Chapter 8

Teach Me How To Love

 

“That’s wrong…“ Jieun whispered as L.Joe laid next to her.

L.Joe didn’t say anything and grabbed her hand.

“We should… forget this…” Jieun said and looked away.

“Why?” L.Joe asked.

“Joe… We can’t do this… I’m going to marry Myungsoo… It’s just wrong…” She said and a tear rolled down her cheeks.

L.Joe turned her around so that she faced him. He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead.

“Let’s just go for now… We’ll stop when the road ends…” He smiled softly at her.

“What if we get hurt? What if you get hurt? I can’t do this…”

“I promise you, I won’t get hurt…” He kissed her cheek and her nose.

Jieun hugged him and he hugged her back. Then her phone rang. Jieun sighed and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

“Yes?”

“Where are you?” It was Myungsoo.

“Somewhere… Why did you call me?”  She asked.

L.Joe put his hand around her and she was resting her head on his chest.

“Come home. I’m hungry…”

“Then cook something or just order something… I’m not your maid!”

“No but you’re my wife and I want you to cook for me…” Myungsoo pouted.

“Gosh, Myungsoo! Okay I’m coming!” She said annoyed and hung up.

“I have to go…” Jieun sighed and got up.

“I take you home!” L.Joe also got up.

He got his things and grabbed Jieun’s hand and they left the dance studio.
They decided to take the bus since it was slowly getting dark and Jieun’s and Myungsoo’s house was pretty far away.
While waiting for the bus Jieun got tired and when the bus came she fell asleep on L.Joe’s shoulder.

“Jieun-ah…” L.Joe whispered and shook her softly.

She opened her eyes and looked confused around.

“We have to get off at the next station…” He whispered smiling.

He placed a light kiss on her lips and Jieun nodded.
When they got off they walked slowly home.

“I’m jealous…” L.Joe suddenly said.

He was holding tightly onto her hand.

“Why?” She asked surprised.

“You cook for him but not for me…” He pouted.

“Then just stay for dinner…” She laughed.

“Hmm… Should I?” He laughed and she nodded.

“Okay then…” He smiled.

Then they arrived at home and Jieun got her keys from her bag. She opened the door and they could hear some noises coming from the television in the living room.

“Jieun?” She heard Myungsoo asking from the living room.

“Yup…” She answered and took her shoes off.

She walked in and L.Joe followed her.

“I’m soooo hungry and- oh, we have a guest?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

“Um… yeah…” Jieun looked away and walked into the kitchen.

“Should I help you?” L.Joe asked but Jieun shook her head.

Then L.Joe walked back into the living room and sat on the opposite site of Myungsoo. However Jieun started to cook some ramen really quick and called them to eat.

“Only ramen?” Myungsoo said disappointed.

Jieun looked at him with a what-did-you-expect face and shook her head.

“It’s delicious as long as it’s you who cooked it…” L.Joe said smiling and sat down.

Myungsoo scoffed and sat down next to Jieun. They started to eat quietly until L.Joe got up and put his chopsticks into the sink. After that he placed a light kiss on Jieun’s cheek and sat back down.

“Are you two dating or what?” Myungsoo scoffed again.

L.Joe just nodded.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo suddenly yelled and looked at Jieun. She just looked down.

“Jieun, what is he saying?” Myungsoo asked again with a disappointed tone.

Jieun got angry.

“Why? Is it that bad? I found someone who actually cares for me… You only care about yourself! At least he likes me unlike you!” Jieun said angry and walked upstairs to her room.

She heard a loud bang and then a light knock on her door. She just turned around without answering.

“Jieun, can I come in?” It was L.Joe’s voice. She still didn’t answer.

“I… I’m sorry…” He said as he sat down on the bed.

He touched her arm but she wasn’t in the mood to answer nor do anything else.

“It’s wrong… All of this is so wrong…” She whispered while crying.

“We shouldn’t do this… Don’t you understand? Although I don’t like Myungsoo, I just can’t do this to him…” She started to sob.

“Jieun…” L.Joe said again and touched her arm.

“Joe!” She suddenly sat up and hugged him.

“It’s okay…” He whispered while her hair.

“I think I just rushed it today… I’m sorry… We don’t have to date… But you can come to me whenever you want or need me…” He whispered.

She just nodded and cried. Soon she fell asleep on his arms. He carefully laid her down and laid next to her and watched her sleeping.
Meanwhile Myungsoo was at the club with the other Infinite members.

“Did you hear about the new guy in school?” Seungyeol asked.

“Yeah… They say he’s really handsome…” Sunggyu agreed while taking a sip of his drink.

Myungsoo was taking one shot after another without paying attention to the conversation at all.

