Chapter 33

Teach Me How To Love

 

“Let him be... He said he’ll be going to Jeju. That guy really needs some holidays…” Hoya said as his eyes were gluing on the TV.

“But why so suddenly?” Sungjong looked up from his phone.

“Just…. Because….” Hoya shrugged.

“You know something, don’t you?” Sungyeol looked at him.

Hoya looked up and his eyes met with Myungsoo’s.

“I don’t know…” He shook his head while still looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo scoffed and got up.

“What happened?” Dongwoo asked him.

“I need some fresh air…” Myungsoo said as he walked out to the balcony of Hoya’s apartment.

Sunggyu was gone for almost a week now and Myungsoo knew why. It was because of Jieun, he wanted to get away from her so he flew over to Jeju Island.

“You know the reason, right?” Hoya suddenly appeared next to him out of nowhere.

Myungsoo didn’t answer.

“It’s hard but you have to see how difficult this is for him… It’s not something he can control, you know…”

“I try… But it’s hard.” Myungsoo sighed.

“Anyways, gotta go. Jieun is waiting for me.” Myungsoo walked back inside.

Hoya sighed and looked at the sky. It was already mid-October. The sky was painted in a light pink with a shade of orange.
Hoya sighed again and went back inside because he started to feel cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu took a deep breath, took his glasses off and looked around.

“Home.” He smiled.

He got into a taxi and drove off. On his way he turned his phone on and saw tons of missed calls and messages. Since he was exhausted, he decided to answer them later.

“Ahjussi, can I get off here?” Sunggyu asked.

The taxi driver stopped the car and Sunggyu got out after paying him.
He wanted to buy an Americano before he went home. Pulling his luggage after him, he walked into a café. He ordered a large Americano and looked around as he waited for it to be ready. His eyes caught two familiar looking people. As he looked closer he noticed the guy. Just then the guy looked at Sunggyu and his eyes widened. The girl in front of him turned around and saw Sunggyu as well. She waved as she smiled.

“Your Americano, sir.” The girl behind the counter said.

“Thank you.” Sunggyu grabbed his coffee and walked towards them.

“H-Hyung…” Myungsoo stuttered.

“Oppa, hi!”

“Hey Mina. Didn’t know you were in Seoul.” Sunggyu said as he looked at Myungsoo.

“Didn’t Myungsoo tell you? I’ve been in Seoul for almost half a year now.” She smiled.

“Is that so?”

“H-Hyung, are you back?” Myungsoo looked away.

“Yes… I am.” Sunggyu glared at him.

What was Myungsoo doing here with Mina? Why did they meet up alone? Where was Jieun and did she knew about this? Sunggyu had tons of questions to ask but kept them in to ask Myungsoo later when they’re alone.

“Where have you been?” Mina looked at him with her usual puppy eyes.

Sunggyu took a chair and sat down next to them.

“I was in Jeju… Trying to get my mind straight and stuff…” He took a sip of his Americano.

“How long?” Mina asked.

“3 months… But I think I should have stayed longer.” Sunggyu whispered the last part only enough for Myungsoo to hear.

“3 months? Oh my god, why so long?” Mina wondered.

“Just felt like… Anyways Myungsoo, how’s your wife doing?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo.

Mina caught slightly and leaned back – clearly annoyed by Sunggyu’s question.

“She’s fine. At home with Amber. Having some ‘girls-time’.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh, so you took that time to meet up with your ex?” Sunggyu started to get annoyed.

“She’s his wife not someone who has to check on him 24/7.” Mina rolled her eyes.

“Right? You two are only friends, right? Nothing to worry about.” Sunggyu smiled a fake smile and got up.

“Anyways gotta go home now. See you later.” He waved and quickly left the café.

He almost jogged home to leave all his stuff there and meet up with Hoya.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know how Woohyun is…” Amber shrugged.

“I know…” Jieun giggled.

“And then one night he was standing in my backyard and started to sing. Fortunately no one was home… I would die from embarrassment.” Amber blushed.

Amber and Woohyun were dating for almost 2 months now.

“But that’s how I know him… Didn’t change at all.” Jieun laughed.

The girls were making some popcorn before they started to watch a movie when someone knocked at the door.

“Coming!” Amber rushed out and opened the door.

Jieun slowly followed her. She couldn’t run anymore since her stomach got a little big.

“Hello beauties~” She heard Hoya’s voice.

“Hoya!” She walked a little faster.

“Hi!” He waved at her.

Jieun suddenly stopped walking when she saw Sunggyu behind Hoya.

“Gyu-oppa? You’re back!” Her eyes widened.

Sunggyu smiled as he heard her calling him oppa.

“Hey~” He waved and his eyes landed on her stomach.

Jieun saw it and put her hand on her stomach starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

“We hope, we don’t disturb you.” Hoya said as he walked towards the living room.

“We were about to watch a movie.” Amber followed him.

“C-Come in.” Jieun said to Sunggyu.

“Thanks.” He smiled as he walked in.

“How have you been?” He asked her a little awkward.

