Chapter 6

Teach Me How To Love

A/N: I realized last night that I have a few mistakes here...Please just ignore them I was too lazy to correct them kekekeke

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jieun, stop, you’re drunk!“ Myungsoo said while leaning back, trying to escape Jieun.

Jieun just smiled and fell asleep on his lap.

“Wow… She’s even worse than you…” Sunggyu shook his head.

“Oh, shut up… I’ll take her home… See you tomorrow…” Myungsoo said as he lifted Jieun and walked out of the club.

He took his phone out after he placed her on the back seats of his car and called her father.

“Hello?” He answered.

“Hello, sir. It’s Myungsoo… Jieun is with me… And, well, she fell asleep… I wanted to ask you if it’s okay if she stays over my house tonight?” Myungsoo asked politely.

“Oh? Of course… Take good care of her!”

“I will… Thank you and good night!” Myungsoo smile and hung up.

He looked back before starting the engine and smiled.

“Little girl…” He whispered while smiling and drove off.

After a while they arrived home. Jieun was half awake.

“We’re home…” Myungsoo said as he helped Jieun to get out of the car.

“I don’t remember….moving into a house…. With you…” She said.

Her eyes were closed and she was still drunk.

“You know, I would actually like you…” She said while pointing a finger at Myungsoo.

She smiled slightly.

“But you’re a bad, bad guy…” She waved her finger in front of him.

Myungsoo laughed and carried her home bridal style. He rang the doorbell and his mom opened the door with big eyes.

“Jieun? Myungsoo?” She said surprised.

“Long story mom… She’ll be staying over tonight… I take her to my room…” Myungsoo said as he walked in.

“Don’t you dare to do something to her before you guys are married!” His mother said as he was walking upstairs.

“MOM!” He yelled and Jieun woke up.

“M-Myung- “ She said but fell asleep again.

He just had placed her on his bed when his mom walked in.

“Change her clothes… She can’t sleep with this tight dress…” She said as she was taking a pajama out of his wardrobe.

“Me? Oh, no… You do that… I’m going to take a shower…” He walked out of the room.

Myungsoo took a quick shower and walked back into his room. Jieun was wearing his old pajamas while cuddling with his blankets. He looked at her for a while before placing himself next to her.

“I can’t sleep on the ground…” He whispered and closed his eyes.

-The next day-

Jieun woke up to a beautiful smell. She was sleeping really comfortable. As she slowly opened her eyes she realized that she was laying on someone’s arm while her forehead was touching his chest. She looked up and saw Myungsoo sleeping.

‘What happened yesterday?’ She thought and looked under the blanket. They were both dressed. She let a sigh go and Myungsoo started to move. She quickly closed her eyes.

“Don’t worry…” She heard him saying.

“You were sleeping too soundly… I couldn’t do anything…” He said with his eyes closed.

Jieun sat up.

“What?! So you did try something?!” She said while looking at him.

“Don’t worry, I don’t touch girls… Unless they tell me to do so…” He slowly got up and smirked.

“ert!” She slightly hit his arm.

“By the way since when are you awake?” She asked him then.

“It’s been a while…” He said scratching his forehead.

“Do you want to take a shower?” He asked.

“WHAT?!” She yelled.

“Alone, stupid! I’m not one of these guys!” He shook his head as he got out from the bed.

Jieun looked around and saw her dress and her bra on a chair next to the bed. Who had changed her clothes? Was it Myungsoo? Her eyes widened.

“It was my mom…” He turned around and looked at her.

“What?” She asked confused.

“Mom changed your clothes… Don’t worry, I didn’t see anything…” He said and walked out.

“The bathroom is on the left, the second door after my room…” He yelled as he walked downstairs.

Jieun got her clothes and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.  After the shower she walked downstairs into the living room.

“We’re in the kitchen, dear!” She heard Myungsoo’s mom calling.

She went into the kitchen and saw him eating his breakfast.

“That’s your plate…” Myungsoo said while reaching her a plate with omurice.

“Thanks…” She said.

“You’re welcome, dear! Did you have a good sleep?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yes…” Jieun answered blushing.

“Oh, you two will move into your new house in 2 weeks… You better pack your stuff…” Mrs. Kim winked and walked out of the kitchen.

“Do you want to eat my eggs?” Jieun asked Myungsoo.

He looked up at her.

“What?” He raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t like eggs… Do you want them?” She asked again.

“O-Ok…” Myungsoo said confused and took her eggs and ate them.

Just then Jieun’s phone rang.

