' be reporters I promise!" "It's not about that....." you didn't want to tell anyone about your arrange marriage.... You have no feelings for Woohyun at all! But dating someone now would just be like stabbing a knife in their heart....

  Meanwhile Jong Suk was walking down the same hall way and saw the two of you together AGAIN. He was pissed this time.... He walked right between seperating you and Sungyeol. Sungyeol got really really pissed by Jong Suk's action so he grabbed Jong Suk by the collar and said "It's rude to walk between people.. Have your mother ever taught you that? or did they go to jail before they could teach you??" Jong Suk was really insulted by Sungyeol, that he couldn't keep his temper, he punched Sungyeol right on the face and the two of them landed in a fight on the floor.

  Everyone came watching, you tried to stop them but nothing could be done. Luckily Infinite and Teen Top came to stop them. After the both fighting boys got to their feet Sungyeol whipped his face to show disgust.

   As for Jong Suk he just rolled his eyes and walked away. Everyone at the school knew he was in a bad temper so they let him have space when he walked away incase he started beating others up.... Everyone knew his background and tried to stay away from him.......

  After the moment of silence both Teen Top and Infinite asked you and Yeollie what caused the fight.... You kept silence and Yeollie just rolled his eyes and walked away in a bad mood. By the action of Yeollie Teen Top could guess the boys were fighting for you, however they knew if the boys find out about you being engage, things wont be pretty ://

 

Heyy :D

I hope you like this action chapt :)

I'm not really good at it but I hope you still enjoyed it :D

Up vote my story ;DDD and Comment lots :)))

I hope you will subscribe so you will find out what will happen next XPPPP