Chapter 25

Teach Me How To Love

 

“You go ahead... I’ll see you at home...“ Jieun said to Myungsoo when she walked out of her class.

“Are you waiting for some?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Kinda…” She scratched her back.

Myungsoo looked into the class and his eyes caught L.Joe packing his bag.

“Him?” Myungsoo nodded towards the classroom.

“Y-Yeah…” Jieun blushed and looked down.

Myungsoo sighed and nodded.

“Don’t be late…” He whispered as he kissed her cheek.

“I won’t…” She said with a low voice as she smiled.

He smiled lightly and walked away. Jieun turned back to face the class and took a deep breath. Why was she so nervous?
L.Joe had packed his bag and was now walking towards the door where Jieun was standing. He stopped for a second when he saw Jieun and then continued to walk. He was about to walk past her when she grabbed his wrist. He looked at his wrist first and then he looked up into Jieun’s eyes.
He raised his eyebrow as if he was waiting for Jieun to talk.

“Can we talk?” She said finally.

L.Joe looked around for a minute and then nodded.

“Sure.” He said.

“Umm… Let’s go to a quieter place…” She bit her lower lip.

“Ok…” He scratched his neck and started to walk towards the exit.

Jieun quietly followed him. L.Joe walked behind the school, deeper into the park. Jieun assumed that they were going to the same place where he took her after she was bullied the day before.
But Jieun was wrong. They walked deeper and deeper into the park. They were soon surrounded by trees and Jieun couldn’t see the school building anymore.
Suddenly L.Joe stopped walking.

“Say it.” He said without turning around.

“Umm…” For a moment Jieun forgot what to say.

L.Joe turned around and looked at her.

“Don’t apologize… If that is the reason why we came here then don’t say a word.” He said while looking at her.

“I won’t apologize.” Jieun said as she looked up at him.

She could clearly see that this took him by surprise.

“I just want to say… That… That I… I miss you Joe! I miss you!” She blurted out.

L.Joe didn’t move nor say anything.

“You don’t have to be my friend anymore… But I didn’t want this to end like this, you know… You mean a lot to me and this will always be like this… Not Myungsoo, Woohyun or anyone else can change this!” She got tears in her eyes.

L.Joe sighed and looked pass her, then he ruffled his hair and looked at Jieun.

“You think you can play with me as you please, don’t you?” He said with a smirk on his face.

“N-No…” Jieun got suddenly scared by him.

“Then stop doing this…” He said with a scary voice as he walked towards her.

Jieun took a few steps back but tripped and fell down. L.Joe got near her and kneeled down.

“Stop playing with fire… You might get hurt!” He whispered into her ear.

Jieun gulped and looked at him. He had tears in his eyes as well.

“Am I scary? Am I scaring you?” He suddenly said out loud and started to laugh.

“Here, call your husband! Call him for help!” He threw his phone at her.

“Joe…” Jieun said as she got up.

“What? You don’t want to make him worry? Oh, you’re such a nice wife!” He laughed and grabbed her arm.

He turned her around and pushed her towards a tree.

“I could do so many things here with you… No one would know…” He whispered as he leaned in.

“I’m not afraid…” Jieun looked into his eyes.

“You can’t hurt people…” She said.

He laughed.

“You still say that although you saw me fighting?” He raised an eyebrow and leaned in again.

“Y-Yes…”

“You’re so stupid…” He said and leaned in closer.

Their lips were only inches away from each other. Their noses were already touching.

“I hate the fact that you’re always right…” He whispered and kissed her.

Jieun didn’t fight back. She just let him do his thing with her. After a while she felt something wet on her cheek. L.Joe started crying.

“Joe…” Jieun whispered as she hold his face in her palms.

He started to sob louder.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” She whispered as she hugged him.

L.Joe cried in her arms for a while before they let go of each other.

“Can’t we go back to the times we were when we first met?” Jieun asked.

“It wouldn’t change anything… I fell in love with you the first time I saw you…” He looked down.

“W-What?” She looked at him surprised.

L.Joe didn’t answer her anymore and turned around. He walked away.

