Chapter 23

Teach Me How To Love

 

A/N: blue is english! :DD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-A few weeks later-

Jieun was walking to her next class when suddenly three girls popped up in front of her. Jieun wanted to move aside but they moved to the same side.

“Excuse me…” Jieun tried to walk through them when the girl in the middle grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to the wall.

“This is only a warning ! If we see you any closer to our Myungsoo oppa or our L.Joe oppa you’ll get to see and feel things you’d never think of!”  The girl who had pulled her on the walled whispered into Jieun’s ear.

Jieun looked up at her with a disgusted face.

“Don’t get into my business!” She hissed back.

The girl smirked as she was chewing her bubble gum.

“You think I’m ing kidding, right?” She said as she put her hand on her hip.

“Wait and see…” She said smiling and walked away with her friends.

Jieun scoffed and continued walking to class. She spotted Amber at the end of the hallway talking to Woohyun. She ran up to them with a bright smile on her face.

“It’s not my fault that you’re so dumb!” Amber said annoyed to Woohyun.

“Come on… Only twice a week! You know how expensive private tutors are… Don’t do this to me!” Woohyun pouted.

“Oh my god, disgusting… Stop using your aegyo…” Amber trembled slightly.

“Ya, thanks to you guys my English is getting better each day… Why do you always have to fight like an old married couple… Geez…” Jieun shook her head laughing.

“Well someone is too stupid for school…” Amber glared at Woohyun.

“Excuse me?! I’m only weak in maths, physics, biology and chemistry… All those stupid subjects…” Woohyun defended himself.

“What does he want?” Jieun asked Amber.

“He wants me to teach him maths, biology, physics and chemistry… I don’t even have time for my own school stuff…” Amber sighed as she opened her locker.

“Come on… Please… We can do homeworks together… You can learn as you teach me… There wouldn’t be any loss for you…” Woohyun closed her locker as he looked into her eyes.

Amber sighed.

“Okay… Now move, I have to take my books…” She pushed him away.

“YES! Amber, I love you!” He suddenly placed a kiss on her cheek and ran away.

Amber blankly watched after him when Jieun’s voice brought her back to reality.

“What was that now?” Jieun laughed.

“I’m gonna kill him later…” Amber glared and they both walked to class.

-------------------------------------------------

Jieun was just coming out of class when she found Myungsoo waiting for her in front of class.

“Oh… Did something happen?” Jieun asked surprised.

“No… I just missed my wifey…” He smiled as he placed his arm around her waist.

Girls around them were watching them with jealousy. L.Joe walked out of class and found them like this. He sighed and walked by. Jieun watched him walking towards the exit to the garden. He opened the door and disappeared in the bright sunlight.

“Let’s go eat…” Myungsoo said as he looked to the same direction as Jieun.

“Yes…” She lowered her head and they walked into the canteen.

“Sit down… I’ll get us something to eat…” Myungsoo said as they reached the table where Infinite was already sitting and eating.

“Hey noona!” Sungjong waved cutely at her.

“Hey…” Jieun smiled back.

“Jieun-ah, did you see Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked her.

“Hmm… I haven’t… Did you guys see Amber?” Jieun said as she looked around in the canteen.

Infinite started to burst into laughter.

“What is?” Jieun asked confused.

“Nothing…” Sungyeol just laughed it off.

Honestly, Jieun didn’t care why they were laughing. Many weeks had passed by since the incident and L.Joe and Jieun grew apart. She was missing him but he was always so cold towards her and wouldn’t talk with her except it was something related to school. She just wanted to hug him and tell him how much she was missing him but he was always avoiding her.
Myungsoo brought her back to reality as he placed the tablet with food in front of her.

“Isn’t that too much?” She asked smiling.

“My hubby has to gain some weight… Look at yourself… You’re so thin… And you lost some weight during the last weeks…” Myungsoo said as he gave her some food with his fork.

Jieun smiled and took a bite. Myungsoo kept on feeding her.

“You eat too!” She said to him.

“First you…” He smiled and gave her some broccoli.

