Chapter 37

Teach Me How To Love

 

-A few days later-

"Is everything packed?“ Amber asked as she looked at the wardrobe.

“Hmmm… Yes.” Jieun said as she closed her bag.

“When are you leaving again?” Amber turned around and asked Jieun.

“Joe will pick me up tomorrow at 1PM…” Jieun said.

“Oh, okay. I’ll make some food then.” Amber said as she walked out.

Just then Jieun’s phone rang. She looked at the ID and gasped.

“H-Hello?” She answered it.

“Jieun?” She had missed his voice.

“Yes, it’s me.” She said coldly.

Although she had missed him, she couldn’t show it to him.

“Are you free now?” Myungsoo asked.

“I-I am…” She nodded.

“Is it okay if we meet up? I just want to… Clear out some things.”

“Sure.” Jieun bit her lower lip.

“I’ll meet you then in half an hour in front of Amber’s apartment?” He asked.

“Okay, see you.” Jieun smiled.

“See you.” He said and hung up.

“AMBER!” Jieun suddenly yelled as she smiled brightly.

Amber rushed into the room and looked at Jieun with wide eyes.

“What happened? Does your stomach hurt?” She asked worried.

“No.” Jieun giggled.

“Myungsoo just called!” Jieun squealed.

“He did? Well it’s about that time… What did he say?”

“He said that he wants to talk to me so he can clear up some things.” Jieun smiled.

“That’s nice to hear!” Amber smiled sincerely.

Then the doorbell rang.

“I guess it’s Woohyun.” Amber said as she rushed to open the door.

Jieun followed her and saw Woohyun kissing Amber.

“Ugh. Can you please stop doing this in front of me.” Jieun said as she turned around to walk to the living room.

“Sorry.” She heard Woohyun’s giggle.

Jieun sat down and opened the TV. She decided to watch some variety program until Myungsoo comes.

“Soooooooooooo” Woohyun hopped to the empty place next to her as he hugged Jieun’s neck.

“Hm?” Jieun looked at him.

“I heard you’re going to meet up with Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked.

“Wow… You’re fast Amber!” Jieun yelled towards the kitchen.

“You’re welcome!” Amber yelled back and Jieun giggled.

“So?” Woohyun asked again.

“Yup I’m going to meet him…” Jieun turned her head back to the TV.

“Will you forgive him?” He asked.

Jieun looked at him but Woohyun was facing the TV while he had furrowed his eyebrows.

“I…. I don’t know…” Jieun said.

She never thought of that. Will she forgive him? Could she trust him again?

“Well, he’ll ask for your forgiveness… Just saying.” And with that he got up and walked to the kitchen to help Amber.

Jieun kept on thinking when her thoughts were interrupted by Amber.

“Jieun, Myungsoo will be here in a while… You better get dressed…”

“Oh? Oh yeah…” Jieun got up and quickly changed.

After a few minutes her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jieun, I’m downstairs waiting.” It was Myungsoo.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Jieun quickly said and hung up.

She took her jacket and Amber’s keys and rushed out. Amber lived on the fifth floor so Jieun took the elevator.
When she reached downstairs Myungsoo had his hands in his pockets and was looking around as he was nervously moving around.

“Did you wait long?” Jieun asked him as she reached him.

“Oh hey, no, no!” He smiled at her. Jieun smiled back.

“Shall we go?” Myungsoo pointed towards a direction.

“Yes…” Jieun nodded and they started to walk.

While walking they didn’t talk and Myungsoo kept on glancing at Jieun.

“So how are you doing?” She asked him.

“Not good.” He answered as he looked down.

“What? Why?” Jieun asked worried.

Myungsoo didn’t answer and they walked into a café nearby. He ordered black coffee for himself as he ordered hot chocolate for Jieun.

“Here.” He said as he placed the cup in front of Jieun.

“Thanks!” Jieun quickly put her hands around the cup since she was freezing.

Myungsoo looked at her hand and smiled as he still saw their ring on her finger. He started to play with his own and it caught Jieun’s eyes.

“You still have it on.” Jieun said pointing to the ring.

“You too.” Myungsoo said and Jieun put her hands under the table.

