Chapter 2

Teach Me How To Love

 

Jieun was giving the boy death glares while the families were sitting at the table in the dining room eating.

“So this is my son Myungsoo…” Mr. Kim said and coughed looking at Jieun’s dad.

Mr. Lee coughed slightly.

“Jieun… Meet your future husband…” Her dad said without looking at her.

Jieun swallowed on her food.

“Hus- WHAT?!” She looked at her dad with big eyes.

“Dad, what is Mr. Lee saying?” Myungsoo asked his dad.

“She’s your-soon-going-to-be-wife, son.” Mr. Kim told Myungsoo.

“Here are your rings.” His mom said while taking a little box out of her bag.

She gave one ring to Myungsoo and the other one to Jieun.

“I know this is rushed but I hope you’ll get along well…” Mrs. Kim said while giving Jieun the ring.

Jieun looked at it. It was a silver ring with a little diamond on the top. Inside of the ring were Myungsoo’s and Jieun’s name written.
She looked up and Myungsoo’s and her eyes met.

“Show Myungsoo our house, Jieun-ah…” Jieun’s dad said to Jieun.

“But dad… Our house isn’t that special… It’s just a house…” She said not wanting to be alone with that poker face.

“Jieun…” He looked at her with a do-what-I-say face.

She sighed and got up walking out of the dining room.

“Myungsoo!” His mom said and he also got up.

He followed her out and they were standing in the hallway.

“You know that I don’t approve this…” She said without looking at him.

“Neither do I, little girl…” He said looking around.

“I’m not a little girl!” She looked at him angry.

He looked at her for a while and smirked.

“So where’s your room?” He asked her.

“M-My room? Why?” She was surprised.

“Well I want to see my wifey’s room…” He smirked and started to walk upstairs.

“Wifey?!” She looked up at him but he wasn’t paying attention to her.

She quickly walked up and led him to her room.

“It’s….. Bright….” He said nodding.

“Like my personality.” She chuckled.

He turned around and looked at her with one of his eyebrows raised.

“Yeah…” He just said and walked towards her big window and looked down.

“Oh, cool, you can see the pool from your room…” He said.

“Uhm… Yeah” She sat down on her bed.

Myungsoo was going through her various books.

“Do you like to read?” He asked still looking at the books.

“Yeah… You?”

“Not really… I read enough in school… By the way why did you transfer your school? Don’t you have one year left as well?” He turned around and looked at her.

“I didn’t know until now…” She shook her head.

“What?” He asked confused and sat down on a white chair in her room.

“Are you stupid or what? After what happened in the dining room it’s obvious why my dad wanted me to transfer school… It was because of you…” She sighed.

“Me? I don’t even know you!”

“Well… We’re engaged now… They want us to be together… Even in school!”

Myungsoo looked at her dumbfounded.

“Please let’s act like we don’t know each other in school….” Jieun said while playing nervously with her hands.

“Don’t worry… I was going to ask you the same…” He laid back on the chair and looked at her.

“Jieun, right?” He asked her.

“Right…”

“Are you always that rude?” Myungsoo asked with a smirk.

“What? Rude? YOU’RE THE ONE BEING RUDE!” She yelled at him.

“Calm down, little girl! You know that bad things can happen to you now?” Myungsoo said.

“Why?” She raised an eyebrow.

“You messed up with the wrong people… Gyu hyung will get his revenge for today!” Myungsoo said and walked out of her room.

Jieun was sitting on her bed dumbfounded trying to understand what Myungsoo meant. Then it hit her. He was talking about the incident that had happened in the canteen.

“Idiot!” She whispered angrily and walked downstairs into the living room.

Myungsoo was sitting next to his mom, texting someone. Jieun placed herself next to her dad and looked at Myungsoo with eyes filled with anger. She couldn’t marry someone like him. This couldn’t be!

“Where are your rings?” Myungsoo’s mom asked looking at his hand.

“Here mom…” Myungsoo said taking it out of his jeans pocket.

“Put it on… You too Jieun.” His mom said with a smile on her face.

“Yes..” Jieun said and took her ring out, putting it on her finger.

-In School-

“Are you okay?” L.Joe asked Jieun during lunch time.

“Hm?” She said looking up.

“You’re so quiet today…” L.Joe pointed out.

“Noona, you don’t have to be shy around us!” Changjo winked at her.

“I’m not shy!” She smiled back.

“Why is L looking towards us?” Ricky asked who was sitting on the table.

“He’s been watching us the whole day… I wonder if they plan something…” Niel said.

“Can’t be…  At least not in school. They were already at the principal’s office three times this month…” C.A.P said.