“Myungsoo?” Hoya asked but he didn’t look at him and continued drinking.

“Did you fight with sister in law?” Dongwoo asked.

“Hyung, stop drinking!” Sungjong said.

“She got herself a boyfriend!” He smirked and took another shot.

“You’ll get poisoned! Don’t drink that much!” Sunggyu scolded him as he took the glass filled with alcohol away from his hand.

“So what?” He laid back.

“What happened… Tell us…” Dongwoo shook his arm.

“She’s dating that L.Joe guy…” Myungsoo said with his eyes closed.

“What? Aren’t you two supposed to marry?” Hoya said confused.

“But they don’t like each other…” Seungyeol pointed out.

“You’re wrong… Hyung likes her…” Sungjong said.

“Who said that?” Myungsoo looked at him.

“I did! Hyung, when did you ever drink for a girl? She’s the first… You get angry that she got a boyfriend because you want her for yourself. That’s love hyung… You love her!” Sungjong said.

Myungsoo looked at him with a what-the-heck face.

“Come on Sungjong…” He shook his head and closed his eyes back.

“Even if it’s like that… This won’t change the fact that she got a boyfriend…” He added.

“So you admit that you like her…” Dongwoo said.

“Hyung, when people cheat on their partners it’s mostly because they don’t get enough attention from them, so they go to someone who pays attention to them… You never once acted nice towards noona… Sooner or later she would have cheated on you if you continue this behavior of yours…” Sungjong explained.

“Sungjong! How do you know all this?” Sunggyu asked surprised.

“Hyung… It’s in dramas, in movies, in books… They say this everywhere…” Sungjong shook his head.

“Well… I don’t watch dramas…” Hoya shrugged.

“Still… Just think logical… It just makes sense, you know…” Sungjong said.

“He got a point…” Seungyeol agreed nodding.

“So what you’re saying is, that it’s my fault that she is cheating on me?” Myungsoo laughed ironically.

“Umm… Yes…” Sungjong shrugged.

“Come on, don’t be stupid…” Myungsoo shook his head and took another shot.

“Hey, don’t make me take you home drunk once again!” Sunggyu said.

“Don’t worry… Seungyeol will take me home…” Myungsoo smirked and drank another shot.

“Why me? Why not Dongwoo hyung?” Seungyeol sighed.

“I’m busy over there…” Dongwoo smirked and got up walking towards some girls at the bar.

“Not again…” Hoya shook his head and sighed.

--------------------------------------------------

“You are damn heavy!” Seungyeol scoffed.

He looked in Myungsoo’s jeans pocket for the keys of the house. He didn’t want to rang the doorbell since the lights were turned off  and Jieun would be probably sleeping.

“It’s… Okay… From here… I know… How to get into my bed…” Myungsoo said drunk.

“You sure?” Seungyeol asked.

“Unless you want to carry me upstairs…” Myungsoo laughed.

“Um… It’s okay… I have to… go… Mom called me…” Seungyeol said quickly and left after opening the door for him.

Myungsoo took his shoes off and sat on the ground for a while. Then he got up and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He opened the door and found Jieun and L.Joe laying on the bed next to each other.

“Still cheating on me, little girl…” He whispered and shook his head. Then he laid down on the ground and fell asleep.

-The next day-

L.Joe woke up pretty early and continued to watch Jieun sleeping. He placed a light kiss on her lips and she smiled.

“Myungsoo?” She whispered still sleeping.

L.Joe looked disappointed at her.

“It’s me L.Joe…” He whispered back.

Jieun slowly opened her eyes and saw L.Joe in front of her. She smiled again and kissed his nose.

“Good morning…” She said tired.

“Good morning!” L.Joe hugged her tighter and buried his face on his neck.

“Ah, my head!” They suddenly heard someone and he let go of her.

“Myungsoo?!” Jieun looked shocked at him.

“Hmm?” Myungsoo looked confused around.

Then he saw L.Joe and opened his eyes widely.

“You’re still here? In my bedroom?  On my bed? With my wife?” He said shocked.

L.Joe just shook his head and hugged Jieun.

“I’ll call you later!” He whispered into her ear and got up from the bed and left the room.

Myungsoo just got up and was about to leave as well when Jieun called him.

“Myungsoo!”

He stopped and turned around.

“I’m sorry…” She looked down.

“For cheating? Isn’t that something everyone says after cheating?” He smirked.

“A sorry won’t make everything fine…” He added and left the room.

“Myungsoo!” Jieun also got up and followed him.

Myungsoo walked towards the bathroom.

