Chapter 7

Teach Me How To Love

 

-2 weeks later-

“So, there’s not much left for your marriage and well you’ll live now together… Isn’t that exciting?” Myungsoo’s mom asked them.

“Yes mom, I’m dying because of excitement…” Myungsoo shook his head.

“My Jieun… You grew up so fast…” Jieun’s dad hugged her.

“Dad…” Jieun said embarrassed but still hugged him back.

“Okay, okay…” He smiled as he pulled himself away from her.

“Son, take good care of your wife…” Mr. Kim said while patting Myungsoo’s shoulders.

“I will dad…” Myungsoo nodded.

After that the parents left and Myungsoo and Jieun were left alone.

“Get your pillows and your blanket… You will sleep in the living room…” Jieun said as she walked towards their bedroom.

“Who said that?” Myungsoo followed her.

“I did!” Jieun turned around and looked at him with a duh-face.

“Oh no! We’re already engaged… No need to separate the rooms… But if you want that, then you can sleep in the living room… I am going to stay in our room!” He said and walked pass her.

“NO MISTER!” Jieun yelled and started to run.

Myungsoo also run and he reached the room faster than she. He jumped onto the bed and laid down.

“Move!” Jieun ordered and jumped on the bed as well.

She planned to jump onto the bed but ended up kicking Myungsoo with her feet.

“Oww!” Myungsoo cried in pain.

“Oh my god! Myungsoo are you okay?” She quickly got up and examined him.

“You freaking kicked me! How do you expect me to be okay?! And it’s on the worst part!” He turned around.

Then she looked at his hands and saw them between his legs.

“Don’t tell me I kicked your- Omo!” She covered with her hands.

“How are we supposed to have kids now…” He continued crying.

“WHAT?! UGH! DIE, DIE!” She started to punch his arm and walked out.

“This ert… He only thinks of one thing…” She whispered angrily while walking into the living room.

“Ya!” She heard him yelling from the back.

“NO!” She yelled back and opened the TV to distract herself.

-The next day-

“No you didn’t!” L.Joe laughed.

It was a nice Sunday afternoon. Jieun, L.Joe and Woohyun were sitting in a café while talking about what had happened the day before.

“You’re still the old Jieun!” Woohyun laughed and patted her arm.

“It was an accident actually… I didn’t hit him there on purpose…” She smiled while she sipped a little bit of her cappuccino.

“Aaaanyways… Woohyun, tell us something about England…” Jieun sat straight and looked excited into his eyes.

“Well… What should I tell you?” He laughed.

“Anything…” Jieun came closer.

“Hmm… Well England is pretty nice… But it can’t be like home, you know… It wasn’t Korea… and you weren’t there…” He said blushing.

“Aww…” Jieun smiled.

“Dude, she’s almost married…” L.Joe shook his head.

Those two weren’t really any friends. They were only together when Jieun was around.

“Oh really?” Woohyun answered sarcastically.

“Woohyun! L.Joe!” Jieun scolded them.

“Continue…” She then said and Woohyun nodded.

“You know what I realized when I came here? School here and there are almost the same… People are put into groups decided by people who think they are the best…” He shook his head.

“Oh yes, like Kingka’s and Queenka’s…” Jieun agreed.

“What?” Woohyun started to laugh.

“That’s not funny…” L.Joe looked at him.

“Kingka? Queenka? What kind of people invented these names?” He continued laughing.

“Ya, Woohyun! L.Joe is also a Kingka… Don’t say that...” She shook his arm.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” He tried to calm down.

“Well I rather stay a nerd than being called by these weird names…” Woohyun shook his head and chuckled.

“No one would want you as a kingka anyways…” L.Joe said and drank his coffee.

“Excuse me, what?” Woohyun leaned in.

“No.one.would.want.you.as.a.kingka!” L.Joe repeated, emphasizing every word.

“Who said that?” Woohyun smirked.

“I did…” L.Joe glared at him.

“Oh, I think you’re just jealous because of Jieun, right?” Woohyun smirked even more.

“What? No, why should I?” L.Joe looked away.

“You’re looking away… Come on Byunghun, only because I know her longer than you do…”

“Shut.up!” L.Joe got angry.

“Don’t worry… I won’t take her away from you… Because she will come to me anyways at the end…” Woohyun was smiling.

“Woohyun!” Jieun said angry.

“What? Am I lying? Didn’t you say you wanted to experience everything with me for the first time?” Woohyun was glaring at L.Joe.

What had gotten into him? The Woohyun she knew wasn’t like that.

“ you!” L.Joe hissed and got up leaving them.

“Joe!” Jieun got up and wanted to run after him but Woohyun grabbed her arm.

“Let him go…” He said while looking at L.Joe who just left the café.

“What was that?” Jieun asked him.

“What?” Woohyun shrugged.

“That was really rude! L.Joe was my best friend when you weren’t here… He took care of me when you weren’t here! He doesn’t deserve any of your words!” Jieun got up and wanted to leave but Woohyun grabbed her arm again.

“Let me go!” She said without looking at him.

“I’m sorry… I don’t know what had gotten into me…” He apologized.

Jieun turned around and looked at him.

“You have to apologize to L.Joe, not me…” She said as she sat back down.

“Okay, okay, I will… But just… Don’t leave…” Woohyun looked down. He was still holding onto her arm.

Jieun grabbed his hand and squealed it a bit. Woohyun looked at her and smiled. Jieun smiled back.

Meanwhile Infinite was passing by the same café.

