Chapter 16

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: once again: blue is english hehehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo let out a sigh. He heared Jieun talking and the he heard footsteps. When he turned around he saw his mom walking in.

“Myungsoo, my boy, how are you?” His mom walked up smiling to him.

“Hey mom…” He hugged her.

“Why do you look so down? Did something happen?” His mother asked while looking at him.

“Wrong timing mom…” He sighed.

“Myungsoo!” Jieun hissed.

“Omo! Did you two… Omo I’m sorry! I should leave then…” She said and was about to walk out when Jieun hold onto her arm.

“Mom… Stay please!” She said.

“But you two…” Mrs. Kim pointed at them.

“We weren’t doing anything… Really…” Jieun assured her.

“Sure?”

“Of course!” Jieun smiled.

“Well then…” Mrs. Kim smiled and sat down on the sofa.

-One week later-

“Wooot! Finally holidays!” Amber jumped around.

“Would you stop jumping around? You make me dizzy…” Woohyun scoffed while hiding his face in his scarf.

Seoul was covered in white snow.

“Did you become a grandpa or what?” Amber glared at him.

“What if?” Woohyun snapped back.

Jieun sighed.

“Would you stop fighting?” She looked at them.

“Especially in English?”

“Sorry…” Woohyun put his arm around her neck.

“Did you see Teen Top anywhere?” Amber asked while looking around.

“They already left…” Woohyun shrugged.

“Left? Without saying goodbye?” Jieun pouted.

Suddenly someone closed Jieun’s eyes and kissed her cheek.

“Myungsoo?” Jieun asked while holding onto that person’s hand.

“You wish…”

“Joe?” Jieun turned around with big eyes.

“You forgot me…” He cried.

Jieun giggled and hugged him.

“I thought you already left!” She said as he hugged her waist.

“I’m back!” He smiled at her.

“Jieun, you ready?” Someone asked her.

She turned around and saw Myungsoo glaring at L.Joe.

“Yes… Just a minute…” She said as she turned back to L.Joe.

“I’ll be gone for the holidays… Visiting family and stuff…” She explained while looking down.

“I’ll be waiting!” L.Joe lifted her head and placed a light kiss next to her lips.

Jieun stood there shocked.

“I’ll call you!” L.Joe laughed as he ran away.

“What’s up with that guy?” Amber looked confused after him.

“I thought they broke up…” Woohyun asked Amber confused.

“They did…” Amber turned around and raised an eyebrow.

Myungsoo scoffed and walked away.

“Ya Myungsoo wait!” Jieun ran after him but she tripped and fell onto Myungsoo’s back.

They both were laying on the ground. Jieun was about to get up when Myungsoo told her to stay.

“It’s cold…” Jieun said.

“Are you two dating again?” Myungsoo asked.

“No…” Jieun said confused.

Myungsoo got up and helped her to get up as well.

“What was that?” He asked while nodding towards the direction L.Joe disappeared.

“I don’t know…” Jieun scratched her head.

Myungsoo grabbed her hand and they walked away. The girls in school started to squeal as they passed them by.

“Do you think Myungsoo likes her?” Woohyun asked Amber who were left back by Myungsoo and Jieun.

“Seems like it… Don’t you think so?” Amber said and turned around to look at Woohyun when her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

“He better not break her hear or I’ll break his bones!” Woohyun smiled and started to walk.

Amber blew up her cheeks and let a long sigh go.

“Are you coming? I’ll take you home…” Woohyun turned around and looked at Amber.

“C-Coming…” Amber said still confused about before. What just happened to her heart? She shook her head and ran up to him.

----------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo’s family and Jieun’s dad were in a car driving to Jieun’s dad’s hometown Busan. Jieun used to spend her childhood over there a lot after her mom had died. She didn’t really like it there since she had bad memories.

“I’m so excited! I’ve never been to Busan before!” Myungsoo’s mom clapped.

“Busan is the best city in the world!” Jieun’s dad exclaimed and laughed.

“Daaad!” Jieun sighed and giggled.

“Myungsoo’s been to Busan very often….” Mr. Kim said.

“Really?” Jieun looked at him with big eyes.

“Yes… Hoya is from Busan and we used to visit his family during the holidays sometimes…” He answered with a slight smile.

After a long drive they finally arrived at Jieun’s grandma’s house. It was a traditional Korean house with a big tree at the entrance. The garden was not too big. Everything was covered in snow.

“Oh… This place seems so familiar…” Myungsoo scratched his head.

“There are tons of places in Busan which looks like granny’s house…” Jieun giggled and got off the car.

Everyone got their suitcases and walked into the huge garden.

“Jihyuk-ah!” Jieun’s grandma got out of the house calling for Jieun’s dad.

“Omma!” He dropped his suitcases and ran to her.

“He’s still like a child…” Jieun shook her head and laughed.

“Grandma!” She called and started to walk towards them.

The Kim’s were following Jieun quietly. Myungsoo looked around.

‘Why does everything seem so familiar?’ He wondered.

“Oh, you brought some guests!” Jieun’s grandma looked at Myungsoo and his parents.

“Grandma, this is Myungsoo, my husband…” Her voice cracked.

“And these are my parents-in-law…” She smiled at them.

“Oh, you’re a part of our family then!” The grandma smiled and walked up to them and hugged each of them.

“Jieun, I like your taste in men!” Her grandma said laughing and Jieun blushed.

They first day passed by and it was time for them to sleep.

“The new married couple will have their own room… And Mr. and Mrs. Kim as well… I want to sleep with my Jihyuk!” Jieun’s grandma smiled while Mr. Lee’s hair.

