Chapter 32

Teach Me How To Love

 

Jieun’s face was burning from the heat. The cold breeze felt nice.

“The taxi’s here…” L.Joe said as he opened the door for her.

Jieun nodded and got in. L.Joe sat down next to her and grabbed her hand.

“Jieun… I’m here…” He whispered.

She looked at him and nodded.

“Shall we go back home or grab some coffee before going back?” He asked her.

“Coffee…” She said.

“Or juice…” He grinned.

Jieun looked at him with an are-you-serious-face.

“Okay, okay… So when are you going to tell L about it?” L.Joe asked.

“When the time is right…” She looked out of the window.

Soon they got out of the taxi and walked to a café nearby.

“What do you want? It’s my treat…” L.Joe looked at her.

“Can I have some Espresso?” Jieun said to the woman behind the counter.

“Stop! No Espresso for you! An orange juice for her please and I’ll have a Latte Macchiato…” L.Joe ordered.

“What?! Why?” Jieun pouted.

“Because I say so!” He said without looking at her.

Then they grabbed their drinks and walked out of the café.

“But… I wanted an Espresso…” She pouted.

“Yeah and I didn’t buy you one…”

“You’re mean!” Jieun slightly hit his arm and giggled.

“Yeah sure. One day you’ll thank me for this!” He answered and then his phone rang.

He looked at the caller ID and sighed.

“What?” He asked annoyed.

“No, I’m not…… Why do I need to tell you everything?.........As if you tell me everything about you!..... Sure, yeah.” He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

“You were with whom?” His eyes suddenly widened.

“Didn’t I tell you-……….. Listen Mina, I’m coming now and I dare you to even move an inch! Stay where you are!” He hung up the phone and looked at Jieun.

“You have to go?” She asked.

“I’m so sorry… She just-“

“She’s lost since she’s knew in Seoul, yeah I see… I’ll talk to you later.” Jieun said annoyed and walked away.

She didn’t know why but she was angry at L.Joe. Why was he always running to Mina whenever she called him. They were dating, that’s why, but Jieun just didn’t wanted to accept the fact. Why was it Mina? Out of all the people in this world it had to be Mina.
She wasn’t in the mood to go home now so she sat down at a park nearby lost in thoughts when her phone brought her back to reality.

“Hello?” She answered without looking at the ID.

“Baby, are you home?” It was L.

“No… I’m in the park nearby.” Jieun said as she looked down.

“With L.Joe?”

“No, he left to meet Mi- uhmm his girlfriend I mean.”

“Ah, I see. I’m coming home now… How about we eat dinner out tonight? Let’s go to some restaurant tonight.”

“Sure… I’m coming home now… See you in a while.”

As she walked home she thought about the way she would tell him what had happened today.

“Should I say that I was with L.Joe in the hospital?” She whispered to herself.

Without realizing she had reached her house. Just in time Myungsoo drove into the driveway and honked. Jieun turned around and saw him getting out of his car. A huge smile appeared on her face.
She ran up to him and hugged him while kissing him.

“Wow, baby, I was only away for a few hours.” He smiled.

“I still missed you.” She said as she laid her head on his chest.

“I’ve missed you too baby. Now let’s go in… It’s cold.” He kissed her hair and they walked in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Amber what should I do?!” Jieun whispered as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Of course you should tell him. He’s the father…” She answered.

“But I’m scared.”

“Why? Wasn’t he the first one who wanted a child? He’ll be very happy about it… Believe me!” Amber said reassuring.

“You’re right… I don’t know why I’m getting all worked up… Thanks Amber~ I’ll call you later.”

“No probs baby, that’s what friends are for.” Amber giggled.

“I love you!” Jieun smiled.

“Love you more~”

Jieun hung up with a smile on her face. She loved Amber. Whenever she talked to her she always felt so much better afterwards.

“Baby?” Myungsoo knocked at the door.

“Coming!” Jieun looked at herself in the mirror for the last time.

Then she unlocked the door and found Myungsoo in front of her in a black tuxedo. His white shirt under his jacket made his face look even paler.

