Death?

Falling for the Wrong Guy

This is going to be a crazy fictional chapter lol:

Your Pov:

  You opened your eyes and saw a light infront of you. You were dressed in white, and you were totally clean, your hair was let down and you did not have cuts on your hand. "Why did you choose to suicide stupid girl?" A voice came from the light. "Because there are things that I have caused to the people around me" you answered, somehow you felt like that was the guard of heaven. "Do you know how much trouble you caused by suiciding?" the voice asked "It can't be bigger than the problem I gave when I was alive" "Are you sure?" the voice asked again. "Yes" you nodded stubbornly "How So? What problems did you give them when you are alive?" The voice asked "Because of my presence, I caused a lot of diffculties for Sungyeol, he got into a fight with his bro, Woohyun, and if we dated there would be a media following us. And even if I chose not to date him but to marry Woohyun, I would just hurt Sungyeol and Jong Suk... and trick Woohyun to be with someone that doesn't love him. But now I'm gone they will be ale to forget me" you answered "Are you sure" the voice said in a harsh tone. "Come to the pond" it instructed.

  A pond appeared infront of you and you looked into it. You saw Sungyeol crying, Infinite and Teen Top's sad faces, Your parents crying, Everyone you knew were unhappy except for T-ara..... "Stupid Girl, because of your death, Sungyeol's heart can never heal, Woohyun would regret what he did, Infinite would not be the same, Your friends Teen Top would become a statue group without laughter.... Your parents would have lost the only daughter they ever had.. Do you still want to die, or go back to your life?" the voice asked. Tears started dropping down your face, and you realized you made the wrong decision. 

  Without answering, you saw a winged figure infront of you. It was Sungyeol.... With Wings..... he reached a hand toward you and you gaev him your hand. The two of you flew into the light and....


   You opened your eyes with shock. You looked and saw yourself in the hospital... You were wearing a new set of dry cloths. You looked at you hands and there was still a scar from the cuts. You looked forward and saw Sungyeol resting his head on your lap. He must have stayed there long... You looked at your clock and it was 2:00 am in the morning.

    You decided to go out and have a look. You walked out slowly and quietly "___?! What are you doing out of bed?!" Teen Top, Infinite, Your parents and your bodyguard and butler said shockedly. Your mother started crying as she hugged you tightly. "WEI DID YOU DO THIS?! YOU SCARED OMMA TO DEATH!" you patted you mother and apologized for the mistake. "Where's Yeollie?" Infinite asked. "He's sleeping inside" you said "Poor guy... he even skipped dinner...." they said. You decided to go buy something for Yeollie to eat incase he woke up.

    As you walked back in your room, Yeollie woke up and looked towards you "__?!No I must be dreaming"he clapped his hands arounf his face. "I am real Yeollie..." you smiled at his sillyness. "Here eat some rice cakes" you handed him the food. He looked at you with his big eyes as he shoved the rice cakes in his mouth. "Slowly... you'll choke yourself..." you smiled again. Yeollie finished the food in his mouth and lunged towards you hugging you. "DONT EVER DO THAT" he said loudly. "Okkay... okay.. i'm sorry"

  "Woohyun forgave us" he smiled. You were happy to hear that but there was another thing in your mind "But we still need to talk to both our parents...."