“Okay… I’m full…” She said as she held onto her stomach.

“Okay, okay… This is the last one!” Myungsoo said and Jieun sighed.

She swallowed the food and started to feed Myungsoo. After a while the bell rang, signaling everyone that classes were starting. They got up and everyone left for classes.

“I’ll see you later…” Myungsoo said as he smiled at Jieun.

“Yes… See you!” She smiled as she waved goodbye.

Then she started to run towards class. When she walked in she saw L.Joe resting his head on the table as his eyes were closed.

“Joe?” She asked slowly.

He didn’t answer her.

“Stop ignoring me…” She whispered while leaning in.

L.Joe turned his head around. Jieun sighed and then the teacher walked in.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Where have you guys been during lunch?” Jieun asked Amber and Woohyun while walking together towards their next class.

“Learning…” Amber said.

“Woohyun? Learning? Seriously?” Jieun asked ironically.

“Ya! I’m actually good in school!” Woohyun defended himself.

“Oh really?” Amber raised her eyebrow.

“Y-Yeah…” Woohyun stuttered and looked away.

“Hey, Kibum!” He suddenly called out for a boy from their class and walked away.

He was clearly trying to avoid the girls by now. They started to laugh.

“Why do you guys always talk in English?” Jieun asked while shaking her head.

“It’s easier… And it’s like a practice for the two of us… You know, so we won’t forget and stuff…” Amber smiled.

“And you always argue… Like people who are dating…” Jieun smirked.

“Come on Jieun… Seriously now… Woohyun? You know exactly that he’s not my type…” Amber raised an eyebrow.

“Just saying…” Jieun shrugged and walked into class while laughing.

She suddenly tripped over someone’s feet and fell down. Amber quickly ran up to her and helped her to get up.

“Oops!” The girl from before was smirking.

“I suggest you watch your feet… Next time I’ll chop them off!” Amber glared at the girl.

“It’s okay Amber… Don’t lower yourself to their level…” Jieun said as she glared at the girl and walked to the back.

“Yo noona!” Changjo called from the back of the class.

“Oh, Changjo!” Jieun smiled as she waved.

Amber and Jieun walked towards him and sat down on their seats in front of him.

“Are you okay?” Changjo asked.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine… I just tripped…” Jieun smiled it off.

“Did you do the homeworks? I didn’t have time last night…” Jieun asked Changjo.

“Oh, you didn’t have time? Too busy with L?” Changjo smirked.

“Ya! Shut up! I wasn’t with him… It was the death anniversary of my mom…” Jieun lowered her head.

“Oh… I’m sorry…” Changjo felt guilty.

“If you’re sorry then give me your homeworks!” Jieun laughed at him.

He quickly took his papers out of his bag and reached them to Jieun. She wrote the answers down and gave the papers back just in time since the teacher walked in.
During class Jieun tried to stay awake but she was so tired that she would sometimes fall asleep.

“Ya… You can’t miss this now…” Amber whispered as she poked Jieun’s arm.

Jieun got up and looked around confused for a second.

“There aren’t much left for the finals… We have to score good!” Amber whispered again.

Jieun nodded and started to write down the notes Amber had written.

---------------------------------------------------

“How I need to hear you, hear you so softly, hear you say anything. Every single tear you shared, well it kills me. Oh should you never see!”  L.Joe sang.

Teen Top sighed.

“Hyung needs to get over her soon… I can’t stand hearing love songs all the time we’re coming to karaoke…” Changjo whispered to Niel who nodded.

“Oh this is life without you. I'm learning how to miss you. I guess I need to know, how it feels like. This is life without you. I don't know who to turn to and everything I know, to say this goodbye, so goodbye. This is life without you. This is life without you.” He continued singing.

Suddenly CAP stood up and turned the music off.

“I was singing…” L.Joe looked at him.

“This has to stop… You can’t keep on hanging onto her when she’s already gone!” CAP became angry.

It was only a matter of minutes when they would start to yell at each other or even punch each other.

“You don’t know…” L.Joe hissed as he got up.

“Do you think I’ve never had any heartbreak?!” CAP started to yell.