“Y-You’re beautiful…” He said as he looked at her.

“Really?” Jieun looked at herself.

She had a black mini dress on with some black flower patterns. She had put on some red lipstick and she had braided her hair.
Myungsoo walked up to her and hugged her waist.

“You are the prettiest woman after my mom!” He whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek.

“But now I have to pee….” He leaned back and looked at her.

“You ruined the moment…” Jieun giggled and shook her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun and Myungsoo were quietly eating their food when Jieun caught slightly. Myungsoo didn’t look up.

“Myungsoo…” Jieun looked at her plate.

“Hm?” He looked up.

“Is something with your food? Should I order something else? Do you feel like throwing up?” He asked worried.

Jieun smiled slightly.

“Idiot.” She said and giggled.

“W-What? Why?” Myungsoo looked at her dumbfounded.

“I’m fine… There is just something I want to tell you…” Jieun’s palms started to sweat.

“I’m listening~” He looked at her.

Jieun looked down and took a deep breath.

“You know that L.Joe visited me today…?” She looked at him.

He nodded but she could see him clenching his jaw.

“And well… I had to throw up again.” She looked down.

“A-Are you okay now?” He touched her arm.

She looked up and nodded.

“Anyways, well, uhm, he kind of saw it and insisted to take me to the hospital.”

“You don’t have any serious sickness, do you?” Myungsoo looked worried.

“Idiot.” Jieun laughed again.

“Just listen now…” She smiled at him.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” He nodded.

“So yeah, we visited the hospital and the doctor made a check up on me.” She took another deep breath.

“I’m all healthy. No cold, nothing.” She looked at him.

“But why are you throwing up then? I mean if it’s not a cold then wha- Wait… Do you mean you’re…. You’re pregnant?” His eyes widened.

“The doctor thought that since I’m all healthy that there could be only one reason why I’m throwing up so he made an ultrasound examination and…. It was positive.” She looked down and smiled slightly.

“Wait, so that means, there’s currently Myungsoo Junior inside there?” He pointed at her stomach.

Jieun smiled and nodded.

“T-That means… I’m going to be a dad? Like…. DAD?!” He suddenly yelled and everyone around them turned around and looked at them.

“Myungsoo, pshht!”

But it was too late. Myungsoo already got up and lifted Jieun from her chair and spun her around.

“You made me the happiest man in the world!” He said as he kissed her.

“Oh my god, Myungsoo, stop!” Jieun hissed as she blushed and tried to hide her face.

“I love you!” He said and kissed her forehead.

Then they sat back down. Jieun wasn’t hungry anymore.

“I have to let the boys know and my mom and dad… Does your dad know?” Myungsoo asked.

“No. Amber and Joe are the only ones…” Jieun said as she played with her food.

Myungsoo started to text the others. Then he put his phone away and looked at Jieun.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you and our child until the day I die.” He grabbed her hand and smiled.

Jieun smiled back and nodded. Suddenly Myungsoo’s phone rang and he quickly answered it as he let Jieun’s hand go,

“Hello?” He said as he looked over to Jieun.

She was back playing with her food.

“Where did you say?.............No, I can’t!” He said and hung up.

“Who was it?” Jieun asked as she looked up.

“No one…” He smiled and continued eating.

After they were done, Myungsoo paid and they walked out.

“Let’s not go home.” Myungsoo said as he grabbed her hand.

“Hmmm… Where do you want to go?” Jieun looked at him.

“I know where! Come.” He pulled her after him into the darkness.

“Wait, the car?” Jieun asked.

“It’s not far away!” He said as they started to run.

“Wait, Myungsoo-ah, I shouldn’t run…” Jieun said already breathless.

“Oh, right…” He said and slowed down.

“I think I have to get used to this…” He smiled as he touched her stomach.

Jieun put her hand on his hand and leaned in. She placed a kiss on his cheek and giggled.

“Why are you giggling?” Myungsoo asked.

Jieun couldn’t see him clearly since it was so dark but she could hear his voice and that was enough for her to feel warm and safe.