“Joe!” Jieun yelled after him and started to run.

But she tripped again and fell down.

“Ah damn!” She hissed as she looked at her knee.

It was bleeding and it started to hurt since some mud got into the wound.

“You can’t even run properly…” Jieun heard L.Joe sighing.

He kneeled down next to her and looked at her wound.

“Does it hurt?” He asked as he carefully touched the bleeding spot.

Jieun didn’t answer but looked at him.

“Does it hurt?” He asked as he looked up right into her eyes.

“It’s – Ah!” L.Joe had touched the spot where it hurts the most.

“Wait.” He said as he opened his bag.

He took a tissue out and his water. Carefully he spilled water on the tissue and dabbed it softly on her wound.

“Do you think you can walk?” He asked as he finished cleaning the wound.

Jieun nodded and wanted to get up when L.Joe reached his hand to her. She looked up and smiled as she grabbed it. He helped her up and Jieun let go. She made one step and was about to fall again when L.Joe caught her.

“Let’s go to the hospital.” He said as he started to carry her bridal style.

“It’s okay… I just call Myungsoo…” She said as she looked away.

“What if it’s serious?” L.Joe asked annoyed.

“It’s okay…”

“No…”

“Joe”

“Jieun”

“Joe, please!”

“Okay call your husband… I’ll let you down at the bus station… He can pick you up there…” L.Joe said annoyed and started to walk faster.

He let her down at the bus stop and was about to walk away when Jieun grabbed his wrist again.

“We can take you home.” Jieun said as she looked up at him.

“No need.” L.Joe took his wrist away and walked away.

“Joe!” Jieun called for him but he didn’t turn around.

Jieun sighed and took her phone out and called Myungsoo.

“Jieun?” Myungsoo answered the phone.

“Hey, it’s me. Ummm Myungsoo… Do you mind picking me up from the bus station at school? I kinda fell and my knee is hurting so I can’t walk…” She bit her lower lip.

“What?! You fell? How? When? Where? Oh my god is it hurting a lot? Wait there, I’ll be there in 5 minutes!”

“Calm down, calm down, it’s nothing serious…”

“Okay, okay, I’m coming.” He said as he hung up.

Jieun looked at her phone screen for a while and sighed when she saw a picture of Amber, L.Joe and herself smiling into the camera.
She was missing him – a lot.

Time passed by quickly as she was looking blankly at the ground. A car honking brought her back to reality. She looked up and saw Myungsoo getting out of the car and quickly walking to her.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he examined her from head to toe.

“I’m fine…” She smiled as she put her arm around his neck.

She slowly limped to the car. Myungsoo opened the door for her and Jieun got in. Then he closed to door and got into the car as well, driving home.

“What are you doing here?” Someone suddenly said from behind.

L.Joe startled and turned around to see Changjo looking at him with a girl in his arms.

“I- I was just…” L.Joe ruffled his hair.

“Oppa, is this your friend?” The girl gave L.Joe a seductive look.

“Yeah, yeah…” Changjo said uninterested in the girl.

“Were you watching someone?” Changjo looked at the direction L.Joe was looking at but no one was there.

“I… Wasn’t…” L.Joe looked down.

“Were you watching her again?” Changjo sighed.

“NO! No one is there, don’t you see? The bus station is empty… Now excuse me!” L.Joe said as he pushed Changjo away and walked out of the bushes.

“Oppa, let’s go now… I’m so excited~” The girl caressed Changjo’s chest and smiled.

Changjo watched L.Joe and sighed.

“Let’s go.” He said as he walked away with the girl.

---------------------------------

“Are you sure that you’re fine?” Myungsoo looked at her while he was driving.

“Don’t worry, I’m okay…” She smiled her pain off and touched his arm.

“I just need to rest a bit and then I’ll be fine again.” She said.

Myungsoo looked at her for a moment and then looked back at the road. He put one of his hands on hers and smiled while driving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: omg i'm soooooooooo sorry for the late update D; i just had so many exams :'( 
tell me your thoughts about this chapter please~ ^___^v