Chapter 15

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: blue iz da engrish *mwahahaha*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are you taking me?“ Woohyun asked while walking home with Jieun.

“I already told you… To my house…” Jieun said while walking in front of Woohyun.

“Why your house? Did you fight again with Myungsoo?” Woohyun grabbed Jieun’s wrist.

“No… Infinite’s there… I thought you’d want to be with them…” Jieun turned around and smiled at him.

“Are they?” Woohyun said as he grabbed her hand.

Jieun smiled and nodded.

“Let’s buy some snacks before we get home!” Woohyun pulled Jieun to the other side of the road and walked into a grocery shop.

----------------------------------------------------

“Welcome back noo- Woohyun hyung!” Sungjong opened the door.

“You forget me as soon as you see Woohyun?” Jieun laughed and walked in.

“Hey babe!” Myungsoo walked out of the living room and hugged her waist.

“Hey!” Jieun said and felt her heart pounding against her chest.

‘What’s that supposed to mean now?’ Jieun thought as they let go.

“The boys will stay over if you don’t mind…” Myungsoo asked Jieun.

“Of course I won’t mind…” She smiled and walked into the kitchen to put the snacks away.

“Snacks?!” Myungsoo took the bag from her hands.

“It was Woohyun’s idea…” Jieun smiled.

“That’s my man… YO WOOHYUN!” Myungsoo yelled as he walked out of the kitchen with the snacks.

Jieun laughed and followed him into the living room. Infinite was sitting on the couch while watching some variety shows on TV.

“Yo sister-in-law!” Dongwoo waved at her with a huge dino grin plastered on his face.

“Hey!” She waved back and sat down on an empty space next to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu coughed and tried to concentrate at the TV screen. Hoya, who was sitting on the other of Sunggyu, recognized the way Sunggyu’s body stiffened.

“Hyung, relax… Man…” Hoya hit his arm.

Jieun looked at Sunggyu and saw him blushing.

“I’ll… Be back!” Sunggyu got up and walked out of the living room.

“What’s wrong with hyung…?” Sungyeol asked raising an eyebrow.

-----------------------------------------------

“Is it really okay?” Jieun asked feeling bad.

“Of course noona! Don’t worry about us!” Sungjong winked as he laid down on the bed Jieun made for them on the floor.

“Myungsoo-yah, please keep it low tonight… You know Sungjong is still too innocent…” Dongwoo chuckled.

“Shut up!” Woohyun threw his pillow at Dongwoo.

“We’ll try our best, right babe?” Myungsoo said as he put his arm around her waist.

“YA!” Jieun hissed as she blushed madly.

Myungsoo took her hand and they walked upstairs after they said goodnight to everyone.
He closed the door gently and looked at Jieun.

“What are you looking?” Jieun stood next to the bed.

“Let’s have another try…” Myungsoo grinned.

“Another try? What try?” Jieun raised her eyebrows as she slowly got into the bed.

“You… Me…” Myungsoo said as he walked towards her.

“Myungsoo I can’t follow you…” She sighed and was about to lay down when he suddenly turned her around and pressed his lips on hers.

“Ya!” Jieun pushed him away.

“What?!” He looked at her, his face only inches away from hers.

“I-I have to at least graduate!” She stuttered and blushed.

“Don’t worry about getting pregnant… We can use protection.” He whispered next to ear.

Jieun suddenly got goose bumps everywhere. She turned her head around and looked into his eyes while their noses were touching each other. They were about the kiss when someone suddenly opened the door and ran in.
The person ran up to the bed and hid behind Myungsoo.

“LEE SUNGJONG!” Sungyeol ran inside.

“COME HERE!” He yelled and jumped on the bed.

Jieun looked at them with her eyes wide open.

“IT WASN’T ME HYUNG! REALLY!” Sungjong jumped up from the bed and landed on the ground.

Suddenly Sunggyu was standing at the door laughing. Everyone looked at him confused.

