Chapter 18

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: it's already past midnight here and i'm too tired to re-read the chapter before updating, so if i have any (grammar) mistakes or anything, please ignore ;~;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One week later-

“Grandma, is it okay if my friends come over?“ Myungsoo asked Jieun’s grandma.

“Of course, of course…” She smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

Jieun’s jaw dropped. Why Infinite? As if her life wasn’t miserable enough without Amber and now this?

“Myungsoo!” Jieun called him.

He turned around and looked at her surprised. They weren’t really talking since a week. Myungsoo would sometimes go out and meet the girl Mina while Jieun was walking around aimlessly in Busan.

“Tell them that Woohyun should come too…” Jieun said and looked away.

He looked at her for a while and nodded before going back to their room.

“Psh… As if I want to talk to you…” She said to herself and scoffed.

Then she saw him putting his jacket on while walking out. He got his phone out from his pocket and dialed some number and held it to his ear while putting his shoes on.
Jieun watched him. He was probably going to meet Mina again.

“Wanna come?” He asked.

Jieun thought that he was talking to the person on the phone, so she didn’t bother to answer.

“Jieun…” He said as he hung up and looked at her.

“Me?” She pointed at herself.

“I don’t see any other Jieun around, do you?” He smiled.

Jieun scoffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She wanted to go so badly.

“Okay… Just because I’m bored…” She said as she got up to get her jacket.

“Sure…” He giggled and called someone.

“Oh, hyung… It’s okay you can come over. Tomorrow? Sounds good! Okay I see you then!” Myungsoo smiled and hung up.

“Dongwoo oppa?” Jieun asked as she put her shoes on.

“Gyu hyung…” He looked at her.

When she was ready they left the house. They were walking next to each other without talking. The weather was cold. Jieun put her scarf up to her nose and buried her hands in her jackets pockets.

“Jieun?” Myungsoo asked.

He had his cap down to his eyes and his face was covered by his scarf. Myungsoo also had his hands in his pockets.

“Hm?” Jieun looked at him.

“Why do you call Dongwoo hyung ‘oppa’?” He looked at her.

He looked pretty funny since he was covered all in black. Jieun giggled.

“Is there a reason to giggle?” He asked her.

“You are the reason!” She laughed.

“Wait! I’m the reason for what? The reason why you call Dongwoo hyung ‘oppa’ or the reason why you giggle?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Aigoo pabo!” She hit his head lightly.

“Ya!” He said as he put his hand on the place where Jieun had hit him.

“You’re the reason I’m giggling…” She smiled.

“And back to my question… Why do you call hyung ‘oppa’?”

“Because he’s nice and I like him…” She shrugged.

“You like him? Like like him or like him?”

“Ehhh you’re really stupid, arent’ you? I like him as a friend… You know he’s always been nice to me and stuff…”

“But Woohyun is also nice to you and you know him way longer then Dongwoo hyung… Why don’t you call him oppa?”

“I used to call him like that when we were little but then… I don’t know… So much time had passed by and I just can’t get myself to call him ‘oppa’ again you know…” She shrugged as she looked at him.

He kept on staring at her which did make Jieun feel a little uncomfortable.

“Call me oppa!” He said.

“What?” Jieun laughed.

“I’m nice to you and you like me… Call me oppa…” He smirked.

“Who said I like you? Psh, please…” She said as she looked away, scared that she might be blushing.

“I know it…” He came closer.

“Ya… Go away…” She pushed him away.

“I won’t until you’ll call me oppa!” He smirked again.

“Okay oppa… Will you please get away from me?” She rolled her eyes.

“If you don’t call me oppa from now on then I’ll do things to you that you won’t like missy…” He winked and moved away a little.

Jieun’s eyes widened as she watched him walking ahead.

“Aren’t you coming?” He stopped and turned around.

“Oh? Y-Yes…” She ran up to him while shaking her head.

-The next day-

“Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Dongwoo widened his arms as he got off of the car.

“Oppa!” Jieun called for him and run towards him to hug him.

Infinite got out of the car.

“Your luggages?” Myungsoo asked them.

“We’ll stay over at Hoyas’… We are too many and Jieun’s granny doesn’t really know us…” Sunggyu said shrugging.

“But I’ll stay here!” Woohyun raised his hand and smiled.

Jieun giggled and hugged him as well. She was still not so close with the other member although they were really nice to her.

