Chapter 14

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: blue is english :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo was confused and didn’t know what to say.

“Ya! Are you crazy?!” Jieun hissed at Sunggyu.

Everyone was staring at them.

“Hyung?” Sungjong waved his hand in front of Myungsoo.

It seemed like he froze.

“Myungsoo!” Dongwoo shook him but he still looked frozen.

“Myungsoo!” Jieun said now and he looked up at her.

He smiled at her slightly and looked at Sunggyu.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” He laughed awkwardly.

People already started to gossip around.

“This was a little… too much… If you know what I mean…” Woohyun scratched his back.

“It’s true?” Sunggyu whispered.

“Aish…” Myungsoo got up angry and left the table.

Everyone in the canteen looked at Myungsoo then at Jieun. Infinite looked at Jieun hoping for an answer but she was just blushing while looking down.
Then Teen Top suddenly appeared next to the table and C.A.P glared at Sunggyu.

“Why did you say that?” He asked Sunggyu.

“Why do you care?” Sunggyu got up.

And once again everyone looked towards them. When Infinite and Teen Top stood next to each other or spoke to each other it always ended with a fight.

“C.A.P it’s okay…” Jieun got up and tried to pull him away.

“No, it’s not!” C.A.P turned around and glared at Jieun.

Jieun took a step back. She never saw him that angry. L.Joe put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

“Let Jieun go!” Dongwoo got up.

“Why should I?” L.Joe grinned.

The canteen was quite. Everyone was listening and watching Teen Top and Infinite carefully.

“Let.her.go!” Woohyun got up as well.

“I told you not to tell me what to do!” L.Joe hissed at Woohyun.

The boys were glaring at each other.

“Joe… Stop it!” Jieun pulled on his arm.

L.Joe looked at her and his expression softened.

“Let’s clear this out… Now!” Sunggyu grinned.

“Fine!” C.A.P said and walked out with Teen Top and Jieun following them.

Infinite was also following them out. People in the canteen started to talk excitedly and followed them outside as well. Jieun knew what this meant. Fight.

“Joe please….” She whispered.

L.Joe looked at her and smiled.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine!” He assured her.

--------------------------------------------------

“HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS? YOU GUYS ARE SENIORS NOW, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE KIDS?” The principal was yelling at them.

They were at the principal’s office after their fight. Some had bleeding lips while some had small bruises on their faces. Everyone was there except Myungsoo. He was still nowhere to be found.

“Ms. Lee, you as a girl, what were you doing there?” The principal looked at Jieun disappointed.

“I-“ Jieun wanted to defend herself but didn’t know what to say exactly.

“She didn’t do anything… She tried to stop us!” Woohyun spoke up for her.

“I didn’t remember asking you Mr. Nam!” The principal turned at Woohyun.

“I’m sorry!” Woohyun apologized.

“This is my last warning! If I see or hear you fighting once again – whether in school or outside -  I will kick you out of here! Did you understand?” The principal warned them.

“Yes!” Everyone said in union and walked out of the office.

Amber was waiting for them in the hallway.

Oh my god! Jieun, are you okay?” She quickly walked towards Jieun and looked at her.

“I’m fine…” Jieun smiled at Amber.

“Ya, I was gone for only 5 minutes and you guys fight? Can’t I ever leave you alone?!” Amber started to scold Teen Top.

Jieun saw Infinite leaving.

“Sungyeol!” She called for him and ran towards him.

They all stopped walking and turned around to look at her.

“If you see Myungsoo… Can you give me a call?” She asked him.

“Okay, don’t worry…” Sungyeol patted her shoulder and smiled.

Then they turned around and left.

“So why did you fight?” Amber asked Teen Top while they were walking out to the park benches.

“Because of Sunggyu…” Ricky said while patting his lips. His upper lip was swollen.

“Why?” Amber asked again.

“He asked if Jieun had with Myungsoo…” Chunji said with his hands in his pockets.

“WHAT?!” Amber yelled suddenly.

“Yup and everyone in the canteen heard it…” Niel nodded.

“Oooooooooooooh my god! Jieun what did you say?” Amber shook Jieun’s shoulders.

Jieun didn’t answer but looked down.

“Oh damn…” Amber sighed.

“It’s okay… I just have to find Myungsoo…” Jieun said and looked around but Myungsoo was nowhere to be found.

“He rushed pass me while I was walking out of the toilet… He walked upstairs…” Amber said.

“Really? Thank you!” Jieun placed a kiss on Amber’s cheek and started to run.

‘I think I know where you are…’ She thought and rushed pass the people who were staring at her.

When she pushed the big black door open, she saw a person laying on a bench.

“Myungsoo?” She asked and he looked up.

“How did you find me?” He sat up.

“Just a feeling… What are you doing here? It’s forbidden to be here…” Jieun looked around.

“I know… But no one’s here… This place is the best if you want to hide from people… Not even the teachers come here… Although the rooftop is so pretty…” Myungsoo said as he looked around.

There were some flowers in the corner.

“Hmm… It really is…” She said as she sat down next to him.

“I’m sorry.” She then said.

“Why?” Myungsoo looked at her.

“For what happened…”

“It wasn’t your fault…” Myungsoo smiled at her.

