Flashing Back to Your Past

Falling for the Wrong Guy

    Since your childhood you didn't want to be treated differently just because you came from a family of high status, in your junior high you were unhappy, you got bullied around because people judge you by your image and call you a "Plastic girl", getting good grades because of your family background. You never felt like you truly belong, you didn't like going to high tea with your mother's friends and you like to run around like other kids (however you weren't allowed to). Luckily, you finally met friends that understood you and befriend you for who you are (Teen Top). You suddenly flash back to how you met your friends.

   "Ohhh hey everyone, here comes the plastic girl" laughed your old schoolmates, you walked in with two body guards behind you titling your head downwards. People kept making fun of you because of your rich background. (At the start, the true bi*ches of your school tried to befriend you so they can spend your money, however you who never liked shopping didn't become friends with them, so they started calling you a plastic girl.)

    This have been happening for a few years, you finally can't take it, you ran to a corner of the school's yard and started weeping. TeenTop suddenly walked to you. "Hey isn't that the plastic girl" chuckled L.Joe. *I wish I could live a normal life* you thought. "It seems like she's sad" said C.A.P, "why are you crying?"

"I just wish people would stop judging me because of my background, I wish I could run around with friends, scrap my knee, lie down on fields and not go to boring high tea or parties :(("

"Wow~ we never expected that from you ahahhaha, we should hang out" said Changjo, "I kinda pity her" said Ricky agreeing with Changjo

     Ever since that day, you started to hang out with Teen Top, you guys became really close, and they help you have a much better school life, though some people still stare at you like your some kind of weirdo. Your life was going very good with your besties until one day. Your mother told you something "~~~~ we are from a very wealthy family, you are now 16, your father and I have arranged a marriage partner for you, he goes to the Teen Academy, next year I'll be transfering you there so you can meet him."

     You weren't very happy about this idea, you didn't want an arranged marriage, but couldn't do anything, most importantly you don't want to say good bye to your besties. The next day you told this to your besties, "But.... But NOONA I don't want you to leave!!!" shouted the two maknaes, "me too" you agreed.

"Well, we can't do much about it, we hope you can be happy" said L.Joe as a speaker of the team.

"Ehh guys, I was thinking of dressing as a nerd (large baby cloths, eye glasses etc.) , so people will not judge me for my background and I can know the true personality of my future husband (Woohyun), do you think it is a good idea??"

"It'll be great, remember to update the details to us, we'll always comeby to visit since your just going to be beside us" said Niel.

~~Shifting back to the Present~~

     "Wosh~ It's going to be the first day in the new school, I wonder what's it'll be like" you said to yourself.