“I spilled the water!” He said before running away.

“YOU?!” Sungyeol yelled and jumped off the bed to chase Sunggyu.

Sungjong scoffed and walked out closing the door after he walked out.

“They didn’t even realize us…” Jieun said in shock.

“Anyways… Where did we stop?” Myungsoo shrugged and turned around at Jieun.

“I… I’m tired…” She said as she laid down and pulled the blanket over her head.

Myungsoo sighed and laid down next to her to fall asleep. He fell asleep in a matter of minutes while Jieun wasn’t able to sleep. Her heart was pounding madly against her chest that it started to hurt.

“Calm down, calm down…” She tried to fall asleep.

-One week later-

Rumors were still spreading around in school about Myungsoo and Jieun. Jieun tried her best to stay away from Myungsoo because she was already getting enough glares from other girls. But the bipolar Myungsoo did the complete opposite. He would wave whenever he saw her or talk to her which made Jieun gain more glares from the girls in school.

“JIEEEEEEEEUN!” Myungsoo yelled from the other side of the hallway.

“Aish this guy!” Jieun scoffed as she banged the door of her locker.

Amber sighed as she saw Myungsoo running up to Jieun. When she turned around she saw Teen Top walking towards them.

Uh-oh…. Look who’s coming…” Amber pointed at Teen Top.

“No! Why? Why dear god? What was my sin?” Jieun cried.

“Jieun!” Myungsoo smiled in front of Jieun.

Then Teen Top stood next to them and L.Joe coughed.

“Jieun?” L.Joe looked at her.

“Oh hey guys… Uhm Amber, we were on our way to… The nursery, right?” Jieun linked arms with Amber and walked away while awkwardly laughing.

“Really?” Amber asked confused.

“Shht! Just save me!” She whispered as she walked faster towards the exit.

Myungsoo and L.Joe looked confused at the girls walking away.

“She walked away because you came!” Myungsoo turned around and glared at L.Joe.

“What? You are too embarrassing for her…!” L.Joe scoffed and left with Teen Top.

“Embarrassing?” Myungsoo asked.

“EMBARRASSING?! YA! LEE BYUNGHUN!” Myungsoo yelled but they were already out of sight.

The students looked at Myungsoo as if he went crazy. He shook his head and walked back to class.

“What happened?” Sungyeol looked up as Myungsoo sat down next to him.

“Nothing…” Myungsoo sighed as he looked out of the window.

“Did you tell her?”

“No…” He sighed again and laid his head down on his huge dictionary to sleep.

-------------------------------

“You know what to say, right?” Amber asked Jieun while looking into her eyes.

“Y-Yes…” Jieun let out a long sigh.

“Okay… You can do this!” Amber lifted her fist in the air.

“Fighting!” She nodded slightly and walked away.

Jieun quickly messaged L.Joe and started to wait for him. After a while she saw him running towards her.

“Hey!” He waved as he stood next to her.

“Hey…” She looked down.

“Sit down…” She patted to the space next to her on the bench.

“Okay… Did something happen?” He smiled at her.

Jieun looked up into his eyes.

“Joe… You know I love you, right?” She said while grabbing his hands.

“I know… I love you too!” He smiled.

“But…” She said and took her hands away.

“Joe… I… Look this hurts me… But I don’t feel the same I used to…” She looked down.

“What do you mean?” He asked confused as he lifted her head gently.

“I… I think I like Myungsoo…” She couldn’t face him.

She heard him laughing.

“What are you laughing?” She looked confused at him.

“I knew that this would happen…” He smiled. It wasn’t the ‘happy smile’ but rather the painful one.

“What?”

“The day when you told me about your arranged marriage… I knew that you would end up falling for him… But foolishly I still hoped… Even if the chances were too little… I hoped that you wouldn’t fall for him… I gave my best but it wasn’t enough…” He looked away.

“Joe…” She put her hand on his shoulder.

