Chapter 35

Teach Me How To Love

 

“Look, I know you saw the message from last night.“ He came closer.

Jieun looked down since she had tears in her eyes.

“But it’s not what it seems like… I don’t have anything with Mina. You have to believe me!” He grabbed her hand.

Jieun looked up.

“You’ve been meeting her for half a year now, right?” Jieun whispered.

“I-I… Can explain…”

“Please don’t. Why don’t you just go back to her if you love her?” She took her hand away from his grip.

“Jieun-“

“Are you only staying by my side because I’m pregnant? Is that the only reason? If yes, you can leave me. I can raise my child by myself as well!” Jieun got up.

“Jieun, wait!” He grabbed her wrist and got up as well.

“Why Myungsoo, why? Why would you meet up with your first love?” She jerked his hand away.

“What about you Jieun? Why do you keep meeting L.Joe? What about Woohyun? Wasn’t he your first love?” Myungsoo asked glaring at Jieun.

“He wasn’t. None of them were.” Jieun hissed as her tears started to roll down her cheek.

“Then why were you dating L.Joe?” Myungsoo looked her deep in the eyes.

“I thought that I loved him but whenever I was with him, I thought of you. He was the one holding my hand but I only had you in my head. It was driving me crazy cause wherever we were going, you would always be there. I would always see you in the crowd when you were away with your friends. You are the first one who made me feel like this.” She whispered the last part and walked out banging the door.

Tears kept on flowing. She heard steps behind her but didn’t slow down. Someone grabbed her wrist and turned her around placing his lips on hers. It was Myungsoo. He was forcefully kissing her. She hit his chest and tried to push him away and eventually succeeded. She slapped him across his face and turned around walking away.
She walked for a long while when she found herself at the metro station. She got into the train and decided to drive to Amber’s place to stay there for the night.

------------------------------------------------------

“Amber?” Jieun stood at the door of Amber’s apartment, crying.

“Jieun? Oh my god! Come in!” Amber opened the door.

When Jieun walked in she immediately hugged Amber.

“What happened?” Amber asked her back.

Jieun kept on sobbing so she couldn’t talk.

“Okay, you sit down first. I’ll get you water.” Amber said and Jieun followed Amber’s words.

After a while Amber came back with a glass of water.

“Here.” She said as she passed her the glass.

Jieun drank everything in one go and calmed down.

“What happened?” Amber asked.

“Myungsoo… Was cheating on me the whole time.” Jieun said before her voice cracked.

“He- WHAT?”

“Yeah… He was meeting Mina for half a year now…” She looked at her finger and saw the infinity ring she got from Myungsoo before.

“I-I… Oh my god why?” Amber asked dumbfounded.

“I don’t know… He even gave me this today… Why is he so nice to me when he loves Mina? I don’t get it…” Jieun asked Amber.

“Oh honey.” Amber hugged her tightly.

“Amber, is it okay if I stay here? Only tonight…” Jieun asked while they were hugging each other.

“Of course! You can stay as long as you want!” Amber looked at Jieun and smiled at her.

That night the girls decided to watch some movies to get into a good mood. Then both of them fell asleep on the sofa.

As Jieun woke up she heard someone talking. She got up and followed the voice. Jieun saw Amber and Woohyun in the kitchen talking while Amber was making some fried eggs.

“She looked terrible yesterday!” Amber said as she looked at the eggs.

“I knew that this would sooner or later happen. I’ve warned him!” Woohyun said as he was watching Amber.

“Well, it’s not your fault. Myungsoo is old enough to think for himself… I mean how long did he think that he could do this to her?” Amber sighed.

Woohyun hugged her from behind and laid his head on Amber’s shoulder. Jieun smiled slightly as she saw her two best friends together.

“You’re right.” Woohyun whispered and kissed Amber’s cheek.

“Anyways I won’t let Jieun go home now… She’ll stay with me until this jerk realizes what his mistake was.” Amber said and took a plate out of the drawer.

She placed the eggs on the plate. Woohyun suddenly hugged her waist and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. Jieun turned around and walked back into the living room. She sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. After a while Amber and Woohyun walked in. Jieun looked at them and giggled. Amber’s hair was messy and Woohyun had some lipstick on the corner of his lips.

“What is?” Woohyun asked.

“Didn’t know that you were using lipstick.” Jieun said as she started to laugh.

“What? Lipstick?” Woohyun asked confused.

Amber turned around and looked at him.

“Whoops, my mistake!” She giggled and wiped it away.

“Anyways, dear, breakfast is ready.” Amber smiled at Jieun.

“Oh man, I was starving!” Jieun giggled and got up, turning the TV off again.

On her way to the kitchen Woohyun hugged Jieun.

“What is?” Jieun asked.

“Nothing. I just missed my best friend!” He chuckled slightly.

They sat down and had some breakfast.

“Let’s do something today!” Woohyun said.

“Hmm… What?” Amber asked.

“Amusement park!” Woohyun said excited.

“I don’t know…” Jieun said as she was picking on her food.

“Please Jieunnnnnnnn!” Woohyun pouted.

“No, Woohyun, no! Don’t do this face!” Jieun said.

She always had a weaknessfor Woohyun’s pouting.