“People will start to talk about this… They’ll know that we have some sort of a relationship…” Jieun sighed.

“I don’t care…” Myungsoo shrugged and laid back and looked at the sky.

“Do you see this cloud?” He asked while pointing at a weird shaped cloud.

“Yes…” Jieun said as she laid next to him.

“Isn’t it pretty?” He asked her.

“Pretty? It’s just a cloud…” Jieun chuckled.

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled.

“Hmm… Is it?” He asked more himself than Jieun.

“Myungsoo, why are you hiding here?” Jieun looked at him.

“I’m not hiding…” He raised an eyebrow.

“I’m just here to sort out things in my head…” He continued looking at the clouds.

“What kind of things?” She asked looking at the sky.

“Hmm nothing…” He sighed.

Just then the school bell rang. Myungsoo got up and helped Jieun.

“Let’s go back to class…” He said as he walked towards the door which led inside of the school building.

Jieun followed him. When they were downstairs everyone stared at them. Jieun felt uneasy since she could feel the glares of the girls.

“I see you later than…” He said as he walked down the hallway.

Jieun didn’t realize but Myungsoo took her to her classroom although he knew that he’d be late for his own class. She sat down next to L.Joe and looked at him.

“Are you okay?” She asked while carefully his bruise on his cheek.

He nodded and took her hand. Than he placed her hand under his head and laid down to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Which movie should we watch?” Amber asked while looking at the screen with the names of the new movies.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Amber, Jieun, L.Joe and Woohyun met up to watch a movie together.

“How about a romantic movie?” L.Joe suggests as he puts his arm around Jieun.

“NO!” Woohyun yelled.

“No lovey-dovey!” He glared at L.Joe.

“Someone’s jelly!” Amber laughed.

“I’m not… Shut up! I just hate romantic stuff…” Woohyun blushed.

“Oooooh my god! You still like her, don’t you?!” Amber started to tease Woohyun.

“Okay, I won’t watch a movie anymore…” Jieun said as she walked away.

“Okay, okay we won’t talk in English anymore!” Amber ran up to her and hugged her back.

“Promise?” Jieun looked at Amber.

“Yes… But you know English is a world language and everyone should speak it…” Amber shrugged and giggled.

“But we’re in Korea now… You can speak Korean pretty well, so there’s no need for English, right?” Jieun shrugged.

“Okay let’s watch The Thieves!” Jieun clapped excited.

“Just because of Kim Soohyun, right?” L.Joe shook his head.

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeees let’s watch this!” The girls squealed happily.

The boys just sighed and followed the girls.
During the movie Jieun sat between L.Joe and Woohyun. She’d rather sat with Amber but Woohyun quickly placed himself next to her before Amber could even say something. L.Joe’s head was resting on Jieun’s shoulder while Woohyun took quick glances at them. None of the boys paid attention to the movie.

“Why is he so hot?” Amber sighed after the movie.

“I knoooooooooooooooooooooow!” Jieun pouted.

“Come on… That Kim Soohyun guy is NOT as handsome as you say… He’s average…” Woohyun said.

“That’s the first time I have to agree with you…” L.Joe shook his hand while taking Jieun’s hand.

Jieun felt uncomfortable, so she let his hand go. She didn’t know why but her feelings for L.Joe weren’t like they used to be. L.Joe looked at her for a second and walked up to Amber. She sighed and took her phone out to call Myungsoo.

“Hello?” He answered his phone.

“Hey… How are you?” She bit her lower lip.

L.Joe, Woohyun and Amber were walking at the front while Jieun stayed at the back to phone call Myungsoo.

“Uhm… Fine… We just saw each other a few hours ago…” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Did we…? Hmm…” She just wanted to hear his voice.

“Yes… Did wifey miss me?” He laughed.

“N-No!” She stuttered.

“Yes… yes I see…” He chuckled cutely.

“Anyways did you eat?” She asked him.

“The boys came over and brought some pizza…” He said.

“Let’s plaaaaaaay!” Dongwoo yelled from behind.

“Okay, then… Have fun!” Jieun smiled.

“Okay you too baby… See you tonight!” She could feel his smirk.

“See you…” She chuckled and hung up.

Then she caught up with the others and they made their way to an ice cream bar. They had some ice cream and played in a park nearby before it slightly became night.

“I gotta go… I just got a call…” Amber sighed.

“Okay, I see you then?” Jieun asked while hugging Amber.

“Yupz!” She waved goodbye while running off to a bus station nearby.

L.Joe was about to say something when his phone rang. He looked at her with an apologetic smile and answered his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows and hung up.

“I have to leave…” He said looking down.

“Shop owner?” Jieun asked and L.Joe nodded.

“It’s okay…” She hugged him.

“I see you in school then…” L.Joe said and waved goodbye.

“Now it’s only the two of us!” Woohyun grinned.

“Yup and you’re coming over to my house…” Jieun giggled and took his hand while making their way to the metro station.

“Why?” Woohyun asked confused.

“You’ll see when we get there!” She winked and led him downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: late update~ I'm slowly running out of ideas... >_< hope you liked this chapter *although it's boring...* leave me comments and subscribe~ ^^;; 
btw welcome to all the new subscribes~~~~~~ *waves*