“YOU’VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE! JIYOUNG ISN’T THE ONLY ONE YOU LOVE, IS SHE?” L.Joe yelled as he walked up to CAP.

“What did you say?” CAP hissed.

“You’ve never loved before. You don’t love her!” L.Joe poked on CAP’s chest trying to provoke him.

CAP grabbed L.Joe’s hand and looked deep into his eyes.

“You don’t know anything!” He whispered as he turned L.Joe’s finger around.

It was hurting L.Joe but he didn’t say anything.

“But you know? Just because you’re the oldest?” L.Joe smiled ironically.

“Byunghun, stop it!” Chunji got up and tried to pull L.Joe away.

But suddenly CAP hit L.Joe’s face.

“That’s because you’re so stupid…” He said and punched him again.

L.Joe fell down. CAP bent down and grabbed his collar.

“That was for Jiyoung!” He released him and walked out.

“You’re bleeding…” Chunji said as he helped L.Joe to get up.

“It’s okay…” L.Joe took his arm away from Chunji’s grip.

“Your finger is swollen!” Niel suddenly cried out.

L.Joe looked at it.

“Let’s go to the doctor…” Ricky said.

-The next day-

Jieun walked into class and found L.Joe once again sleeping on the table. She quietly sat down and took her books from her bag. Then she slightly coughed to get his attention but he didn’t look up.

“Joe…” She said without looking at him.

“Joe…” She said again but he wasn’t reacting.

He suddenly sat up and looked out of the window. Jieun saw that he had a bandage around his index finger.

“Oh my god, Joe! What happened?!” She grabbed his arm and lifted it to look at it.

He took his hand away and glared at her. Jieun saw that his lower lip was a little swollen.

“DID YOU FIGHT AGAIN?!” She yelled and everyone turned around to look at him.

L.Joe scoffed annoyed and got up leaving the class room. Jieun looked blankly at the door when a skirt blocked her sight. She looked up and saw the same girl from yesterday.

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him?” She poked Jieun’s forehead.

Jieun kept quiet and looked down.

“Oppa….” She suddenly heard the girl saying.

“Don’t touch her!” L.Joe hissed and took Jieun’s wrist and pulled her out of the class.

When they were outside he let her wrist go and started to walk away. Jieun suddenly fell on her knees and started to cry. L.Joe heard it and looked back. He hated to see you cry. With a sigh he turned back and pulled you up.

“This is not the best place if you want to cry…” L.Joe said as he dragged her out of the school building.

They walked behind the school into the park. After a while they arrived at a table between all the trees.

“Don’t worry, we’re still in school.” He said without looking at her.

She sat down and he sat across her. Jieun didn’t stop crying.

“I hate girls that cry.” L.Joe said.

Jieun looked at him but he was looking down. She wanted to talk to him but the hiccups wouldn’t let her.
They heard the school bell ringing from afar.

“We can go back after you calmed down…” He had his hands in his pocket.

Jieun cried for a while before calming down.

“Why?” She asked.

“Why what?”

“Why did you do that? You could have left me and let them bully me…” She wiped her tears away.

“I don’t like seeing people getting bullied… There wasn’t a special reason.” He said and coughed slightly.

Jieun nodded as tears started to form in her eyes again. Suddenly she had a flashback.

“She doesn’t even have a mom!” Four kids were yelling while pointing at a girl in the middle who was crying.

“Leave her alone!” Suddenly a boy appeared out of nowhere and hugged the girl while taking her away.

The little girl continued crying as the boy led her to a table in the park.

“It’s okay to not have a mom…” The boy said as he reached her a tissue.

She took it and wiped her tears away.

“Why?” She asked still crying.

“Why what?”

“Why you? We don’t even know each other that well…”

“Because we’re friends from now on and I will protect you!” The boy smiled while his eyes became even tinier then they already were.

“I like your smile…” The girl said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: late update ;~; i just have so much to do and i'm really trying my best to update... anyways i hope you liked this chapter :))
who do you think is the girl and the boy in Jieun's flashback? leave me your comments :D