Chapter 31

Teach Me How To Love

 

Jieun had banged the door and was walking without really knowing where to. She just wanted to get away from Myungsoo.
It was already dark and cold and Jieun didn’t bring her jacket. She decided to sit down on a swing in a park nearby. As she was slowly whipping she heard someone approaching her. She remembered the man that followed her a few weeks ago. Her head shot up and she looked around but no one was there, only the sound of the footsteps. She got up and wanted to run away when someone grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down to sit again. She wanted to turn around and looked at the person’s face but was too afraid to do so. The person started to push the swing.

“W-What do you want?” She asked scared as she let the person do his thing.

“Nothing…” She recognized the voice and turned around.

“Joe!” She jumped up and turned around hugging him.

“Wow, wow!” He laughed.

“I thought you were some men trying to kidnap me…” She hugged him tightly.

“It’s me… Don’t worry…” He hugged her back and her back.

“But what are you doing here on your own? And where is your jacket?” He looked at her.

Jieun sighed and sat down on the swing again while whipping back and forth.

“I just wanted to be…alone…” She looked down.

L.Joe sat down on the other swing.

“Did something happen?” He asked her as he also whipped back and forth.

She looked up and faked a smile as she shook her head.

“Then where’s L?” L.Joe looked around.

“Home.” She answered.

“Here take my jacket.” He got up and gave his jacket to her.

“I’m fine, really…” She shook her head.

“You’re shaking… Take it!” He said.

Jieun took it with a smile and put it on. She had missed L.Joe's scent.

“But now you’ll be cold…” She looked at him.

“I’m fine…” He smiled as he started to push her swing again.

They were in the park for a while.

“Do you want to go home?” L.Joe asked her.

Jieun shook her head.

“Come. Here’s a karaoke nearby…” He grabbed her hand and they started to run.

At the karaoke bar they sang some trot songs and danced around.

“Okay my turn to choose!” Jieun smiled as she typed a number.

Jieun smirked and turned around and looked at L.Joe.

“This!” He pointed at her.

Jieun nodded excited. It was Run To You by DJ Doc.

“One, two, one, two, three, four! Bounce with me bounce, bounce with me bounce!” She started to scream.

L.Joe just laughed and joined her.

“Bounce with me, bounce with me!” L.Joe started to jump around.

“Call me when you feel lonely and tell all the problems in your heart!” Jieun pointed at L.Joe.

“I don't want you to tell it to other guys so just call me!” He made a phone sign with his hands.

“Even if you're really far from me, even if there's a lot of obstacles, I'll come to you, if you want it!” They both sang.

“I'll run to you. I'll even fly to get to you, I'll hold you. I'll give my all to you (I'll give) Please accept my love and say that you love me!” Jieun laughed.

“Bounce with me, bounce with me!” They yelled.

“Call me when you feel lonely and tell all the problems in your heart! You know what I want (Yeah Baby Yeah Baby)” L.Joe winked.

“Open your heart and please accept me, open it until I can enter your heart. I’ll fill your heart with my love!” Jieun yelled as she waved crazily.

“Na, na, na, na, bounce with me, bounce with me, bounce with me, bounce with me, bounce with me, bonce, bounce, bounce, bounce!” They both yelled again.

“Your hot gaze that always look at me, I can’t escape from it and my heart can’t hide it. I can feel what you want, I'll wait until I can have you!” Jieun screamed as she laughed.

“Just two of us. Just two of us. We'll fly to the sky and we won't stop. Right now the dream that I've been longed to has become reality. I need you, run to you!” L.Joe sang with a smile.

“Call me when you feel lonely and tell all the problems in your heart. I know what you want (Yeah Baby Yeah Baby)” L.Joe sang.

“Open your heart and please accept me. Open it until I can enter your heart. We can be one!” Jieun sang with a smile.

“Na, na, na, na, na, bounce with me, bounce. Bounce with me bounce, bounce with me, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.” They both sang and the song finished.

They sat down exhausted and looked at each other before cracking up.

“Good choice!” He showed her thumps up as they laughed again.

Suddenly Jieun felt like throwing up.

“I’ll be back!” She said as she rushed to the toilet.

She throw up and washed her face.

“Again…” She whispered as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She touched her stomach.