“I’m going to take a shower… I don’t think you’d want to look at your husband when he’s showering… You wouldn’t want to cheat on your beloved boyfriend, right?” Myungsoo smirked and walked in.

“What do you mean?!” Jieun walked in after him.

“You know what I mean…” He said and started to undress himself.

“Myungsoo… You don’t like me… Why do you care so much?”

“Who said that I care?” He asked angry while throwing his shirt on the floor.

“Do whatever you want!” He said as he walked towards her.

Jieun walked backwards and hit the door with her back. Myungsoo was really close to her and she could feel his breath on her skin. He smelled like alcohol.

“Did you drink again?!” She asked him.

“What if I did… Will you stop dating him?” He asked her.

“You were drunk, weren’t you? You know I don’t like it when you’re drunk!”

“Don’t tell me what to do… Am I telling you what to do?” He said next to her.

His bare upper body touched hers.

“Go away!” She pushed him away and was about to walk out when Myungsoo grabbed her arm and turned her around.

“Don’t date him!” He looked at her with warning eyes.

“Why not?” She hissed.

“Because you’re mine!” He said.

“Said who?! We are only married on a piece of paper… We won’t be really married until you and I will fall in love with each other! Now let me go, you’re hurting me!” She said and tried to get away from his grip.

Myungsoo wanted to say something but the doorbell rang and interrupted them. He let her go and she rushed downstairs. She opened the door and saw someone standing in front of her with a bouquet of roses.

“I’m sorry for my behavior yesterday…” Woohyun looked up from the roses.

“Woohyun!” She smiled relieved and took the roses.

“How did you know where I live?” She smelled the roses.

“I visited your dad…” He smiled and walked in.

“Are you hungry? I was about to make some breakfast…”

“Hmm… Why not…” He smiled and they walked into the kitchen.

Jieun took a vase and put the roses in and placed them on the dining table.

“Thank you for the roses… They’re really pretty…” She smiled and started to make breakfast.

After a while breakfast was ready and Myungsoo walked in.

“We have a guest…” Jieun said without looking at him.

“I see…” Myungsoo answered and sat down and took a big bite from his toast.

“It’s Woohyun, my childhood friend… You guys met yesterday…” She explained.

“Oh and this-“

“I’m her husband on paper but not in real…” Myungsoo said without looking at them.

“Okay…” Woohyun said confused.

“Myungsoo is also in our school…” Jieun said to Woohyun while they were eating.

“You’re the new student?” Myungsoo looked up at Woohyun and he nodded.

“Okay…” Myungsoo said again and continued eating.

“Did something happen?” Woohyun asked confused.

“Not-“ Jieun started but was cut off by Myungsoo.

“No, what should happen between us… We’re only married on a piece of paper… Nothing more…” Myungsoo shrugged.

“WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT?!” Jieun suddenly yelled.

“What? Am I wrong?” Myungsoo looked at her.

“Just shut up and eat…” She said and looked at her plate.

“What? Falling for me? Cheating on your beloved boyfriend?!” Myungsoo smirked.

“Boyfriend? Which boyfriend?” Woohyun asked confused.

“Oh, she probably didn’t have time to tell you yesterday… She’s dating her best friend L.Joe…” Myungsoo looked at her with angry eyes.

“STOP IT!” Jieun yelled again.

“Is it true?” Woohyun asked her.

“Why should I lie to you? Go ahead and tell Woohyun… How he kissed you and how you both slept together…” Myungsoo forced her.

“SHUT UP! I DIDN’T SLEEP WITH HIM!” She yelled and tears filled her eyes.

“Why was he in our bed then last night?!”

“He comforted me after you left me!” She said crying.

“I left you? Do you know why I left you? Because you cheated on me!!!” Myungsoo hit the table.

“IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU! L.JOE IS ACTUALLY THE RIGHT MAN FOR ME! HE LOVES ME AND CHERISHES ME UNLIKE YOU WHO JUST PUSHS AND PULLS ME JUST HOWEVER HE FEELS!” She yelled and got up running upstairs.

“She’s dating L.Joe? She even turned me down…” Woohyun looked shocked at his plate.

“You too?” Myungsoo laughed.

“She turned me down for her dad… She said that she had to live with you because of her dad…” Woohyun scratched his neck.

Myungsoo hit the table and walked out of the house banging the door again like he did last night.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: late update =_= *i'm soooo tired* hope you'll like this chapter! :) and just ignore if i have any mistakes >_<
btw i have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on Hoya's sitcom Reply 1997 <3333333 but i can't find ep 5 with eng subs =_= i'm also suuuuuper excited for Woohyun's sitcom The Thousandth Man!! *dance*
please subscribe if you like the story and lemme know what you think about the chapters :D