“Why didn’t you take it off?” Jieun asked whispering.

“Because I still love you.” He said and looked down as Jieun looked at him.

“Don’t force yourself into anything. Mina and L.Joe aren’t dating anymore… We can divorce too if you want to or we can just pretend to be married towards our parents…” Jieun looked down.

Myungsoo’s head shot up.

“D-Do you want a divorce?” He asked as his voice was shaking.

“Do you?” Jieun asked him back and he shook his head.

“Jieun…” Myungsoo grabbed her hand under the table.

Jieun wanted to move her hand away but she had missed his touch too much.

“There was nothing going on between her and me. I swear.” He looked at her with begging eyes.

“I… I don’t know…” Jieun shook her head.

“I still love you. And I love our child. I don’t want it to grow up without a dad.” Myungsoo tightened his grip around her hand.

Jieun looked up and saw that Myungsoo had tears in his eyes.

“I’m sorry for everything. I just…. I don’t know how to love… I don’t know how to protect those whom I love. You’re teaching me. You’re teaching me everything I wasn’t able to learn from other people. You showed me a world where I was finally able to be myself and I just let you go. I’m a jerk but I’m trying my best to be a better person. For you.”

“What about Mina? You loved her…” Jieun continued looking at Myungsoo.

“I thought it was love… Until I met you. You showed me what true love is and it’s nothing like what I felt towards Mina. Nothing. She was just a girl I adored when I was a little boy but you… You are what I adore as a man, you are everything I want and everything I need. Please… Come back, huh?” He asked her as a tear escaped his eye.

“I… I don’t know…”

“Please Jieun, I promise. I promise that nothing like this will happen ever again.” He continued begging her.

“Myungsoo…” Jieun looked him into the eyes as she took her hands away from his hands.

“It’s suffocating. Everything is suffocating me without you. The silence in the house kills me and there is nothing I can do. Nothing to feel better. Jieun I need you.” Myungsoo’s voice was shaking as he let the tears fall down.

Without realizing Jieun’s hands moved towards Myungsoo’s face and wiped his tears away.

“I love you too. But why? It’s the only question I have. Why were you meeting her? Why when you love me?” Jieun whispered as she rested her hands on Myungsoo’s face.

Myungsoo grabbed her hands again and kissed them.

“The relationship between Mina and me are the same as between you and L.Joe. We are only friend although we were lovers once.” He said as he continued crying and kissing Jieun’s hands.

Suddenly Jieun took Myungsoo’s face into her palms and pulled him over the table towards herself as she pressed her lips on his. She felt Myungsoo smiling and smiled back.
After the kiss Jieun and Myungsoo leaned back.

“I love you!” Myungsoo whispered as he held Jieun’s hand.

“I love you too.” Jieun smiled as she looked into Myungsoo’s eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“So when are you moving back?” Amber asked as she placed the orange juice in front of Jieun.

“Now.” Myungsoo smirked as he hugged Jieun.

They were back in Amber’s apartment. Myungsoo and Jieun were sitting across Amber and Woohyun.

“But aren’t you going with L.Joe?” Amber asked Jieun confused.

Jieun coughed slightly.

“Uhmm… I promised Joe that I’ll go to a trip with him and the grandma who had raised him…” Jieun looked at Myungsoo and then looked down.

“Wh- What?!” Myungsoo asked shocked.

“You know, the grandma raises children who don’t have a family… And she raised L.Joe when his mother had left him… We’ll be going on a trip with the kids…”

“I’m coming too.” Myungsoo said.

“I… That’s fine with me! Let me call Joe then!” Jieun beamed and got up to call L.Joe.

She dialed his number and waited a few seconds.

“Hello?” She heard him answering his phone happily.

“Hey Joe, whaddup?” She beamed.

“Nothing much… How about you?”

“Same… Um Joe?”

“Yes?”

“Is it okay if….”

“If…?”

“If Myungsoo comes too?” She asked quickly and bid her lower lip.

“Oh… S-Sure…”

“Yey! Thank you! I’ll see you tomorrow then!” She beamed and hung up.

“Myungsoooooo! Joe said it’s okay when you come.” She rushed into the living room.

