WHisperss

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    The next day when you went to school, whispers surronded you, you walked to Teen Top and asked them what is happening, they looked at you with a troubled expression "People are saying that the two kingkas are fighting for you.... we think it's true...." "This can't happen... You know this can't happen!!" you were referring to your engagement.... "Yes... ___ we know..... but we can't just tell them like that......."


      The seven of you walked to class, where the two fighting people where standing facing each other, with a dead stare.

You walked in immediatly and asked "is it true??? The rumours?? Were you guys really fighting because of me????" "____ah...." Sungyeol said..... "Tell me! I need to know!" Sungyeol lowered his head as you said that...... "Yes it is true" he confessed. Jong Suk just looked away..... "No.... I can't be....... Just Don't... Don't fall for me....... It isn't fun... It won't be fun at all.... You will regret...." you said.... "Whei??? Wheiii can't I love you??" Both of them blurted out... "I told you it won't be good........" you said as you walked out the classroom with tears filling your eyes....... "___ah..." Teen Top tried to call you back.... Jong Suk was about to run after you but Teen Top stopped him, they knew you needed some air......

 

     You walked to the front yard of the school, and started to cry your heart out ..... "I wish this never happened to me... I wished I never got engaged... I wish I never came to this school.... I wish... I wish so much hasn't happened....." you cried harder and harder all by yourself..... You then went to the nurse and asked for a sick leave...


     You lied down on your own bed for the whole day... Your parents told you to get some dinner but you rejected... Your mother got worried but there was nothing she could do... So she just sent the maids to give you food.....

    Suddenly the bell rang~~~~

 

Sorry For the short chapt but as you can see we're coming to the end :DDD

Don't worry I'll try to extend it if you want :)

and I'll put drama XPPP

Soo I hope you don't mind :D