“No…” She whispered as she started to laugh hysterically.

She shook her head and walked back into the room.

“It’s already past midnight… Shall we go home?” L.Joe asked.

“Sure…” She smiled and let out a sigh.

L.Joe gave his jacket again to Jieun. Then they walked home without talking.

“It was nice… With you…” He smiled as they reached the house.

“Yes! Thanks for everything…. And your jacket!” She giggled as she gave his jacket back.

“No probs…” He smiled.

He suddenly hugged her.

“See you!” He whispered into her ear as he kissed her cheek.

“Good night!” He winked and ran away.

Jieun touched her cheek and shook her head smiling. She unlocked the door and walked in. Suddenly Myungsoo walked out of the living room.

“Oh my god!” Jieun said scared.

“It’s past midnight.” He said.

“I know.” She said as she walked upstairs.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything else. Jieun walked into her room and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Jieun woke up since the sun hit her face. She looked around and saw that Myungsoo’s side was empty. She got up and saw a piece of paper on the ground.

“Let’s brush our teeth for a healthy morning!” It read.

She took it from the ground and walked into the bathroom. Another piece of paper was taped on the mirror.

“The most important meal is breakfast! Let’s hurry downstairs.” This one read.

Jieun smiled and brushed her teeth. Then she took the paper and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Food was on the table. Vegetables formed into heart shapes with some eggroll and rice.

“Be healthy for a looooooong life! (^___^)v” This one read.

Jieun smiled and took this one as well before she sat down and started to eat. She heard steps behind her and turned around to see Myungsoo with a big bunch of roses in his hands.

“M-Myungsoo…” She choked on her rice.

He softly hit her back.

“I-I’m fine…” She cought slightly.

“B-But… Why?” She asked.

“I’m sorry for my behavior yesterday… I don’t know why I’m always hurting you… I’m sometimes too scared to lose you and when I want to protect you and keep you by my side, I end up hurting you… It’s so annoying! I just don’t know what to do…” He couldn’t look at her.

“It’s okay…” She took the roses and kissed his cheek.

“It’s not! I shouldn’t have said those things…” He grabbed her hand.

“Really… Let’s just forget everything…” She smiled.

“Have you eaten already?” She asked as she turned around to continue eating.

“Yes… I’m gonna meet up with Dongwoo hyung and the others and then visit the company… Do you need something?” He asked.

“No thanks.” She said as she filled with the eggroll.

Myungsoo kissed her on her lips.

“Mmm, eggroll, my favorite!” He winked as he walked away.

Jieun giggled and shook her head.

“Jieun, you have a guest!” She heard Myungsoo calling.

Jieun got up wondering who it could be.

“J-Joe?” She asked a bit surprised.

“I’ll see you tonight then…” Myungsoo glared at L.Joe before leaving.

“Means we have time until tonight… Nice!” L.Joe laughed as he hugged her and spun her around.

“Stop it!” She giggled.

When he let her down she hurried into the bathroom to vomit. L.Joe followed her and helped her to wash her face.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry!” He looked at her worried.

“No, it’s fine… It’s just the cold…” She shook her head smiling.

“I knew that you’d be sick after yesterday… Jieun why did you run out without a jacket? Seriously…” He shook his head as he walked into the living room.

“I’ll just clean the kitchen, I’ll be there in a inute… By the way Joe, are you hungry?” She asked him and he shook his head.

Then she hurried into the kitchen and cleaned everything up. She made some tea for herself and L.Joe.

“Why?” He asked as he saw her.

“I love tea…” She smiled as she reached him his cup.

He took a sip and his eyes widened.

“Wow… It’s delicious….”

“Thanks.” She said as she also drank from hers.

“So…?” He asked her.

“So?” She asked him and they both started laughing.

Then L.Joe’s phone rang and he sighed as he looked at the caller ID.

“Yes?” He answered his phone.

“No, I’m at a friend’s house… I know you texted me yesterday that you can’t… Why do you worry so much about it? Seriously… I said no! Come on Mina!”

Jieun looked up as L.Joe mentioned her name. He hung up on her and threw his phone away.

“She annoys the heck out of me…” He looked annoyed at her.

