Yah! ?? xddd

Falling for the Wrong Guy

Back To reality ....

     "Yah! Sungyeol, what are you doing???!!" L shouted. L pushed Sungyeol's face away. Sungyeol, who was too carried away in his flash back, started imagining that you were standing infront of him, and he started moving his lips like he was kissing you. However, in reality, L was the one standing infront of him.....

   Everyone started laughing at Sungyeol "Whaa... Whaaa??" Sungyeol finally snaps back to reality. He was soo embarassed he started to blush. "What were you thinking??!!" L asked Sungyeol in disgust. "Ah... I'm sorry I...I was having a flash back about my first kiss...." "Your first kiss??!! What part of the Beach  Reminds you of your first kiss??!!!!" Your eyes immediatly widened, you looked at Teen Top for help, Teen Top all thought together *t.... ____ will get discovered if Yeollie talks about his first kiss* You were freaking out, you were too scared, you ran towards Yeollie and grabbed his hand, "Ehh Ehhh Oppa, can you teach me how to surf?!!" You pulled Sungyeol towards the other side of the beach, away from the others. *Such a Attention Wh**e* Jiyeon thought.

     You stared at Sungyeol, Sungyeol looks down and apologize "I'mm I'm sorry ___ I didn't mean to, I... I just... I " Sungyeol grabs both your arms and pulls you towards him, he forces his lips on yours and kisses you passionately. You couldn't resist his kiss, your feelings for him has not yet finished (your eyes started to close, and you rested your palms on his shoulder). Slowly, Sungyeol moved one hand towards your back and pulled you closer towards his body, he then used another hand to cup your cheeks............................. 


Sorry i didn't continue the story :PP Check for next updates, but 1 question: (please leave ur answer in comments)

Do you want something that is disasterous to happen? or awkward???? xPPP 
I hope u guys like this two chapter semi- ;d