“Pleaaaase!” Woohyun continued pouting as he was rubbing his hands against each other.

Jieun sighed.

“Okay, okay…” She rolled her eyes.

“Yes! I love you babe!” He kissed Jieun’s face.

“Woohyun please…” Jieun shook her head and the girls started to chuckle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“I want to ride the roller coaster.” Jieun said sad.

“I’m sorry…” Amber said as she hugged Jieun’s arm.

“It’s all because of you!” Jieun pointed at Woohyun who was eating cotton candy.

“Me? Why?” He looked like a little boy.

Jieun chuckled and just shook her head.

“How about the Ferris wheel?” Amber asked.

“At least something…” Jieun sighed.

“I’m buying!” Woohyun ran away to buy the tickets.

“I have to get my clothes…” Jieun said as she looked at the huge Ferris wheel.

“Today?” Amber asked.

“Yup. Can you guys come with me?” Jieun looked at Amber.

“Of course! Of course dear!” Amber smiled.

Jieun smiled as well. Then Woohyun came and they walked towards the Ferris wheel.

After the Ferris wheel they bought some sweets and headed towards Woohyun’s car.

“Woohyun, can you… Drive me home… For a moment?” Jieun asked Woohyun as they sat down in the car.

“Sure…” He said confused and looked at Amber.

“She needs to get her clothes.” Amber said as she put her hand on Woohyun’s.

“Oh… You know, you don’t have to go back… I can buy you new ones…” Woohyun looked at Jieun.

“It’s okay… I have to get my phone and my purse anyways…” Jieun said and looked out of the window.

Woohyun started the engine and drove off.
After half an hour they reached their street. Everything looked so peacefully. Then Woohyun stopped the engine and turned around.

“We’re here… Shall we come in with you?” Woohyun asked.

“No, it’s okay.” Jieun smiled and got out.

She prayed that Myungsoo was home because she didn’t have any keys. After taking a deep breath she rang the doorbell.

“Coming!” She heard Myungsoo’s voice.

Her heart started to beat faster. Then he opened the door and looked at her surprised.

“J-Jieun… What are you doing here?” He asked with his eyes wide open.

Was he serious? Did he really just ask her what she was doing here?

“I came to get my stuff.” Jieun said cold and walked pass him into the house.

“Who is it?” She heard a girl’s voice.

Just then a very, very, veery familiar girl walked out of the living room. Jieun turned around and looked at Myungsoo.

“Please continue whatever you were doing. I’ll be gone in a while.” Jieun glanced at Myungsoo then at Mina and walked upstairs.

“Jieun!” Myungsoo called her but Jieun quickly walked into the bedroom and locked the door.

Myungsoo tried to open the door and failed.

“Jieun! Hear me out!” He said hitting the door.

Jieun ignored him and got her suitcase out from the wardrobe and started to put her things randomly inside of it. Then she turned around and looked around the room if she had forget something. She didn’t want to come back again. Something caught her eyes. She walked towards it and pulled it out from under the blanket. It was a girl’s bra. Tears started to fill Jieun’s eyes. Soon her anger overtook her sadness.
Meanwhile Myungsoo had stopped hitting the door. Jieun threw the bra away, took her suitcase and unlocked the door. Myungsoo was gone. She walked downstairs. As she was about to leave Myungsoo walked out of the living room followed by Mina. She had a huge grin on her face. Jieun knew that if Myungsoo wasn’t in the room, Mina would start to yell “I told you that I’m going to win him back!”.

“Jieun.” Myungsoo said with a sad voice.

“Well, goodbye then.” Jieun forced a smile and walked out.

“Jieun, wait!” Myungsoo ran out after her.

“Jieun!” He grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

“Please, listen to me!” He begged her.

“I don’t want to. Now let me go!” She tried to jerk his hand away but he grabbed onto it even tighter.

“You’re hurting me!” Jieun said angry.

“Jieun, it’s a misunderstanding.”

“I’m sure it is. I’m sure the bra is as well. I’m sure it is aaaaaall a huge mistake.” She said ironically.

“What? What are you talking about?” He asked her.

“You know what I’m talking about.” She hissed at him.

“Jieun!” They suddenly heard Woohyun’s voice.

“Is there a problem?” Woohyun glared at Myungsoo.

“No.” Jieun jerked Myungsoo’s hand away and turned around to walk away.

Woohyun put his arm around her neck and led her to the car. Then he put her suitcase into the trunk and sat down in the car. He glared at Myungsoo for the last time and drove off.
Myungsoo stood their dumbfounded, not knowing what he should do.

“Oppa? Is everything okay?” Mina’s voice brought him back to reality.

“Huh?” He turned around and looked at her.

“I’m so sorry. I think she misunderstood. But oppa you have to understand her. She’s pregnant and her mood swings make her crazy.” Mina said as she hugged him.

Jieun turned around to look back. She saw Mina and Myungsoo hugging. A tear escaped from her eyes.

“Goodbye, Myungsoo.” She whispered and turned around wiping her tears away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sooooooooo sorry that I kept you waiting for so long ;A; i just have so many exams right now.... anyways i hope you'll like this chapter! :))
thank you all for your comments~ i appreciate allll of them ;~; 
i
<3 you guys!!! (a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! kkkk)