“Then why are you…….?” Jieun asked without finishing her sentence but L.Joe knew what she meant.

“I don’t know… I just feel like I have to be with her…”

“Why?” Jieun asked confused.

“It’s just… I don’t know…”

“How did you meet her?” Jieun asked.

“I was in the club and… I somehow ended up with her… Like in the same room… The day after… I mean…”

“You mean?”

“I slept with her.” He looked down.

“WHAT?” Jieun almost dropped her cup.

“I-I was drunk… And she too… And then well… I felt bad and thought that I should… Like protect her or something…”

“That’s how you guys started going out?” Jieun asked.

“Yes… She thinks I like her when actually…. I don’t… But I can’t just dump a girl, you know…”

“You are way nice for this world…” Jieun shook her head.

“Well anyways I won’t break up with her before she does…” He shrugged and sipped his tea.

“I-I’ll be back!” She said as she felt that she had to vomit again.

She ran into the bathroom to vomit and washed her face. When she was about to walk out she saw L.Joe standing at the door.

“Again?” He asked her.

“Yes, it’s okay though…” She smiled it off.

“Since when Jieun?” He grabbed her arm and put his hand on her forehead to see if she had fever.

“It’s been a while… Around 1 or 2 weeks…” She shrugged.

“You don’t have a fever… Weird… I mean if it’s a cold…” He looked concentrated.

“I’m fine really…” Jieun said.

“No, let me take you to a doctor!” L.Joe said.

“No, Joe please.”

“No, Jieun. Come with me.” He said as he forced her to the hospital.

They took a taxi and drove to the hospital nearby. L.Joe paid the taxi driver and they got out.

“Seriously L.Joe… I’m fine… You paid the taxi for nothing…” Jieun sighed.

“We’ll see Jieun… Come on.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the hospital after him.

Jieun didn’t like the smell of the hospital. It smelled like death for her.
L.Joe was talking with a nurse at the reception. Jieun looked around and saw old people in hospital clothes. L.Joe still didn’t let go of her hand.

“Come on.” He said softly and brought Jieun back to reality.

He brought her into some room and they sat down. The doctor wasn’t in the room and a nurse passing by said that he’d be there in a minute. After what seemed for Jieun like ages the doctor walked in with a huge smile plastered on his face. He looked pretty young.

“Hello, I’m Mr. Kwon.” He introduced himself as he shook hands with L.Joe and Jieun.

They also introduced themselves and sat down again.

“So, what is our problem?” The doctor asked them still smiling.

Jieun started to tell him and the doctor furrowed his eyebrows.

“So Mrs. Kim, what you’re saying is that you’ve been vomiting for around 2 weeks because of a cold? Did you realize any changes on your body?” He asked her.

Jieun looked at L.Joe for a second and then shook her head.

“Okay, let me examine you first. Do you mind laying down here?”

Jieun did as he said and he started to examine her.

“Hmm… You’re pretty healthy.” He said as he took some notices.

Jieun sat up again.

“Mrs. Kim, when was the last time you had your period?” He asked her.

Jieun suddenly started to blush.

“Over a month…” She said looking down.

“And do you think you’ve gained some weight?” He asked her again.

“I-I don’t know…” She shook her head.

“Please lay down again. I want to do an ultrasound examination.” He turned around and walked to his table.

Jieun and L.Joe looked at each other for a second as their eyes widened.

“Why, if I may ask doctor?” Jieun asked him as she laid down.

“Cause I think you might be pregnant. Mr. Lee you may hold your girlfriends hand.” The doctor smiled at them as he prepared everything.

“She not my girlfrie-“

“It’s okay, everything we say will stay in this room.” The doctor winked at him.

“I want you to lift your shirt now Mrs. Kim.” He said and smeared something wet and cold on her stomach.

“Let’s see~” He said as he looked at a screen.

“Joe…” Jieun said and looked at him.

She felt like crying. She couldn’t be pregnant.

“I’m here baby!” He whispered into her ear as he grabbed her hand tightly with both of his hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: what do you think are the results of this examination? *evil laugh* ahhh school is starting on monday ;~; means late updates D:
anyways i've gained new followers
<3 thank you so much ;~; and your comments, omg, i love them all sooooooooo much! let me marry you all :p