“Come in first…” Jieun smiled as she opened the gate.

Infinite walked into the garden.

“Waaa!” Sungjong said as he looked around.

“You grew up here?” Sungyeol asked Jieun.

“You could say so…” Jieun smiled.

“Oh, are these our guests?” Jieun grandma looked out from the door.

Infinite quickly bowed and greeted Jieun’s grandma.

“Oh- Howon?” Jieun’s grandma said as she pointed towards Infinite.

Everyone turned around and looked at Hoya.

“Grandma!” Hoya smiled widely as he walked up to her to hug her.

“Why does Hoya know your grandma?” Dongwoo wondered.

“I don’t know…” She looked at them confused.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Howon was coming?” Jieun’s grandma asked her.

“I didn’t know you guys know each other…” She said as she pointed at them confused.

“What do you mean?” Her grandma looked at Jieun.

“I should have noticed you in school…” Hoya shook his head.

“What’s going on here?” Sungjong scratched his back.

“Ya, Jieun, don’t you remember Howon? You used to play with him when you were younger…” Her grandma said as she patted Hoya’s back.

“WHAT?!” She yelled surprised.

“Hyun is your childhood friend?!” Myungsoo looked at her surprised.

“No- I mean yes- I mean I don’t know… It seems like that… But why can’t I remember him?” Jieun scratched her forehead.

“Anyways, come inside. It’s cold and I had prepared dinner!” Jieun’s grandma said as she pulled Hoya inside after her.

Infinite walked in and greeted Jieun’s dad and Myungsoo’s parents.
While eating the mood was a little awkward since the things Jieun’s grandma told everyone.

“No wonder this place seemed so familiar…” Myungsoo said as he slurped his soup.

“We used to come here a lot, remember?” Hoya smiled.

Jieun looked at them with wide eyes.

“Hmm…” Sunggyu patted his chin.

“YES! Now I remember! Grandma, do you still make Kimbab? Yours are truly the best!” Sunggyu asked Jieun’s grandma.

“Of course I do… I’ll do some tomorrow!” She smiled at Sunggyu.

“Why can’t I remember Jieun and this place?!” Dongwoo pouted.

“Jieun had moved away when we became friends…” Hoya said while looking at his plate.

Sunggyu coughed and Myungsoo looked at him. What was going on? Why couldn’t Jieun remember anything?

“But why can’t I remember?” Jieun sighed.

“Don’t worry honey… We were meant to be from the beginning!” Myungsoo grinned while hugging her with one of his hands.

Jieun looked at him with wide eyes. Myungsoo, Hoya, Sunggyu and Jieun used to be childhood friends. She couldn’t believe it.
Woohyun coughed and glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just smirked and stuck his tongue out at him.
After dinner Infinite and Jieun decided to go to a karaoke bar.

“Should I call Mina over?” Myungsoo asked as they were outside.

“Mina? She’s still here?” Sunggyu laughed.

“Mina? Your Mina?” Dongwoo blurted out.

Jieun swallowed on her own saliva. Woohyun hit her back softly.

“I think it’s the best if we don’t meet her tonight…” Hoya looked quickly over at Jieun.

“Let’s meet up with Mina noona tomorrow!” Sungjong clapped excited.

Jieun sighed and became gloomy by hearing her name.

“How do you all know Mina?” Jieun asked slowly.

“We got to know her when we came over to Hoyas’ a lot during school breaks…” Sungyeol explained with a huge grin.

“Is she still ice skating?” Sunggyu asked.

“Let’s not talk about her…” Myungsoo said as he put his arm around her neck.

Everyone became quite. After a little walking they arrived at the karaoke bar and walked in.

“Everyone will sing! That includes you as well!” Dongwoo pointed at Jieun.

“NO! I skip…” She shook her hands.

“Come on Jieun-ah!” Woohyun pouted as he took her hands.

“For me?” He asked with his aegyo.

“Aish, still the aegyo king… You didn’t change at all Nam Woohyun!” Jieun smiled as she took her hands away.

“Is this a yes?” He asked with a huge grin plastered on his face.

“Yes…” Jieun sighed as she gave in.

“Yeeey!” Sungjong clapped excited and they started to choose a song.

They were mainly singing trots while dancing to it. Jieun couldn’t help but smile like an idiot the whole time.

“Now it’s your turn noona!” Sungjong said as he handed her the microphone.