“Oh, isn’t that sister-in-law?” Dongwoo said while pointing at a couple who were sitting at a table while holding hands.

“Omo, yes! Hyung look!” Sungjong pulled Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo sighed and looked in. His eyes widened when he saw Jieun holding some boys hand.

“What is she doing?!” Seungyeol asked.

Myungsoo walked straight into the café.

“Jieun!” He called her.

“Myungsoo?” She said surprised and took her hand away from Woohyun's grip.

“Who’s your boyfriend?” Myungsoo asked as he placed himself next to Jieun while putting one of his arm around her.

“No one…” Jieun said and looked down.

“I’m Woohyun… Nam Woohyun… And you are?” Woohyun said.

The other Infinite members also reached the café and sat down.

“Oh, so you are Woohyun… Jieun told me a lot about you… I’m Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo… Jieun’s soon going to be husband…” Myungsoo introduced himself.

“Oh, so you are her husband?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah…” Myungsoo said as he pulled Jieun closer to himself.

“Don’t.touch.her!” Woohyun said angry.

“She’s my wife!” Myungsoo said.

“I said; don’t touch her or…” Woohyun hit the table with his hand.

“Or what?” Myungsoo smirked pulling her closer.

“Or I-“ Woohyun started but was cut off by Jieun.

“Stop it! And you Myungsoo let me go!” She said as she pushed him away.

“Oh, sister-in-law, go, go!” Dongwoo cheered.

“Shut up…” Hoya said and watched the situation very carefully in case someone would get up to hit the other person.

“We can’t change facts, right Woohyun-ssi?” Sunggyu smirked.

“And who are you?” Woohyun turned around and looked at him.

“Myungsoo’s friend, any problems?” Sunggyu hissed.

“And these boys are also your friends? Don’t you walk around alone? Or are you scared?” Woohyun .

“Why do you care about that?” Myungsoo smirked.

“Okay, I think it’s time to say goodbye… Come on Myungsoo, let’s go…” Jieun got up.

“Yeah, honey let’s go!” He got up as well and took Jieun’s hand.

She tried to get away from his grip but he was holding too tightly onto her.

“I call you later!” Jieun yelled as she was dragged away by Myungsoo.

Infinite followed them. When they were outside Myungsoo let her go.

“Ya! What was that?!” Jieun yelled.

“What?” Myungsoo asked her.

“You all are so stupid!” She yelled and walked away.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” He yelled after her.

“TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES!” She yelled and started to run.

On her way she called L.Joe.

“Joe? Where are you?” She asked out of breath.

“Why?” He sounded sad.

“Joe, I’m sorry for Woohyun’s behavior… He’s actually not like that… And he also wants to apologize… And… I need to be with you right now…” She pouted.

She had stopped running since she was out of breath.

“I’m at the dance studio, practicing…” He answered.

“Is it okay if we do some extra lessons?” She asked smiling.

“I have to look at my schedule… Oh, today I’m free… A very good choice miss!” L.Joe chuckled at the other side.

“I’ll be over in a while!” Jieun laughed and hung up.

She jogged again and reached the dance studio in 10 minutes.

“Wait! I have to catch my breath…” She said as she laid down on the floor.

“Poor condition…” L.Joe smiled and shook his head.

“Could be… But here I am now… Let’s start!” She got up.

L.Joe walked up to her and hugged her waist while pulling her closer.

“Be prepared!” He whispered with a smirk and they started to dance.

L.Joe was leading her while she tried to follow him. She still did some mistakes but she was getting better and better as days passed by.

“You’re getting better…” L.Joe pointed out.

“Because I have a good teacher!” Jieun smiled.

“Oh, don’t make me blush…” He giggled.

They danced for a while until both of them were exhausted and laid down.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you…” Jieun said while closing her eyes.

“Not dancing, obviously…” L.Joe laughed and drank some water.

“That’s right…” She laughed.

“But sometimes… Sometimes I have weird thoughts and I wonder how my life would have been… If I knew you… From the start… You know, like Woohyun…” She said.

“We would be dating…” L.Joe blurted out.

Jieun turned around and looked at him.

“You think so?”

“Yes… I would have asked you out before all of these could happen… We would be now in some fancy restaurant eating lunch instead of laying on the dirty floor of some dance studio…” He explained while looking at her.

“Why can’t it be you?” She suddenly said.

“What?” L.Joe looked confused at her.

“Instead of Myungsoo, you…”

“You know, you don’t like him… And you’re not married yet… You can still… have a… well…uhh… a boyfriend…” He looked away.

“Are you asking me out?” Jieun smiled.

“I… Think so…”

Jieun chuckled at his cute way.

“I’d love to… But I can’t betray my dad…” She said sad.

“Why? Your dad can’t control your heart, can he? Why can’t you just date me although you’ll marry Myungsoo? I mean you two don’t even like each other… Aren’t you just doing it to please your parents?” L.Joe said.

He got a point but Jieun would still feel bad.

“Joe… It's just I-“ She wanted to say but was cut off by L.Joe.

He pressed his lips against hers.

“Don’t say it…” He whispered and kissed her again.

His soft lips were touching hers and he asked for entrance with his tongue. Jieun let him in. She knew that it was wrong but she wanted to kiss him so badly. She placed her arms around him and deepend the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: early update since I got out of school early ~ yeeeeeeeeeeeeey *dance* a new subscriber again yuppisss~ *waves* leave your commeeeeeeeents~ :D don't be shy :3 I know there are quite readers out there keke I just want to know what you think and tell me if you don't like something (^____^)v