Going out with Jong Suk

Falling for the Wrong Guy

Your Pov:

  Jong Suk had no idea where to go out since he seldomly go out, so you decided to take him around the common streets of Seoul. "Here try this, it's really good" you said to him. "What is it?" Jong Suk asked. "Just eat it, I can't believe you never ate this." you . Jong Suk trusted you and ate the thing you gave him. "Wow~ It's really good what is it?" "Hahhaha those are fish sticks ^^, Come on! let's go look at something else." Jong Suk noded happily.

  "Here~ It's yours" you said to Jong Suk. "Ani~~ I can't keep this....How can a girl give gifts to a boy" Jong Suk felt awkward. "Ani it's alright, you always seem so unhappy, use this camera to record down happy times ^^" you handed the new camera to Jong Suk. "How can I pay you back??" Jong Suk asked. "ehhhh~ show me your ageoyo!!" you smiled dorkly. "I'm a bad boy how can i have ageoyo!" he pouted. You looked at him cutely widening your eyes. "Fine..." he said.

"Yah! Don't film it!!!" Jong Suk got a bit mad. "ahhahaah come here!" you said playfully, you took a few pictures with Jong Suk. 

 

Time passed really quickly~~~ it was already lunch time. You were about to walk in a restaurant with Jong Suk when suddenly a voice called you. "Madam ____! What are you doing here?! Your parents are very worried about you! When you didn't come home last night we contacted them and they said we will have to ground you until they come back! It would be worst if they found out you were with a random guy when you are engaged!!!!" Your bodyguard and butler disciplined you. "I'm sorry.. but I lost my way yesterday and Jong Suk found me... but it was late already...." "No excuses!!!! Woohyun went to pick you up!!!" Your bodyguard scolded again. "You better come home before more punishment is put on your head.!" You turned towards Jong Suk. "I'm sorry~ I guess I'll make it up to you next time~ Byeee"


   Though you had to leave early, Jong Suk was still happy. He couldn't sleep, he looked at the photos you guys took today and started smiling to himself like an idiot.