“I would have gone even if he said no…” Myungsoo smirked and got up.

“Are you coming home tonight baby?” Myungsoo asked Jieun and she nodded.

“Amber, I’ll take my things when I’m back from the trip… I’ll just take this bag for now…” Jieun said as she showed Amber the bag they had prepared for the trip.

“Okay…” Amber got up and hugged Jieun.

“I’ll take you home…” Woohyun got up.

“Thanks…” Myungsoo smiled slightly at him.

----------------------------------------------------

“Come on!” Jieun called for Myungsoo as she was walking to the main train station in Seoul.

“How long are we going again?” Myungsoo asked while carrying the two heavy bags of Jieun and one of his.

“5 days, why?” Jieun turned around and looked at him.

“Well, I just asked because you took your wardrobe with you…”

Jieun giggled and turned around.

“We’ll be late!” She said as she skipped towards the grandma and the kids.

Myungsoo sighed and followed her.

“Noona!” Hyunwoo called Jieun and waved excited.

“Hello Hyunwoo, how are you?” Jieun smiled at the little boy and patted his head.

Sangwon shyly waved at her too. Jieun kneeled down in front of him and took three lollipops out of her jackets pocket.

“Hi, Sangwon-ah. How are you?” She asked him as she reached one lollipop to him.

“Fine.” The little boy said and hid half of his face in his jacket as he took the lollipop.

“For me noona?” Hyunwoo appeared next to Sangwon.

“Here.” Jieun giggled as she gave him the lollipop.

Jieun looked around as she was still kneeling. Then she spotted Sanghee hiding behind the grandma and glancing at Myungsoo. Jieun looked at Myungsoo and then back at Sanghee.

“Sanghee-ah.” Jieun called her.

“Sanghee, look unnie is calling you.” The grandma said as she softly pulled Sanghee in front of her.

Sanghee looked at Jieun and then the lollipop in her hand.

“Sanghee-ah, look what oppa and unnie bought you.” Jieun held the lollipop towards her.

Sanghee reached out her little hand and took it.

“Sanghee.” The grandma said and Sanghee looked up at her.

“Thank you.” Sanghee said quietly.

“You’re welcome!” Jieun patted her head and got up.

“Halmeoni, how are you?” Jieun asked smiling.

“Jieun, dear, I’m fine. You?” The grandma hugged her.

“Me too. Ah halmeoni, that's my husband, Myungsoo.” Jieun smiled.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Saerom. Kwon Saerom." The grandma smiled at Myungsoo.

"Nice to meet you." Myungsoo bowed smiling.

“Halmeoni, where’s Joe?” Jieun asked.

“Byunghun? I don’t know but he should be here any min-“

“I’m here!” L.Joe yelled running.

“Oppa!” Sanghee’s face lit up and she ran towards L.Joe.

“Heeey!” L.Joe kneeled down and let Sanghee run into his arms.

“Oppa look what Jieun unnie gave me!” She showed him the lollipop.

L.Joe looked at Jieun and smiled. Then he lifted Sanghee and walked towards the group.

“Hey.” He greeted Myungsoo.

“Hi.” Myungsoo answered back without looking at him.

“Hyung, you’re late!” Hyunwoo pouted.

“I’m sorry.” L.Joe smiled patting the boys’ head.

He also patted Sangwon’s head before putting Sanghee down and hugging the grandma.
Sanghee pulled on Jieun’s jacket. Jieun looked at her and kneeled down.

“Unnie, who is this man?” She asked while pointing at Myungsoo.

“Oh that? He’s the father of my child…” Jieun smiled towards Myungsoo and he smiled back.

Sanghee looked at Myungsoo.

“Hey!” Myungsoo waved smiling.

Sanghee ignored him and turned her back on him. Myungsoo froze. Jieun giggled.

“It’s time to get into the train… Come on kids.” The grandma took Sanghee’s and Hyunwoo’s hand while L.Joe took Sangwon’s hand.

Jieun and Myungsoo followed them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yeeeeey myungsoo and jieun are back together ~(^__^)~ lol
leave your comments pleeeeeeease and subscribe if you haven't yet! ^.^