Jieun blushed and got up to show Mr. and Mrs. Kim their room. The house wasn’t too big nor too small. Myungsoo’s parents and Jieun’s father and grandmother were next to each other while Myungsoo’s and Jieun’s room was three doors apart from them.

“I like your granny…” Myungsoo said as he started to his shirt.

Jieun blushed and started to unpack her suitcase to look like she was busy.

“Can you give me a shirt…” Myungsoo said as he stood shirtless behind her.

Jieun quickly looked for one and gave it to him without looking at him. Myungsoo changed and got into the bed on the floor.

“Close your eyes…” Jieun said while taking her night dress out from the suitcase.

“Why? Aren’t you wifey? I’ve already seen your body…” Myungsoo said as he put his arms behind his head.

“You remember?” She looked at him with wide eyes.

“Of course… You don’t?”

“N-No… I was drunk…” She blushed while scratching her head.

Myungsoo giggled quietly.

“Wait!” It suddenly hit Jieun.

“What?” Myungsoo asked with a grin.

“So… You weren’t drunk?” She pointed her index finger at Myungsoo.

“It’s rude to point fingers…” Myungsoo smirked as he got up.

“I wasn’t…” He said as he slowly approached her.

“S-So… That means… You me?!” Her eyes were about to pop out of her head.

“Hmm… Aren’t we married?” Myungsoo smirked as he put his arms around her waist.

He leaned in but then someone opened the door.

“Go ahead, go ahead… I just need a few things…” Jieun’s grandma said as she walked up to the little wardrobe in the corner of the room.

She got two pillows and two blankets and walked out closing the door behind her.

“Aish…” Jieun sighed quietly as she softly pushed Myungsoo’s arms away.

“I have to change…” She said as she got her clothes and walked out of the room.

She sighed and walked into the bathroom. After washing her face she looked at herself in the mirror. Another sigh escaped . She quickly changed and walked back into her and Myungsoo’s room to see him texting someone.

“Who is it?” Jieun asked as she put her things aside.

“Gyu hyung…” Myungsoo said without looking up.

“Hmm…” Jieun said and laid down to fall asleep.

“Are you tired?” Myungsoo put his phone aside and laid down next to her and hugger her waist.

“It was a long day…” She said while her eyes were closed.

“Hmm…” Myungsoo said and pulled Jieun closer to himself.

“Good night babe!” He whispered and kissed her shoulder.

“Night…” Jieun mumbled already on her way to dreamland.

-The next day-

After breakfast the parents decided to do a city tour around Busan while Jieun and Myungsoo decided to look around by themselves.

“Here are the keys… Just in case you come home late…” Jieun’s grandma reached her the keys while smiling.

“Thanks!” Jieun placed a kiss on her cheek and turned around to Myungsoo.

He grabbed her hand and bowed.

“Aigoo, my kid grew up so fast… I’m sure your mom would be proud of you!” Her grandma said as she wiped her tears away.

Jieun smiled slightly and walked out with Myungsoo.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked.

He sensed Jieun’s sudden mood change.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” She looked up and smiled at him.

“What should we do?” She asked him while looking at the empty streets.

“Shopping?” He asked.

“Hmm…” She said as she patted her chin.

“When we were little there used to be this mall with the ice ring in Busanjingu… Should we go ice skating there? And then we can get something to eat?” He asked with a big smile on his face.

His nose was already red from the cold weather. Jieun giggled and nodded. They took the bus and after a while they arrived there. Just as Myungsoo said the ice ring was still there and people were already ice skating.

“But I can’t ice skate…” Jieun said as they paid for entrance and got themselves the skates.

“It’s okay… I’m here!” Myungsoo smiled.

Then they sat down on a bench and changed their shoes. Jieun got up and stood there shaky. Myungsoo grabbed her waist and winked while slowly leading her to the ring. He got in first and held her hands. Jieun followed him and slipped. They fell down and Myungsoo started to laugh. Jieun looked at him first and then joined him.

“I’m sorry…” She giggled as she got up.

“It’s okay… Come here…” He said and they slowly started to move.

Myungsoo was facing her while skating backwards.

“Now we’ll do it a bit faster…” He grinned and started to move faster.

“Ya, ya Myungsoo!” Jieun said with a shaky voice.

He just grinned. They were becoming faster and faster. Slowly Jieun started to get better. After a while she let his hands go and started to skate by herself.

“That’s my wifey!” Myungsoo said across the ice ring.

Everyone turned around and looked at her. Jieun started to blush. Myungsoo laughed and skated towards her.

“Are you crazy?” She asked him.

“Aww wifey is blushing!” He laughed and started to skate.

“Myungsoo watch o-“ Jieun called out but it was too late.

Myungsoo had crushed into a girl and both of them were lying on the cold ice. Jieun quickly skated to them and looked if they were fine.

“Are you okay?” She asked Myungsoo.

“I’m fine…” He said while getting up holding his head.

Jieun turned around and looked at the girl.

“I’m so sorry… Are you okay miss?” Jieun asked.

The girl looked up at her. Jieun was taken aback at the beauty of the girl. Her eyes were green and her eyelashes were long and black. Her lips had the color of a light pink rose.

“I’m fine…” She answered with a slight smile.

“I should have watched where I was skating…” She got up and bowed.

“Oh, it’s okay… It was my fa-“ Myungsoo stopped talking and his eyes widened.

“Omo!” The girl looked shock at Myungsoo.

“Y-“ Myungsoo started but couldn’t finish his sentence.

“Myungsoo?” The girl suddenly started to smile brightly.

Jieun looked at them confused. Who was that girl?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: phew~ i did it! hehehe updated on time~! *dance* how did you like the chapter? i got some awesome ideas how the story will go on so stay tuned~ hehehehe
hi to the new subscribers~~~~ and thanks for all the comments xoxo