“Hello?” She answered without looking at the caller ID.

“Hey Jieun~ it’s me Woohyun…”

“Woohyun!” She said excited. Myungsoo looked at her.

“I thought… Um… If you have time this afternoon… Let’s grab some drinks… Or let’s watch a movie…” He suggested.

“I’d love to!” She smiled brightly.

“Um… How about watching a movie at my house and you can stay over after that…”

“Of course! I have to go home first and grab my pajamas… I’ll be over there around 9PM…” She said.

“Okay then! See you tonight!” She heard him chuckling and they hung up.

“You need my permission first…” Myungsoo looked at his plate.

“Was it….?” He pointed at her necklace.

She nodded.

“And you’re staying over?” He asked again.

“Yup…” She said while eating her rice.

“Ah! Whatever!” He said and walked out of the kitchen.

After that she heard the outer door bang and Myungsoo’s mom walked in.

“Oh? Where is Myungsoo?” She asked while putting his plate into the sink.

“Uhmm… He just left…” Jieun stood up and put her plate into the sink as well.

“I… Should go now… Thank you for everything!” Jieun bowed and Myungsoo’s mom hugged her.

“You’re always welcome… You can stay over as much as you want… You know I don’t have a daughter and I always wanted one… Myungsoo is just like his dad… All cold and stuff but he’s actually a nice boy who cares a lot once he likes someone…” She said while looking into Jieun’s eyes.

What was she trying to say?

“Give him a chance…Okay?” She smiled warmly at her.

Jieun nodded and got her phone from the table and left. On her way she texted L.Joe.

To: L.Joe

Can you come over?

She then started to run.

-----------------------------------

“Did something happen?” L.Joe asked as he dropped his body onto her bed.

Jieun was drying her hair.

“I slept with Myungsoo…” She blurted out.

“WHAT?!” L.Joe suddenly yelled and got up.

“No, you didn’t!” He walked towards her.

“I didn’t mean in that way… I mean I slept over at his house… And when I woke up I found myself in his arms…” She said as she put the hairdryer aside.

“Huh?” L.Joe stood confused in front of her.

“Look, he had invited me to meet his friends and he took me to a club… There I think I drank a little too much of the alcohol he gave me…” She explained emphasizing ‘little’.

“Then he probably took me to his house and yeah… I can’t really remember what had happened after drinking a few glasses…” She scratched her back.

L.Joe hugged her.

“Did anything else happen?” He asked her while hugging her tightly.

She hugged him back and shook her hand.

“Wanna watch a movie tonight? There’s a new film in the cinema…” He said pulling his body away from hers.

“Oh… Uhmm… Well Woohyun called this morning… He already asked me to stay over at his house… And well… Uhmm… I kinda agreed…” Jieun looked away.

“Oh… It’s okay…” L.Joe said and walked back towards her bed.

“Then another time…” He laid down and closed his eyes.

“Are you angry?” Jieun walked up to him.

“Me? No, why should I?” L.Joe opened his eyes and shook his head.

“Joe?” She laid down next to him and hugged his waist.

He put his arm around her body and pulled her closer to him.

“You know I like you just as much as I like Woohyun… And even if it’s Woohyun, no one can replace you….?” She looked up at him.

L.Joe chuckled and kissed her nose.

“You’re lying…” He whispered smiling and closed his eyes.

“I’m not!” Jieun pouted.

“Don’t pout missy or I do things you won’t like!” He smirked at her.

“Like what?” She laughed.

“Like kiss you….” He leaned in.

He came closer and closer and Jieun didn’t know what to do.

“Ha ha ha. You’re so funny!” She suddenly got up and laughed in a very awkward way.

L.Joe caught and got up as well.

“Uhm… When do you have some time for some dance practice?” He asked her trying to change the topic.

“Ah, yes… Uhm… How about tomorrow after school?” She smiled halfheartedly, still shocked by L.Joe’s move before.

“Sounds good to me! Then I can show you my dance I prepared for the talent show in school…” He smiled.

“Ah, this will be great!” She said excited.

“Well then, gotta go now… I’ll talk to you tonight…” He got up and was putting his jacket on.

“Uhm… I’m not home tonight…” She looked down.

“Where are you?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Over at Woohyuns’…” She bit her lower lip.

“Ah really? Then… Uhm have fun…” He said awkwardly and opened her door to leave.

“Joe!” She called out.

He stopped and turned around.

“T-Thank you…” She blushed.

“What for? I didn’t do anything…” He smiled slightly and walked out closing the door behind him.