“You don’t want to hear that… Believe me…” She said unsure as she got up and walked to the front.

“We do, we do!” Sungyeol cheered.

“You choose the song Myungsoo!” Dongwoo grinned.

Myungsoo sat up with a huge grin while looking at Jieun. She gulped. Than he chose and Jieun looked at the screen.

“Ya!” She turned around and glared at him.

He got up and took the other mic. The song came up. It was Love Day by Yoseob and Jung Eunji.
Jieun started to sing first.

“I'm very curious, I'm curious about everything. Why can't I go to sleep and can only see your face?”

“I'm curious too, I'm curious about this heart. Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?” He sang with his angelic voice as he looked at her.

“When my friends are together and they mention you, why do I get so excited and want to hear more?” Jieun looked down blushing.

“If only you are there, I become someone else and I make random, awkward jokes.” He smirked.

“Honestly, this feeling is so strange, is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?” She looked up at him and saw that he was closer than before.

“Is it like this, are we like this? If you feel the same way, have we already started?” He took another step towards her.

“I like you very very much!” They both sang while they looked each other in the eyes.

“I think I came to love you…” Myungsoo looked deep into her eyes.

“I want to say the same thing but is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?” Jieun sang.

“I also like you very very much!” They both sang again.

They heard Infinite at the back cheering and clapping excited.

“Honestly, this is the first time I'm feeling like this…” Jieun put his hand on his chest.

“I will wait more!” Myungsoo sang.

“Will you wait more?” Jieun smiled.

“I will be here!” Myungsoo nodded while singing.

“Will you be here?” Jieun sang.

“We are already feeling the same way.” Myungsoo sang with a huge smile.

“What do you like about me? That's what I'm curious about… Since when did I live in your heart?” Jieun shrugged while singing.

“I'm curious too, I'm curious about your heart. Whether you really like me and not hate me?” Myungsoo looked at her.

“There are so many pretty girls, so is it true that you really only see me?” Jieun raised an eyebrow.

“Many handsome guys…” Myungsoo looked at her.

“Who?” Jieun looked around.

“Are by your side”

“Where?”

“So how are you coming to me girl?” Myungsoo shrugged this time.

“Honestly, I keep imagining us. This kind of feeling is so suspicious…” Jieun looked at Myungsoo who was only inches away now from her.

“Underneath the same sky we're thinking the same thoughts!” Myungsoo smirked.

“I think we can say the same things too!” Both of them nodded with a smile on their faces.

Infinite stopped the cheering and were watching them with their eyes wide opened.

“Who likes who more? Do I like you more?” Jieun took a step back.

“That's not important to me!” Myungsoo took a step towards her.

“If I extend my hand, will you never let go?” Jieun looked skeptically at him.

“I won't let go of your hand forever!” He sang as he took her hand.

“Show time!” Dongwoo smirked.

“I like you very very much!” Jieun sang while blushing.

“Honestly, I already love you…” Myungsoo looked into her eyes as he walked another step closer to her.

She could already feel his breath brushing her face.

“I can say the same thing but..”  Jieun looked down.

“Why do I keep shaking, why am I keep hesitating? No I love you, you! Now I will tell you everything of my heart!” Both sang and Myungsoo lifted Jieun’s head, so she would look into his eyes again.

“Will you believe in me?” He asked her while singing. She could see his sincerity in his eyes.

“I'll believe in you!” She nodded.

“In my love?” He asked her again.

“In this love…” She smiled.

“Let's walk together side by side…” He sang as he leaned in.

“The two of us…” They sang together and after the song was over Myungsoo placed a kiss on Jieun’s forehead.

The room was quiet for a while before Infinite started to yell excited and clap. Jieun looked at them and blushed.

“AWESOME!” Dongwoo clapped.

Jieun blushed and looked down. Myungsoo hugged her waist and smiled.

“And you were the one who said that she couldn’t sing…” Hoya smiled.

She saw him smiling for the first time. Maybe Busan wasn’t that bad after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: argh finally updated! sorry for the late update ;~; i just have so much school stuff to do since it's my last year >_< anyways i hope you liked this chapter! :D Sunggyu, Hoya, Myungsoo and Jieun used to be childhood friends hohoho (that's why Myungsoo said that Jieun's grandma's garden seemed so familiar hehehe)
welcome to the new subscribers and thank you all so much for your lovely comments! They keep me motivated to continue writing! 
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 a looooooot ; ;