Truth..... or DARE

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    All of you watched as Yeollie and Hamster came close. Since you guys has already sat down, Sungyeol and Hamster had to sit next to the Queenkas and Kingkas, while you sat opposite to Sungyeol, beside Jong Suk. All of you decided that if a person doesn't answer the question or task given to him/her, they will have to give the previous person a kiss.

          The Queenkas went first, Jiyeon chose Jong Suk and he said "Depends what task your giving out", so she told Jong Suk "Either give a girl here a kiss or tell me what sizes do you think girls should have, what kind of girl attracts you??" Jong Suk knew it would be too fast if he gave you a kiss, so he just rolled his eyes and looked towards you while answering Jiyeon "Girls that are skinny but simple and pure" you didn't notice Jong Suk was looking at you, but Teen Top, Jiyeon and Yeollie did. "God I hate that guy :$" Yeollie thought. Since Jong Suk could answer Jiyeon's question, it was his turn to choose, so he choose Sungyeol, wondering if Sungyeol has feelings for you. "Truth" Sungyeol said. "Who is the person, that you love most and you will always love??" Jong Suk asked. Sungyeol was going to answer until he remembered he promised you not to mention anything about your past with him. So he stood up ready to give Jong Suk  a kiss "I'm such a good person, I'm sacrificing my mighty kiss to keep a secret xP" Jong Suk immediatly pointed at him and said "Yah!! Don't you dare come close to me!!" "Woooo I'm Glad" Yeollie smirked. Yeollie pointed to you, you choose truth, incase Yeollie decided to pull a stupid prank for you to do :/. "Do you remember a few years ago during christmas?? The note on the teddy bear, would you still say the same thing to me??" You were out of words once you heard the question, You had no idea what your feelings are, you felt like being dragged by your feelings for Sungyeol, but somehow there is something missing since time has past and you guys weren't so close as before :/ you were not sure what to say, your mouth just fell open with no words came out. Everyone in the circle looked at you, especially Sungyeol and Jong Suk. Meanwhile Jong Suk thought to himself *I knew there was something between them !!! But God Damnit what is it????* Jiyeon has also been thinking *Whats with them?? Why is Sungyeol making it such a mystery* Teen Top whispered to each other "I wonder what her answer is :/ ___ never talks to us about her relationship with Sungyeol like it is something bad :/" You finally spoke out "I don't know yet..... I'm confused......Ehh.... Will you excuse me I think I need some fresh air" You stood up and walked towards the river, where the moonlight reflected on the water beautifully. Sungyeol wanted to go after you, but every one was looking at him, wondering why he asked his question, if he went after you immediatly, everyone would be curious.

Sungyeol's expression turned serious, he couldn't help wonder where you are going, so he finally got up and  started running towards your direction. After a minute Jong Suk couldn't hold it anymore, he was worried about you, so he went after you and Sungyeol. The Queenkas and Infinite got curious and wanted to follow the 3 of you, however Teen Top stopped them since they knew it would put your identity in danger.

 

 

Guyss I know you guys have been waiting for this

AND

I have disapointed you by writing the SHORTEST chatper EVER

But I really don't have anytime I wrote this during my break :/

BUT i hope you like the Picture I made for this fanfic :P Used a lot of time on that ://

Also If you want to suggest pictures i should use in the stories please find out more in my new blog post :)