-Woohyun’s house-

“Jieun, dear, we’ve missed you a lot!” Mrs. Nam said as Jieun walked in.

“Mrs. Nam! I’ve missed you too!” Jieun walked up to her and hugged her.

Mrs. Nam was like a second mother to Jieun.

“How’s your mom doing?” She asked smiling.

Jieun’s smile fade away but she tried to put a fake one on.

“She….died….” Jieun looked down.

“Omo! When? Omo, omo, I’m so sorry Jieun-ah! I didn’t know that!” Mrs. Nam hugged her again but this time even tighter.

“It’s okay… It’s been 10 years now…” Jieun slightly smiled.

“It must have been hard on you and your dad…” Mrs. Nam said with a guilty tone.

Jieun nodded and smiled, then Woohyun interrupted them and took her upstairs to his room.

“I’m sorry for my mom…” He said as he let her go.

Jieun shook her head.

“It’s neither your fault nor her's…” She smiled.

“By the way where’s your dad?” She asked him.

“Working as always… I barely get to see him…” Woohyun shook his head while he sat down on his bed.

Jieun sat down next to him and patted his back.

“It’s okay, I also barely get to see my dad…” She smiled.

Then they put a film into the DVD player. It was an American movie and it was Jieun’s favorite although the end was very sad. It was actually a love story but they also showed the relationship between the boy and his father and at the end when the boy decides to apologize to his dad and when his dad decides to change for his son, the boy dies.
Jieun had watched the movie several times but every time she cried at the end.

“Are you crying?” Woohyun said after the movie was over.

Jieun shook her head.

“I always cry at the end of this movie…” She said while whipping her tears away.

Woohyun grabbed her hands and kissed her tears away.

“You never have to cry again with me by your side…” He whispered while looking into her eyes.

The room was dark since it was already night. Only the moonlight lit up the room with its weak light.
He came closer to her face and their noses touched. Jieun knew what he was going to do next and she knew that it was wrong. She had to marry someone else and she wanted to tell Woohyun about this but she couldn’t. She couldn’t open and say ‘Woohyun, I’m marrying someone else!’. She had waited so long for him and now that he was here she felt uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because of Myungsoo.
Their lips were about to touch when Jieun spoke up.

“Woohyun…” She whispered.

Woohyun opened his eyes and looked at her.

“I have to tell you something…” She whispered as she leaned back and looked down.

“O-Okay… What is it?” He asked.

“I…. I…. Look I’m sorry, I really didn’t plan all this but…” She took a deep breath.

“I have to marry someone else…” She looked down.

She couldn’t look into his eyes. She was afraid that he would be angry at her.
But she didn’t hear any response coming from Woohyun so she looked up. He was blankly looking at the ground and his eyebrows were furrowed.

“Who is it?” He asked after a while.

“A guy from our school… I don’t think you know him…” Jieun bit her lower lip.

“Is it that L.Joe guy?” Woohyun asked.

“No… L.Joe is only my friend… This guy… I don’t even like him… He’s so stupid and mean and cold… He’s saying something but does something else… He’s the kind you don’t want to get to know…” She said with anger while thinking of Myungsoo.

“And why are you marrying him then? C-Can’t you just let him go and come back to me?” He asked grabbing her hand.

“Woohyun, all my life I’ve only waited for you… You didn’t come and it didn’t look like you would come any time… I kept everything for you… My first kiss, my first love, my everything… I wanted to experience everything for the first time with you but then Myungsoo came into my life… I don’t want him here but he has to stay… You know after my mom died, my dad had a very tough time and I couldn’t do anything then stand there and watch him get drunk every night… His business was slowly going bankrupt and there was nothing he could do… Until Mr. Kim appeared in his life… They decided to put their businesses together but the kids had to marry each other… So here I am, forced into a marriage I don’t want to but have to do for my dad… I’m sorry Woohyun…” She looked down and tears formed in her eyes.

Woohyun grabbed her hands tightly.

“It’s okay as long as you don’t love him but me instead… I will be here waiting for you… You just have to come one day… Now look at me.” He said and raised her chin.

“Do you hear me? I will be waiting for you right here!” He said while laying his hand on her heart.

“As long as this heart beats for me, as long as you will love me, I promise to wait… I’ve already waited for 14 years… I can also wait for another 14 years…” He smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: it's a short chapter i know *mianhae~* >< hope you like this one as well~ btw welcome to the new subscribers *waves* don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter keke 
school starts tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to update everyday but I promise that I'll try my best! <3