L.Joe, the target.

Two-Faced B*tch

 

A week after, you entered the new school where Alexander instructed you to go to. You still couldn’t move on about what had happened to your father, but at least you were able to attend his burial because Alexander allowed you (since you were working for him all the time). You were able to talk to your mother too, because of the spare time given to you. The weeks of working in that horrible place were brutal, you felt like you were being trapped into a darkness, one you couldn’t even imagine. Even though it’s only like sitting and talking to a costumer, it was still uncomfortable to you but there wasn't anything you could do about it.

 

“You already know what to do, right?” Alexander asked. Both of you were in his luxurious black car, parked near T.O.P High School, where you were going to study. You responded with a nod.

“Good...if I see quick progress, maybe I’ll let you live with your mother again.” Alexander said, not looking at you.

 

‘Live with my mother, is he serious?’ energized, you looked at him, whether he was really serious about what he had said.

 

“I always keep my words…” Alexander shrugged, still staring out at the street. You blinked at him, you didn’t know he would come up with this offer.

“So you better do it.” He glared at you. “You would instantly recognize L.Joe because he’s a member of that senseless Teen Top. They are the so-called, kingkas of that freaking school.” He stated and nodded toward the school entrance.

 

“So what’s the reason behind it?” You asked daringly. When you started to stay in that place, you’ve slowly become more valiant.

“I just hate him…that’s all.” He answered blankly.

 

Hate him? So unreasonable.’ You rolled your eyes at his expressionless act.

 

With a deep sigh, you exit his car and without exchanging words, Alexander drove off. Watching him leave, you started to walk toward your “new school” . Even though you were nervous and scared, you made your way inside.

You were surprised with the new school. It wasn’t really decent, unlike your old one. Vandalism’s everywhere, wild students who were messing around, and there’s even students smoking in the corner. You sigh, what did you expect at a school like this, full of gangsters  and uncivilized students.

Since you were a transfer student, you headed to the lobby to check your schedule. When you found your room number, you started to stroll around, searching for it. You were going to turn to your right side when you get into an accident again. BUMP~!

“Eeeekkk...” you squeaked as you were knocked down to the ground.

“Watch out!” A boy, the one who bumped into you yelled. He didn't even apologize and continued to run.

Whining, you helped yourself up since no one cared for you in your situation. You strengthen up, tapped the dirt off your skirt and fixed your uniform.

 

“Teen Top!”

“Teen Top!”

“Teen Top!” the student’s squealed. You froze and slowly spun around, just to see Teen Top coolly walking towards your direction . In both sides of the hallway there were screaming girls but the so called Teen Top didn’t give a damn about them. You immediately hid yourself in a corner, where they were far away from you. You look at them one by one, when suddenly flashbacks enter your mind. They all had the unforgettable hair colours and styles that you ever saw, especially that PINK.

 

“PINK HAIR.” You mumbled.

 

~

“Omo...” you were in deep thought when the girls around started to whisper something and wheezed.

The boy, who just bumped into you awhile ago, was in the grasp of the so called PINK hair. He was holding onto the boy’s collar.

 

“You dare to do that?” L.Joe tightened his grasp on his collar. “You mess with me again and I’ll really beat the sh*t out of you... araso?” L.Joe didn’t let the boy answer and swiftly punched him while he landed on the floor.

 

‘So that’s the reason why that boy was running like he was being chased, he did something wrong to pink hair.’ you figured.

 

“You’re lucky today, I'm not in the mood to beat someone up.” L.joe glared at the boy whose lip was bleeding.

“Let’s go.” He turned to his friends (TeenTop) who were not surprised at his act, not even trying to stop him.

“That’s what you get when you mess with L.Joe.” Chunji shook his head.

“Well, I would do the same if he did that to me, but worse.” CAP shrugged.

“Lucky you...” Changjo smirked, looking at the poor boy.

“Boring…” Niel and Ricky chorused.

 

The chanting girls unintentionally blocked their ways. L.Joe gave them a glare and they willingly made space for him. Teen Top continued to walk and finally disappeared out of sight.

 

“L.Joe was really cool.” Despite L.Joe's cold expression toward them, they still admire him.

“No wonder, they are our Kingkas...no one dares to be against them.”

“Poor him, he did.” They looked at the boy who was still on the floor wiping his bloody lip. They didn’t bother to help him out and left.

 

“L.Joe.” You mumbled and gasped.

 

“PINK HAIR?”     “L.JOE?”   "Teen Top?"

 ___________________________________

L.Joe the pink hair…xD

I love his blonde hair right now.. But let’s just continued to PINK hair..^^!