“Just because…” She said and giggled.

“We’re almost there…” He said.

They walked into a huge park. The park was empty and the grey lights coming from the light bulbs made it look pretty lonely. They walked up a hill and stopped.
Myungsoo turned around and looked at Jieun. The moon was directly shining onto his face. He put one of his hands on her hips as he grabbed her hand with the other one. He slowly started to dance and Jieun followed his steps.

“There’s no music.” Jieun smiled.

“Wait and see.” He winked.

They kept on dancing until Jieun started to hear a guitar. She looked around but couldn’t see anyone.

“Where does it come from?” She whispered to Myungsoo.

“Don’t ask and just enjoy the music.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

They continued dancing until Jieun grew tired.

“I’m tired.” She said.

“Okay guys you can stop!” Myungsoo said into the darkness and six shadows started to walk upstairs.

“Congratulations!” One of them threw around with confetti and Jieun recognized his voice.

“Woohyun?” She said.

“Hey baby!” He walked up to her and hugged her.

“Where have you been? No calling, no texting! You’re the worst best friend ever.” Jieun jokingly hit his chest.

“I’m sorry… I just had to settle down some things and it took longer than I expected…” He smiled.

“Anyways, you’re here now!” Jieun hugged him tightly.

“Hey, hey, hey, it’s my turn now!” Dongwoo said as he pulled Woohyun away.

“Hey!” Woohyun said but Dongwoo ignored him.

“Congratulations~ You made it!” Dongwoo winked and hugged her.

“Thanks…” Jieun laughed.

All of the Infinite members hugged her and the last one was Sunggyu.

“Congratulations…” He said as he looked down. His hands were in his pockets.

“Come here!” Jieun said and hugged him.

He slowly took his hands out of his pockets and patted her back.

“I thought that it’ll take a little bit longer… I thought I still had some time….” Sunggyu said as they hugged each other.

“What do you mean?” Jieun asked confused.

“Nothing…” He said and pulled away.

“I have to leave now… I see you all later…” Sunggyu said as he run down the hill.

“I… I have to go as well… See you!” Hoya waved and followed Sunggyu.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung! Wait for me!” Hoya ran after Sunggyu.

Sunggyu continued walking into the darkness of the park. Then he found a spot where no one could find or see him and sat down on the grass. Hoya looked around for him and found him.

“Hyung….” Hoya said as he sat down next to Sunggyu.

“I want to be alone…” Sunggyu said without looking at him.

“But hyung…”

“Hoya please.”

“I won’t leave you alone. I’m your friend, your best friend, I can’t just leave you alone.”

“What do you want me to do? Cry? Yell? What Hoya? What am I supposed to do now? It’s over, everything is over.” Sunggyu said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

“She was never meant to be with me, let alone be mine. Why? What did I do? Why do I have to be punished like this?” He looked at Hoya and Hoya saw some tears in Sunggyu’s eyes.

“Hyung, the day Myungsoo came to us and told us about Jieun, it was all over. I’m sorry to say this but we both knew, Infinite knew, that she wouldn’t and couldn’t go back to you. Let’s move on, hyung. It’s no good for neither of you guys to hold onto those memories, especially not for you. She forgot about you, now it’s you who has to forget everything.” Hoya patted Sunggyu’s back.

“You’re right. I know that you are right. I always knew. But I still had hope somehow. Even being next to her just as a friend made me so happy. I knew that she belonged to Myungsoo. As a friend I should be happy for them but I couldn’t help but feel jealous whenever they talked or whenever he touched her. I can’t help it Hoya!” Sunggyu looked down.

“I’ve tried so many times, I’ve tried so hard. But whenever I saw her everything came back and all the promises I made to myself suddenly became worthless. I can’t help but… But to love her!” He whispered in the dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: late updaaaaaaaaaaaaate >___<" i had 3 exams this week :'( anyways herer's another boring chapter~ i hope you'll like it ^___^ 
if you like the story than please subscribe to the story and leave your comments~ no silent readers pleaseuuu~ kkkk