“Who’s L?” Jieun asked.

“His real name is Myungsoo but he prefers to be called L…” L.Joe explained.

“Why would someone prefer a letter over his name..?” Jieun shook her head.

“I know, right?” L.Joe chuckled cutely.

“By the way Jieun-ah, do you have time to grab some ice cream after school?” L.Joe asked her leaning in.

“I’d love to!” She beamed and gave him her cutest smile.

Then something caught L.Joe’s eyes.

“Jieun-ah..”

“Hm?”

“Who’s Woohyun?” He asked pointing at her necklace.

“Oh this?” She grabbed her necklace and smiled.

“It’s a present from a friend in the past. We were best friends in kindergarten but then he had to move to London so he gave me his necklace…” She smiled while thinking back of him.

“A-And… Are you two dating?” L.Joe asked unsure.

Jieun’s face dropped.

“No… We haven’t been able to contact each other since he left…” She sighed.

“Ahh I see!” L.Joe said smiling.

Meanwhile Infinite was sitting at a table in the canteen and talking about what they should do today after school.

“How about some clubbing?” Seungyeol suggested.

“I have a dance practice today… Sorry...” Hoya said.

Everyone else agreed except Myungsoo who wasn’t paying attention to the conversation.

“What about you Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked.

“Huh? What?” Myungsoo looked up.

“How about some clubbing tonight?” Seungyeol asked again.

“I-I can’t… I have some business to do… With dad…” He said and looked back again at Jieun.

“Ya where are you looking at?” Seungyeol asked and followed Myungsoo’s sight.

“Oh isn’t that the new girl who didn’t know who we were?” Seungyeol laughed.

“Leave her alone…” Hoya said.

“Yeah, Howon’s right… She’s new here…” Dongwoo said.

“So what? Everyone in town knows Infinite…” Sunggyu shook his head.

“But hyung are you planning something with her?” Sungjong asked Myungsoo.

“Me?” Myungsoo asked surprised.

“Why?”

“Because you’ve been watching her the whole day now…” Sungjong pointed out.

“Oh… I was just…” But then a girl came to Infinite’s table and gave Myungsoo a letter. She quickly bowed and ran away.

“What’s this?” Seungyeol asked curious and took the letter away from Myungsoo.

-After school-

“Jieun-ah!” L.Joe yelled and ran towards her.

Jieun was at her locker putting her books in.

“Yes?” She asked looking at him.

“Are you ready?” L.Joe giggled.

Jieun nodded and closed her locker. While they were walking out she heard someone calling her name. She stopped walking and turned around.

“Where are you going?”

“Why do you care?” She said raising her eyebrow.

“Do you guys know each other?” L.Joe asked raising one of his eyebrows while pointing at Myungsoo and Jieun.

“Yes”

“No” They answered at the same time.

“What now?” L.Joe asked.

“I’ll explain it later…” Jieun said while patting L.Joe’s arm.

“Didn’t I tell you to act like we don’t know each other?!” Jieun said angry at Myungsoo.

“Come here for a second…” He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from L.Joe.

“He doesn’t have to know everything!” Myungsoo said looking at L.Joe and still holding onto Jieun.

“You can let me go!” She said and took her arm away.

“Anyways where are you going?” Myungsoo asked leaning in and forcing Jieun with the back towards the cold wall. He put one of his hands next to her head and was glaring at her.

“W-Why do you care?” Jieun asked.

“Because father said that we have to go with him now to see our new house.” He said now smirking.

Jieun noticed all the people that gathered around them watching every move of Myungsoo and her.

“Oppa!” Someone yelled from the crowd but Myungsoo ignored her.

“Oh see, your girlfriend is calling for you! Now let me go!” She said and pushed Myungsoo away to walk back to L.Joe.

“You’re coming with me!” Myungsoo raised his voice while holding onto her wrist.

“Leave her alone!” Suddenly L.Joe appeared next to Jieun trying to protect her.

Everyone gasped. Jieun looked around and saw Teen Top as well as Infinite in the crowd watching them.

“Who are you to take her away from me?” Myungsoo smirked and pulled her towards him.

“And who are you?” L.Joe snapped back.

“I’m her-“

“STOP!” Jieun yelled.

“L.Joe… I have to go with him now… I’m sorry but let’s go tomorrow…” She said looking sadly at him.

“Why?” He whispered sad and let her wrist go.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow…” She said and hugged him.

Than Myungsoo took her wrist again and they walked away together while everyone’s eyes were following them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeeey already 2 subscribers~ thank yooou <3 keke btw I think something's wrong with asianfanfics server~ i hope it'll be fixed soon and i hope they won't delete any chapters ._.'