“Well doing my best to be fine.” She shrugged.

“You?”

“Me? Fine… But what’s wrong? The baby?” Sunggyu asked.

“Not really that… You know about the nightmares I used to have?” She said.

They were interrupted by the beep sound coming from the kitchen.

“Oh popcorn’s ready.” Jieun turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

“Jieun?” Amber called.

“I’m getting them.” She answered Amber.

Sunggyu followed Jieun.

“So what was I saying? Ah yes, the nightmares. They’re still there and they’re getting worse. I always see this little boy playing with my little self. It driving me nuts, not knowing who it is. If I only had a clue.” She sighed as she put the popcorns into a big bowl.

Sunggyu gulped.

“Let me help you.” He walked up to her and grabbed the bowl.

“It’s fine though…” She smiled.

“Nuuuhhh~” He giggled.

“By the way where’s Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked as if he didn’t meet him today at the café.

“Out with the other boys… He said he’ll meet up with Sungyeol…” She answered him when they entered the living room.

“I see…” Sunggyu nodded.

‘What was Myungsoo doing? Is he probably cheating on Jieun?’ Sunggyu asked himself.

“Harry Potter? Yeeeeeeees!” Jieun clapped excited.

“You love Harry Potter that much?” Hoya laughed.

“I read every book and watched the movies at least twice – each movie!” Jieun smiled.

“Freak.” Amber laughed.

“Oh shut up!” Jieun lightly hit Amber’s shoulder and they laughed.

“Which movie is this?” Sunggyu said as he sat down with the popcorn.

“Hey give us some!!” Hoya took the popcorn away.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

“It’s ‘The Halfblood Prince’.” Jieun said as her eyes were glued on the TV screen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“I…. Oh my god why?! He trusted you!” Jieun cried.

“Jieun… It’s a movie…” Amber gave her some tissues.

“But, but Amber! Dumbledore trusted Snape! How could he kill him! How could he do that to him!” She cried even more.

“Jieun… You said you watched every movie at least twice… Why are you crying now? It’s something you already knew…” Sunggyu looked at her dumbfounded.

“So? Every time I watch this, I have to cry!” Jieun continued crying.

Just then the external door opened and Myungsoo walked in.

“W-What happened?” He asked as he saw Jieun crying.

His eyes suddenly met with Sunggyu’s and he glared at him. Did Sunggyu tell Jieun about Mina? Was she crying because of this?
Jieun got up and walked towards Myungsoo and hugged him.

“Dumbledore died!” She said as she sobbed as her head was resting on his chest.

Myungsoo sighed in relief and patted her back.

“It’s okay baby… You can just watch ‘The Order of the Phoenix’. He lives there.” He giggled.

“Don’t make fun of me!” She slightly hit his chest.

“I’m not baby.” He said as he kissed her.

“Oh… I, uhm, have to go… Woohyun called.” Amber got up.

 On her way out she dialed Woohyun’s number.

“Maybe we should also-“ Hoya started but was cut off by Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo, can I talk to you for a second?” Sunggyu looked into Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Sure…” Myungsoo let go of Jieun and Sunggyu and Myungsoo walked out to the front yard.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sunggyu asked Myungsoo as soon as they stepped out of the house.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked.

“You know what I mean. Mina.”

“There is nothing between us hyung. She’s just a friend.”

“Why do you meet up with her then telling Jieun that you’re away with Sungyeol? What if I came with Sungyeol here today?”

“Hyung, I really try to get rid of her but-“

“No buts! If you’d really wanted to stop meeting her then you wouldn’t go to her when she calls you!” Sunggyu walked closer to Myungsoo.

“It’s not that easy I said!” Myungsoo hissed.

Sunggyu grabbed Myungsoo’s collar when Hoya opened the door.

“Myungsoo, you should go look for Jieun, she’s throwing up.” Hoya walked out.

Myungsoo jerked Sunggyu’s hand away and rushed inside.

“What happened?” Hoya asked Sunggyu.

“Argh!” Sunggyu suddenly yelled as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“I thought everything will be better when I’m back but no! Everything got even worse!” Sunggyu scoffed as he started to walk towards the bus station.

“Hyung, what happened?!” Hoya ran after Sunggyu.

“Myungsoo and Mina happened!” Sunggyu said annoyed.

“Call out the boys… I need to go to the club or else I’ll go crazy.” Sunggyu walked away from Hoya leaving him alone in the dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun woke up in the middle of the night because she got thirsty. She slowly got up from bed and walked downstairs. After drinking almost half a bottle she walked back upstairs to her bedroom. When she was about to lie down, Myungsoo’s phone rang. She quickly took it away, so Myungsoo wouldn’t wake up. When she looked at the display she saw a new message. Curiosity took over Jieun and she opened the message.

From: Mina

It was very unfortunate that Sunggyu caught us together today… I hope you didn’t get in trouble because of that. I had a nice day with you. Let’s do this again~

Kisses, Mina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: didn't re-read the chapter so please ignore any mistakes ;~; sorry for the late update *goes into corner and cries*