Just Got Caught

Falling for the Wrong Guy

 *Oops~ Got Caught by Jong Suk, but if Sungyeol didn't tell him who did?* You swung your hand hardly, to get lose from Jong Suk's tight grip. He immediatly turned around and crossed his arms once your hand got loose. "How did you know I have met Sungyeol before??" "Let's just say that you got caught by me when the two of you were talking earlier today." *Why is she so worried?? There must be some kind of relationship between the two*  (Jong Suk is a bit mad here because of jealousy) You were troubled by this, *What should I do??? If I tell him to keep this a secret he might ask me more about the relationship between Sungyeol and I* While working on the report, you have been quiet the whole time, you tried to avoid this "Complicated" relationship and past, *Her relationship with Sungyeol must be something she doesn't want to talk about* after finishing half of the report, you proceeded back home. That night Sungyeol, have been in deep thought, he knows that getting you back will be hard because there are other boys trying to have you.


     The next day, when you locked the door ready to go to school, you saw Sungyeol waiting for you at the big gates of your house. Shocked you  said "What are you doing here??!! Why are you following me?? We're not in a relationship anymore!" "I know... But I want to accompany you to school everyday, I want to make up for our lost relationship, but why do you dress up like a nerd again.." *Uhh. When he is like this I have no method that can make him change his mind you thought* When you arrived everyone was shocked that the two of you arrived together. You quickened your pace so you would reach your locker faster and people wouldn't think there is something between Sungyeol and you. But Sungyeol still kept following you, so you said "Go to class first... Stop following me ><" " "Okkie ^^ " *Showing his Aegyo* 

"My guess was right, there is something between you two" said Jong Suk trying to hide his jealousy. "Hai~ What do you want?" *Great my days are getting worse* "Nothing, I just want to finish the project earlier"