“It’s okay…” He looked up and smiled at her again with the same smile as before.

“Don’t feel bad… I knew that we weren’t meant to be from the very beginning… And I promised that I won’t get hurt when our road ends… I’m fine… You should be fine as well…” He smiled and got up leaving her behind.

Jieun watched him leaving. Even if he said that he was fine, she knew that he wasn’t.

“But I really like you…” She whispered as she also walked back into the school building.

In class she sat alone. L.Joe wasn’t there. She messaged him and asked him what he was doing but he wasn’t replying.
After classes were over she met up with Amber.

“And?” Amber asked as they were walking towards their lockers.

“I did it… I broke up… But he’s hurt…” Jieun sighed.

“Of course he is… He loves you… But he’ll get over it soon… Believe me!” She patted Jieun’s shoulder.

“I hope so…” Jieun sighed and nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Have you seen L.Joe?” Niel asked Ricky.

“No… I can’t reach him…” He replied as he looked at his phone.

“I hope he’s okay… Do you happen to know what had happened to him Jieun?” C.A.P asked Jieun.

Jieun didn’t answer.

“Noona?” Ricky patted her shoulder.

“We… Broke up…” Jieun said quietly.

“No, you didn’t!” Chunji said in shock.

“Why?” Changjo asked.

“It just wasn’t the same as it used to be…” Jieun said.

She felt so bad. She was about to cry. Amber placed her arm around Jieun.

“Boys…” Amber said as she nodded towards Jieun.

Teen Top nodded slightly.

“But hyung is strong… I mean, I’m sure he’ll be back to his old self by tomorrow!” Ricky tried to cheer Jieun.

“Yes… L.Joe is a strong guy you know that, right?” Niel said while poking her arm.

Jieun looked up and nodded slightly smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

“Jieun?” Myungsoo sat down on the sofa next to her.

“Hmm?” Jieun looked up.

“What’s wrong?” He asked while putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

“Nothing…” She shook her head and tried to smile.

“Jieun… You’re watching a soap opera…” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.

“Am I?” Jieun looked at the TV screen and changed the channel.

“You don’t even know what you’re watching… Tell me, what happened? Did someone bother you in school? Did someone break your heart? Tell me and I break their bones!” Myungsoo said.

Jieun smiled at Myungsoo’s cute way.

“It’s about L.Joe…” She sighed.

“Oh…” Myungsoo said and Jieun felt his body stiffen.

Jieun knew that Myunsoo didn’t like to talk about L.Joe.

“What happened?” He asked then.

“We broke up…” Jieun said and she felt how his body suddenly relaxed.

“What?” He asked with a huge smile on his face.

Jieun looked up at him and then looked back at the ground.

“I don’t want to lose him as a friend…” She said as her eyes started to tear up.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything but hugged her instead. He her hair while patting her back.

“Did he hurt you that much?” He sighed.

Jieun shook her head.

“I hurt him… I broke up.” She said as she looked up at Myungsoo.

His eyes widened and softened suddenly.

“Y-You… But why?”

“It wasn’t the same anymore…” Jieun replied without telling Myungsoo the real reason.

“So my wifey is a heartbreaker?” Myungsoo .

“Myungsoo, I’m not in the right mood…” She sighed as she got up.

“Jieun!” Myungsoo grabbed her wrist.

Jieun turned around and looked at him.

“Jieun… I… Actually… I don’t know what happened but I-“ Myungsoo was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

“Damn!” Myungsoo hissed and let Jieun’s wrist go, so she can open the door.

Jieun looked back at Myungsoo for a second and walked to the entrance to see who it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: late update *don't kill meee ; ;* what is it that Myungsoo wants to tell her? :ooo what will happen next with L.Joe and Jieun?
btw new subscribers and comments yeeeeeey~ <3 if you're unsatisfied with something just let me know ^^ new comments and subscribers are always welcome hehehe